Author Topic: Nasser would be a great catch for MD  (Read 8733 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: Nasser would be a great catch for MD
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2009, 03:25:08 PM »
This is a great idea, I agree with bobs that MD.com might not be able to meet what he would deserve for salary.  I think around 4 million a year would be a good start.  He can write from his house and only have to attend the Olympia each year.

jt
TEAM Nasser

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2009, 03:47:37 PM »
I have no idea if Nasser would agree as he enjoy his retirement too much and is financially very comfortable but if Blechman could sign up Nasser then he would have the most intelligent , interesting and outspoken guy in the history of the industry.
You only have to look at the huge interest in his remarkable bodybuild.com interviews with David to see that he is the man the fans most want to hear from.

This could really inject new life into the sport. Nasser is so intelligent that he could both entertain us and raise the status of bodybuilding.

He would be perfect as he gets everybody talking. Even those who profess to not like him post almost obsessively about him and devour every word he issues forth.

Many love him, some hate him but NO ONE IGNORE HIM!!

Here we go again. ::)

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2009, 11:17:40 PM »
Such a "joke" that you post exclusively and obsessively about the TEAM, Nasser himself and you stalk the members.

Sounds like someone is angry that he can't spam the boards anymore unchallenged. The only time anyone posts about nasser is when your leader makes his weekly attempt to start nasser threads under the guise of his gimmick accounts. No one cares about nasser until he starts yet another nasser thread and then you come on here e-sobbing that people laugh at him.  You like to rage about  nassers fate while we laugh at you. Pure and simple.

Why don't you go get some more "advices" from bober before you make your next "HAHA" post. I love how fast the gimmicks log on and run to the nasser threads when their spamming attempt fails again ;D

BatistaSL

• Getbig II
  • Whatever doesn't kill me, Makes me Stronger!
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2009, 11:54:11 PM »
Who is nasser????? ???

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2009, 12:24:52 AM »
I have no idea if Nasser would agree as he enjoy his retirement too much and is financially very comfortable but if Blechman could sign up Nasser then he would have the most intelligent , interesting and outspoken guy in the history of the industry.
You only have to look at the huge interest in his remarkable bodybuild.com interviews with David to see that he is the man the fans most want to hear from.

This could really inject new life into the sport. Nasser is so intelligent that he could both entertain us and raise the status of bodybuilding.

He would be perfect as he gets everybody talking. Even those who profess to not like him post almost obsessively about him and devour every word he issues forth.

Many love him, some hate him but NO ONE IGNORE HIM!!

Nasser needs to get with Steve and let him know what the world thinks of him(of course he already knows) but if Nasser can go all out, it would work...And when I say all out, I mean letting the world know that steve may be a pole smoker...Steve needs to take more of a Howard Stern role...I said this to Special Ed and he dismissed me as stupid etc...Special Ed thought that if he made it look like Blokehead was a lady killer, people would follow...

Reality showed that Blokehead gargled marbles and was a total fool and they both payed the price... :-\

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2009, 12:35:01 AM »
He has no time for such thing as columns for MD - hes too busy writing a e book.....when is that badboy coming out then?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2009, 01:26:49 AM »
What a disgrace. All muslims around the world should feel ashamed of this abomination.

why?? do u feel ashamed coz of ronnie's or dorian's guts??

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2009, 01:29:40 AM »
why?? do u feel ashamed coz of ronnie's or dorian's guts??

Nothing to be ashamed about im afraid as they won Sandows, closest Nasser got to one was when Ben & Joe walked past Nasser to give it to the winner.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2009, 01:35:55 AM »
Nothing to be ashamed about im afraid as they won Sandows, closest Nasser got to one was when Ben & Joe walked past Nasser to give it to the winner.

we r talking abt bloated guts nw kid..

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2009, 01:37:35 AM »
nw?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2009, 01:37:41 AM »
we r talking abt bloated guts nw kid..

Doesn't matter.....Dorian got 6 Mr O titles.....Ronnie got 8.....
No doubt about it...

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2009, 01:53:06 AM »
exactly Sharma, when confronted with the PHOTOGRAPHIC proof that Nasser destroys their paper champions they start in the with the pathetic and desperate, "used underwaer" and other bullshit rather than just accept the truth that Huge Nasser was and still to this day remains one of the greatest bodybuilders who ever lived.

And what exactly makes Nasser great. How many shows has Nasser won?

The problem is Nasser is a legend and underrated in his own mind (and that of "others").

The only reason why people are mentioning Nasser on this board is because of Nasser himself. He tells his fans/lovers to post stuff about him. Post picture's of the "wonderfull life" that Nasser currently is following. "Exposing fans who are negative about him"? My god, what a child.

THe problem is that Nasser is so incredible bitter about his bodybuilding career (got "screwed many times") and still wants to be remembered as an incredible bodybuilder. The problem is: he isn't. Why doesn't he move on with his life and make's some contributions to society. He claims to have a verry good academic education. Why doesn't he do something with his intelligence? His fans/lovers would say: he doesn't have to because he has a lot of money. Well life isn't alway's about money you know.
Doesn't mister brilliant have something else to strive for?Life isn't over you know... The problem is nobody want's to employ Nasser in the Fitness and bodybuilding industrie because they know what a type of person he is.
He didn't give a shit about the people in the sport. You can tell by his "outings" in his interviews. Ironically he care's a lot about the industrie, past and present. Otherwise he would have moved on with his life instead of playing like a child on a bodybuilding messageboard for years (and instructing his fans to do so to keep is status high).

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2009, 02:01:45 AM »
Sounds like someone is angry that he can't spam the boards anymore unchallenged. The only time anyone posts about nasser is when your leader makes his weekly attempt to start nasser threads under the guise of his gimmick accounts. No one cares about nasser until he starts yet another nasser thread and then you come on here e-sobbing that people laugh at him.  You like to rage about  nassers fate while we laugh at you. Pure and simple.

Why don't you go get some more "advices" from bober before you make your next "HAHA" post. I love how fast the gimmicks log on and run to the nasser threads when their spamming attempt fails again ;D

Honestly, I would be disappointed if people like you stopped posting obsessively about Nasser. While you keep thinking, talking, typing and dreaming of Nasser it is clear indication that he is in your head and still the most famous, infamous and talked about bodybuilder of them all.
Plus, you keep his threads going and at the top and in all your time posting 24/7 about huge Nasser the TEAM is still here and stronger than ever.

The recent Nasser thread of Bobs and Nasser is one of the biggest in GB history. As if the lowly likes of you would ever enjoy such fame or success ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2009, 02:08:15 AM »
photoshopped asshole ::)

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/nasserelsonbaty/DCP_0902.JPG

i knew from the beg. also bobs mentioned this in his comment..

VIVA CHAVEZ!!

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2009, 02:08:54 AM »
Looks a lot better  ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2009, 02:10:41 AM »
i knew from the beg. also bobs mentioned this in his comment..

VIVA CHAVEZ!!
He sure doesn't look his best in those photos so why someone would photoshop it even worse is lame lol.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2009, 02:12:29 AM »
Looks a lot better  ::)

yup, so who's the gomer who felt like photoshopping bad to bad X 5? lol... lame.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2009, 02:15:18 AM »
Looks a lot better  ::)

Hilarious really that you so fear Nasser that you had to resort to photoshop picture.
All bodybuilder look like that for off season. Nasser actually have the way smallest waist of all the mass monster by a country mile.

There is quite simply no other guy ever to have such stunning levels of mass with such a nipped in waist, v- shape, symmetry , condition and aesthetic beauty. Nobody.

The fact is that if he was called Jack Jones and was born and bred in America as opposed to an Arabic/Slavic background, he would have won at the very least 2 Mr Olympia. This is why he have such a huge following. Many, many people are still shocked, angry and disgusted that he could have been treated so abysmally.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2009, 02:15:57 AM »
He sure doesn't look his best in those photos so why someone would photoshop it even worse is lame lol.

dont ask why.. sure one of the idiots who dont like nasser did it..

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2009, 02:20:13 AM »
Hilarious really that you so fear Nasser that you had to resort to photoshop picture.
All bodybuilder look like that for off season. Nasser actually have the way smallest waist of all the mass monster by a country mile.

There is quite simply no other guy ever to have such stunning levels of mass with such a nipped in waist, v- shape, symmetry , condition and aesthetic beauty. Nobody.

The fact is that if he was called Jack Jones and was born and bred in America as opposed to an Arabic/Slavic background, he would have won at the very least 2 Mr Olympia. This is why he have such a huge following. Many, many people are still shocked, angry and disgusted that he could have been treated so abysmally.
That's off season?  Not as big a deal then for sure.  During his height, Nasser was one of the best.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2009, 02:26:10 AM »
That's off season?  Not as big a deal then for sure.  During his height, Nasser was one of the best.

Yes my friend. Nasser was guest posing there. In the off season Nasser was not terrifyed to gain some little weight. After all he was a mass monster.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2009, 02:30:54 AM »
Honestly, I would be disappointed if people like you stopped posting obsessively about Nasser. While you keep thinking, talking, typing and dreaming of Nasser it is clear indication that he is in your head and still the most famous, infamous and talked about bodybuilder of them all.
Plus, you keep his threads going and at the top and in all your time posting 24/7 about huge Nasser the TEAM is still here and stronger than ever.

The recent Nasser thread of Bobs and Nasser is one of the biggest in GB history. As if the lowly likes of you would ever enjoy such fame or success ;D

Big talk coming from a gimmick who knows nothing about nasser other than what bober has told him to say.

Don't cry so much because nasser just gets laughed at everytime you spam him. That's why nasser threads are so entertaining. Two guys and their multiple gimmicks angry that their hero gets defiled and everyone else who love to laugh at their vain attempts

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2009, 02:32:07 AM »
Yes my friend. Nasser was guest posing there. In the off season Nasser was not terrifyed to gain some little weight. After all he was a mass monster.

hey hey. the little goatherder is back.

Forget nasser - lets talk "sharma"  ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2009, 02:37:03 AM »
so we're dealing with an epic gomer who would photoshop offseason pics... lol...  really fucking lame.