Author Topic: What kind of camera does Ron have?  (Read 2878 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
What kind of camera does Ron have?
« on: February 02, 2009, 10:11:46 PM »
Anybody know what kind of camera Ron uses to catch all the great moments at bodbuilding shows?  I know he probably knows all about them cause he doesn't want a bad picture to come out, his pictures all all cristle clear and amazing.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
Re: What kind of camera does Ron have?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 10:13:26 PM »
Anybody know what kind of camera Ron uses to catch all the great moments at bodbuilding shows?  I know he probably knows all about them cause he doesn't want a bad picture to come out, his pictures all all cristle clear and amazing.

jt
Ask Ron

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 10:46:01 PM »
I think he uses Schmoesselblad X200

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 11:18:53 PM »

I use a Canon 40D, which is a pretty good camera for what I need, in terms of being fast, good quality and lets me take quality pictures.  I also have a lot to learn via this camera, as you start to appreciate various lightings, and more.

I also use a Canon PowerShot S3, for having a camera when I need one during normal times (the Canon 40D is big and heavy). I like this one too.

Now, if I were to buy a camera today, I would get the Canon 50D ($1,300), and the Canon Powershot SX10IS 10MP, which is around $320.00 (I still may buy this one very soon for fun)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 07:44:04 AM »
ty Ron i was always wondering i will respond better tonight i have to run now.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 07:46:44 AM »
I use a Canon 40D, which is a pretty good camera for what I need, in terms of being fast, good quality and lets me take quality pictures.  I also have a lot to learn via this camera, as you start to appreciate various lightings, and more.

I also use a Canon PowerShot S3, for having a camera when I need one during normal times (the Canon 40D is big and heavy). I like this one too.

Now, if I were to buy a camera today, I would get the Canon 50D ($1,300), and the Canon Powershot SX10IS 10MP, which is around $320.00 (I still may buy this one very soon for fun)

Ron, do you feel that you're a better photographer than that Lift Studios geek?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2009, 06:57:34 AM »

oh brother, another internet millionaire. ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2009, 08:07:34 AM »
oh brother, another internet millionaire. ;D

The way girls jump into his pics you would think he has money taped to his camera.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2009, 06:15:52 PM »
Ron, do you feel that you're a better photographer than that Lift Studios geek?

We each have our own unique styles.  Sometimes, creating and getting the perfect shot takes time, sometimes it is right away.  What is hard is setting up the right settings in the camera with the right lightning and more.

There is a lot more to photography that just point and click.  Various lenses, lighting, apature, shutter speed, much more that I ever knew. I am still learning.

oh brother, another internet millionaire.

Nice!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2009, 10:46:33 AM »

I tought you were a Rebel user?  ???
any way, My mom just got the PowerShot SX10 IS. It's sick.
A

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2009, 12:31:44 PM »
Ron why not use Auto mode?
TEAM Nasser

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2009, 06:05:03 PM »
I was watching the Olympia on ESPN and they went live to "Ron Avidan's Schmoe Cam".
S

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2009, 01:24:18 AM »
I was watching the Olympia on ESPN and they went live to "Ron Avidan's Schmoe Cam".

LOL :)
TEAM Nasser

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2009, 02:42:01 PM »
Ron why not use Auto mode?

I do, but for many instances, such as shooting crisper bodybuilding pictures on stage or farther away than 5-10 feet, you need various features, such as different types of lights, exact shutter speed, etc.

Cool, that is a trademarked line now!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2009, 03:13:03 PM »
Cool, that is a trademarked line now!

Excellent, I just received the residual check you mailed me. 

8)
S

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2009, 04:12:50 PM »
ok cool I didn't know Auto mode doesn't work for that.  Sounds hard, your pics are always the crispest.

jt
TEAM Nasser