Author Topic: Short Cycles  (Read 3520 times)

shonuff56

• Getbig I
Short Cycles
« on: February 02, 2009, 02:54:01 PM »
Hey, I've been lifting for a while but I'm a newbie to gear, and although needles don't scare me I'm thinking about starting up with short cycles of orals only just to keep myself on the dl a bit.  I realize that test-e is probably the way to go to start, but I'm not looking for any dramatic change, just looking to add a few pounds for now and see how I like it.  Below is what I am thinking about doing, I found it while doing some research, what does everything think about this?  I read it was good for slower less dramatic gains which is what I'm looking for:

W 1-2 Drol 50mg 3x/D and Winny 25mg 3x/d
W 3-4 off
W 5-6 Drol 50mg 3x/D and Winny 25mg 3x/d
W 7-8 off
W 9-10 Drol 50mg 3x/D and Winny 25mg 3x/d
W 11-14 off

Thanks!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Short Cycles
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 02:55:42 PM »
honestly, that looks like dogshit.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 03:41:25 PM »
i think taking those wks off will do nothing but screw with your blood levels and things with your body. you would be better (now, i always recommend test but if someonedoesnt want to use it, we cant make them) using winnyed for 4-6wks, take 4 wks off then go back at it, you shouldnt use orals that long anyways.

now if your using drol, why arent you using test?? think about the gains youll loose when your done, needles arent that bad, i use them 3 days a wk and love it :)
muscle

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 04:30:49 PM »
i think taking those wks off will do nothing but screw with your blood levels and things with your body. you would be better (now, i always recommend test but if someonedoesnt want to use it, we cant make them) using winnyed for 4-6wks, take 4 wks off then go back at it, you shouldnt use orals that long anyways.

now if your using drol, why arent you using test?? think about the gains youll loose when your done, needles arent that bad, i use them 3 days a wk and love it :)

Straight test only with PCT is soooooo much healthier than what you are proposing.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2009, 04:41:41 PM »
hell you would be better off going on over the counter prohormones for six months youll have more gains

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2009, 04:45:47 PM »

Don't knock it until you've tried it.

I did four weeks of A-Bombs & Winny & I liked it. I only stopped after four weeks because that was all I had of each.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2009, 04:46:52 PM »
Don't knock it until you've tried it.

I did four weeks of A-Bombs & Winny & I liked it. I only stopped after four weeks because that was all I had of each.
its not bcause its oral only... or because its only 12 weeks...because its two weeks on two weeks off.... + oral only+ only 12 weeks

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2009, 04:52:56 PM »
its not bcause its oral only... or because its only 12 weeks...because its two weeks on two weeks off.... + oral only+ only 12 weeks

True & I understand you point...but let him see if it works or not (I'm a huge fan of experimenting)...you never know. I knew a guy who swore by massive doses for four weeks & then nothing for eight to twelve. Guy was huge.

BTW - I took 75mg of Abombs & 50mg of Winny ED.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2009, 08:34:01 PM »
as in my post, i always recommend test as your base, always BUT not everyone will do it that way so you might aswell help with what you can, which he could still make good gains on all oral
muscle

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2009, 12:21:26 AM »
If you want to use those drugs and get something real out of it, without messing yourself up, here's what i would do:

Weeks: 1-4 100 mg Anadrol
           4-7 50 mg Winstrol
           7-9 20 mg Winstrol
           9-11 40 mg Nolvadex or 100 mg Clomid as a PCT

- That way you'll gain fast.
- Have time to "solidify" your gains.
- Have an easy transition towards "normal" status
- Keep alot of what you got.

PS. 9 weeks on a reasonable amount of orals is not going to damage you. (Unless you are a heavy drinker and rec. drug user, which i don't think you are since you are here.

TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

hawkmoon

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2009, 05:39:09 AM »
Hey, I've been lifting for a while but I'm a newbie to gear, and although needles don't scare me I'm thinking about starting up with short cycles of orals only just to keep myself on the dl a bit.  I realize that test-e is probably the way to go to start, but I'm not looking for any dramatic change, just looking to add a few pounds for now and see how I like it.  Below is what I am thinking about doing, I found it while doing some research, what does everything think about this?  I read it was good for slower less dramatic gains which is what I'm looking for:

W 3-4 off
W 7-8 off
W 11-14 off

Thanks!

Are you really planing on taking 150mg of A50 per day on your first cycle?
What is your bodyweight? Height?
No, go back and re-think this. Seriously.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2009, 05:42:28 AM »

W 3-4 off
W 7-8 off
W 11-14 off

Thanks!

i would change a few things.

first you only need 100mg of adrol/d - studies show 150mg has zero additional benefits but added sides. - 50mg taken am and pm 12 hours apart for best results due to half lives and steady plasma levels.
i'd change the winny to 50mg/d - 25mg taken am and pm 12 hours apart for best results due to half lives and steady plasma levels.
i'd also add in nolva 1 tab a day, for cholesterol/immune/anti gyno/anti water retention/errection support.

regarding the 2week on 2weeks off, its unorthodox, but may work.

i came across this article ages ago by a guy called chefx: see what you all think.

25 x 17 cycle info
Now I am not putting the following information in my books and actually decided to yank all of the drug advice from my paid stuff on advice from a legal friend. Still I'll give you what we were testing out and the results were nothing short of awesome. Gains about 1 to 2 lbs a week, every week. and no loss post cycle, no shutdown of natural hormones and best of all, no nasty estrogen sides. Almost 30 people have used this to date and sent me results with everyones results being 95% identical. STILL
its only in theory and not advice of any kind ok????

Here is a section of my book, alchemy, that we pulled for legal reasons, but we can post it here for fun and entertainment lol.
Cheers

This is simply a theory for educational purposes, that we have come up with and should not be considered advice of any kind. We do not endorse the buying or selling of illegal substances. Anabolic steroids/Prescription Drugs are not to be used without a doctor’s supervision and guidance. An overwhelming amount of the younger population and even an amazing amount of the older are using Anabolic steroids and prescription drugs as recreational or performance enhancing drugs.
NOTE: Anabolic Steroids/Drugs of any kind can be dangerous to a persons health and if an individual must take these drugs, please make sure they research and have the proper medical supervision.
Note: If you are a competitive athlete using these compounds you will fail your drug test.

In theory only…
This tier (#4) should not be used unless you are following all of the above alchemy (supplementation) tiers as well as the complete Diatia (eating), the Oppurtunitas (training) and the Victus (lifestyle) regimens.

Active Cycle end (day 25) would be on the last peaking day of the training (Oppurtunitas) cycle (these are 6 week cycles).
Dosages would be an individual thing and that means they would always want to start with lowest dosage.

AAS
(orals taken 3 times a day during meals 1, 3, 5)
(injectables/transdermals should be taken morning)
(taken 25 days on 17 off then 25 days on 24 days off)
Methandrostenolone (Dianabol), (10 mg to 50 mg ED)
Oxymetholone (Anadrol), (25 mg to 50 mg ED)
Testosterone Prop, (25 mg to 50 mg EOD)
Trenbolone Acetate (Fina) (50 mg to 75 mg EOD)

Fat burning/metabolism substances
liothyronine sodium (Cytomel) T3 (10 to 12 mcg per day total),
(taken 11 days on 10 days off)
(should be taken in 3 dosages 8 hours apart on an empty stomach)
Clenbuterol Hydrochloride (Spiropent) (5 mcg to 50 mcg ED)
(taken 11 days on 10 days off tapering dosage up to day 6 and back down)
(should be taken during meals 1 & 3)

Post Cycle Recovery and anti-gynecomastia + over estrogen Prevention
(taken 32 days on and 10 days off then 32 days on 17 days off)
(should be divide into 3 dosages and taken during meals 2,4 & 6)
Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex) 5mg ED (or more as needed)
Clomiphene Citrate (Clomid) 10mg ED
4-hydroxyandrostenedione (Formestane Powder) (50mg ED)
Letrozole (Femara) (.125mg ED)

Also the other supps I still discuss in my alchemy that are from tier 3:
Ecdysten - Leuzea (Rhaponticum carthamoides) (Thermo-Life)Mumie (Altay)
Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) (Natures Way)
Tribestan (Sopharma)

thoughts? Questions? As I look at this I wonder if anyone can even follow my code? LOL
again its a theory only!

i'm not saying i agree with it - in fact i don't, however i found it interesting.
175lbs by 31st July

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2009, 02:11:09 PM »
no need to try to get fancy with aas...

shonuff56

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2009, 04:20:55 PM »
Thanks for all of your responses!  I think after all of this I'll do something similar to what Luolamies suggested, maybe even a slightly toned down version of that since it's my first cycle.  Maybe next time I'll go with test, but I don't want to get too big too fast right now...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2009, 05:00:05 PM »
but I don't want to get too big too fast right now...
lol....   dont worry.. you wont get too big too fast...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2009, 04:29:12 PM »

W 3-4 off
W 7-8 off
W 11-14 off

Thanks!

That's a horrible theoretical cycle.

You run that and expect hormonal crashes left and right, not to mention a complete lack of stable gains.

Where did you get the idea for this?

Clearly you have more reading to do.

That's not good for steady gains, it's too much of a drop-off.........like falling off the anabolic cliff.

Like most of your advice on this forum, right?

I don't know how someone like you who's never popped your anabolic cherry could ever even think about giving advice to people.

You realize most people here don't even listen to you, correct?

It's like everyone's in on the joke except you.

I just feel bad for those few unfortunate souls who wander in and happen to take your advice without the proper precautions.

Should I make a sticky just about you?

Ron and I have discussed this, since he doesn't want to ban your ass, just deleting all your posts or making a disclaimer warning all newbies that you are a fraud who has no business giving advice of any kind.   ::)

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2009, 07:03:55 PM »
I KNOW, DIV, IT SUCKS SO BAD, ITS LIKE... ALL THE BRO'S WHO KNOW THEIR SHIT HELLA HATE ME AND STUFF... AND ALL THE BRO'S WHO ARE CLUELESS IDIOTS WITH FATMOUTHS AND GIANT EGOS ARE ALL LIKE IN LOVE WITH ME AND STUFF...... OR.. MAYBE THATS BACKWARDS ? HAHAHA

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2009, 07:07:47 PM »
I KNOW, DIV, IT SUCKS SO BAD, ITS LIKE... ALL THE BRO'S WHO KNOW THEIR SHIT HELLA HATE ME AND STUFF... AND ALL THE BRO'S WHO ARE CLUELESS IDIOTS WITH FATMOUTHS AND GIANT EGOS ARE ALL LIKE IN LOVE WITH ME AND STUFF...... OR.. MAYBE THATS BACKWARDS ? HAHAHA

Meltdown, Jeez, you sound like DA.

All bullshit aside, where the hell is the test in that proposed cycle? ???

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2009, 11:27:01 PM »

I tend think the ALL CAPS and the fact that your sarcasm didn't go over too well means that you've had a minor meltdown.

Why is it when I express in words what most vets on the forum think you can't handle it?

It's not like any of this is new material.

DIV

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2009, 03:27:28 PM »
sorry i know this is a serious board but the first response "That looks like dog shit" had me laughing my ass off for at least 5 minutes to the point that I could not explain to my roomate (b/c i couldn't breathe) what was so funny.  Your not "buildn' a church" bro, keep it simple with this shit.........i am not an expert but after reading ur on and off plan i was thinking "dog shit" lol and then the post had what I was thinking and i just lost it........
First Rock

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2009, 03:57:34 PM »
sorry i know this is a serious board but the first response "That looks like dog shit" had me laughing my ass off for at least 5 minutes to the point that I could not explain to my roomate (b/c i couldn't breathe) what was so funny.  Your not "buildn' a church" bro, keep it simple with this shit.........i am not an expert but after reading ur on and off plan i was thinking "dog shit" lol and then the post had what I was thinking and i just lost it........

Test E 500 mg for 12 weeks.

If you're not man enough to pin, you're not man enough for AAS.

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2009, 04:29:49 PM »
^ exactly

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2009, 06:15:52 PM »

There are some books that should be read which would answer alot of questions that most people ask in the beginning.

Llewellyn's Anabolics explains all the basics......

I don't answer some of the questions that should be common knowledge if the right research is done.

DIV

scottt

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2013, 08:18:11 AM »
didnt dan ducaine use 15 day cycles of d-bol ?