Author Topic: ANOTHER OBAMA NOMINEE HAS TAX PROBLEMS!!!!!!! - Nancy Killefer  (Read 2263 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: ANOTHER OBAMA NOMINEE HAS TAX PROBLEMS!!!!!!! - Nancy Killefer
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2009, 09:53:31 AM »
LOL @ the stretching and grasping of straws.
so this is the change we can believe in lurker?

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2009, 09:54:04 AM »
LOL @ the stretching and grasping of straws.

At what straws is the grasping taking place??
W

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2009, 09:55:28 AM »

At what straws is the grasping taking place??

sore losers attacking anything obammers does. 

they lose any credibility with ppl - because you know -whatever obama does - they're going to complain. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2009, 09:58:54 AM »
sore losers attacking anything obammers does. 

they lose any credibility with ppl - because you know -whatever obama does - they're going to complain. 

Please, is it too much to ask:

1.  that the cabinet not be comprised of tax cheats?

2.  That we not spend a trillion on welfare payments?

Your boy Obama is quickly proving to be the ZERO I said he was.   

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2009, 10:00:53 AM »
she had tax issues... so he bounced her.

good move on his part.

i suppose rush and his flock will still complain.  but they'd complain if he kept her too.  Obama doesn't know her tax secrets.  they come out during the vetting process under national scrutiny.  And he bounced her.

Really, yall are shitting on him for doing what he said he'd do - bounce people.
why didnt he bounce the other two 240? i mean if thats what he said he would do and all, bounce ppl?  ::)

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2009, 10:01:15 AM »
sore losers attacking anything Busher does. 

they lose any credibility with ppl - because you know -whatever Bush does - they're going to complain. 

I re-wrote your text.
Now-what say you?
W

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2009, 10:16:45 AM »
Daschle just backed out

This isn't looking good for Obama or his vetting team

We're probably losing qualified people left and right

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2009, 10:30:28 AM »
That says a lot doesnt it?????

We need new people in there. 

No more of thse old political hacks.

I refuse to believe that the only people qualified for these positions are old hacks and deadbeats.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2009, 10:43:17 AM »
That says a lot doesnt it?????

We need new people in there. 

No more of thse old political hacks.

I refuse to believe that the only people qualified for these positions are old hacks and deadbeats.

there is also something to be said for experience but there clearly is a feeling of entitlement and tone deafness among people at the upper echelons of politics and business and I'd love to see that come to an end

I can't believe the woman who resigned this morning did so over less than 1000 in unpaid employment taxes.   There's got to be more to it.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2009, 10:45:32 AM »
there is also something to be said for experience but there clearly is a feeling of entitlement and tone deafness among people at the upper echelons of politics and business and I'd love to see that come to an end

I can't believe the woman who resigned this morning did so over less than 1000 in unpaid employment taxes.   There's got to be more to it.
ya probably something that was there that she didnt want to be made public...seriously under 1000 dollars nobody is going to bat an eye at 125,000 dollars LOL ya your ass should be in fuking jail not given a job in the obama administration.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2009, 10:58:11 AM »
why didnt he bounce the other two 240? i mean if thats what he said he would do and all, bounce ppl?  ::)

cause he views the negative impact of their appointment is outweighed by the benefit they'll have upon America. 

it's hypocritical.  He's playing politics.  Bounce 2 people for it, so at least he gets partial credit on the 2 that he wanted despite their issues.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2009, 11:17:34 AM »
cause he views the negative impact of their appointment is outweighed by the benefit they'll have upon America. 

it's hypocritical.  He's playing politics.  Bounce 2 people for it, so at least he gets partial credit on the 2 that he wanted despite their issues.
so what your saying is he isnt "change we can believe in" then?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2009, 11:19:53 AM »

Obama is turning out to be even a worse fraud and liar than even I thought he would be.

You clowns attacked me mercilessly for calling him "ZERO", yet who is laughing now????

You were duped, defrauded, and distracted with nonsense like "Change" and "Hope" by this phony.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2009, 11:22:36 AM »
You clowns attacked me mercilessly for calling him "ZERO", yet who is laughing now????

Nine legislative days into his term, and he's about to pass a trillion dollar bill.

He's already reversed half of the Bush Constitutional changes.

We're talking about 9 days in office.  He's very effective in achieving his goals so far.

And you don't think shooting a trillion bucks into US domestic economy is change?  It's a TOn of change.  You may not agree with 400 mil for birth control or whatever, but it does create jobs.  That 400 mil is a lot of material purcahses and employees at $32k a year.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2009, 11:24:37 AM »
My god are you demented. 

This like charging $4,000,000.00 for a bottle of wine on your credit card.  Sure you might get drunk for a little while, but you are going to have to pay that bill off forever long after the buzz is worn off.

Shame on you for buying into this marxist garbage.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2009, 11:27:27 AM »
What about Huckabee?  Does he have any chance in the party in 2012?  I like the guy.  I like his demeanor and he is a pretty solid conservative.  They way over-played his religious past.  The guy was a minister in the 80s and has been in government ever since.  Seems like a very grounded individual, practical, knowledgeable and decent on camera.  IMO, he won the vast majority of the republican debates.

I think Huckabee, Romney, Jindal, Pawlenty and Steele are all better than Palin with regard to federal office.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2009, 11:28:52 AM »
Nine legislative days into his term, and he's about to pass a trillion dollar bill.

He's already reversed half of the Bush Constitutional changes.

We're talking about 9 days in office.  He's very effective in achieving his goals so far.

And you don't think shooting a trillion bucks into US domestic economy is change?  It's a TOn of change.  You may not agree with 400 mil for birth control or whatever, but it does create jobs.  That 400 mil is a lot of material purcahses and employees at $32k a year.
LOL he has made a lot of noise, promised to close gitmo with no fuking clue of what to do with its prisoners, getting ready to spend a trillion dollars on shit that doesnt NEED TO BE IN A STIMULUS BILL, if they feel thats something they want then fine get it passed in another bill dont throw it in this one b/c you know it will get rushed through.  ::) Fuking giving money to clown colleges will help save and create jobs as well that doesnt mean its the right fuking thing to do...you honestly think that spending 400 mil on birth control projects is one of the better ways to spend this money at this time? HONESTLY this bill should be lean and mean and only include those things that will directly help the economy that are the BEST IDEAS to get the economy going NOW...NOT stupid ass pet projects that shit can wait till later.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2009, 11:30:45 AM »
What about Huckabee?  Does he have any chance in the party in 2012?  I like the guy.  I like his demeanor and he is a pretty solid conservative.  They way over-played his religious past.  The guy was a minister in the 80s and has been in government ever since.  Seems like a very grounded individual, practical, knowledgeable and decent on camera.  IMO, he won the vast majority of the republican debates.

I think Huckabee, Romney, Jindal, Pawlenty and Steele are all better than Palin with regard to federal office.
ya i quickly became a huckabee fan, very grounded like you said.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2009, 11:32:04 AM »
LOL he has made a lot of noise, promised to close gitmo with no fuking clue of what to do with its prisoners, getting ready to spend a trillion dollars on shit that doesnt NEED TO BE IN A STIMULUS BILL, if they feel thats something they want then fine get it passed in another bill dont throw it in this one b/c you know it will get rushed through.  ::) Fuking giving money to clown colleges will help save and create jobs as well that doesnt mean its the right fuking thing to do...you honestly think that spending 400 mil on birth control projects is one of the better ways to spend this money at this time? HONESTLY this bill should be lean and mean and only include those things that will directly help the economy that are the BEST IDEAS to get the economy going NOW...NOT stupid ass pet projects that shit can wait till later.

you're critizing his ideas.  That's cool, but it's a diff debate.

The fact is, he came in with a clear set of goals and plans.  And he's implemented MAJOR changes in 9 days. 

Nine days in, Bush and Clinton sure didn't get much done.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2009, 11:35:06 AM »
you're critizing his ideas.  That's cool, but it's a diff debate.

The fact is, he came in with a clear set of goals and plans.  And he's implemented MAJOR changes in 9 days. 

Nine days in, Bush and Clinton sure didn't get much done.
LOL what has he done of consequence bro fuking nothing again he has made alot of noise...you agree with me then that the bill if full of bloated left wing spending plans that have not place in this STIMULUS BILL?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2009, 11:39:38 AM »
In June, Obama said:

"I know that in every campaign, politicians make promises about cleaning up Washington. And most times, you end up disappointed when it doesn't happen.

"So it's easy to become cynical -- to believe that change isn't possible; that the odds are too great; that this year is bound to be no different from the last. But I also know what I've seen and what I've done. I know that for me, reform isn't just the rhetoric of a campaign; it's been the cause of my career."

The appointments of the past few weeks threaten Obama's image as an agent of change. He needs to do more now to demonstrate his commitment to tightening the ethical standards of those who surround him and making sure these are the last stories we hear of members of the administration who have done wrong.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/02/03/zelizer.obama.carter/index.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2009, 11:45:32 AM »
The last stories??????????????

These are just the first stories.  It will get far worse. 

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2009, 11:51:49 AM »

Ok libs whats the problem. I thought paying taxes was patriotic.

And voluntary  ???

I know you guys have probably seen this a long time ago but someone just sent this to me.

Is there a thread on this vid here anywhere?  If so can someone please link me (I searched but couldn't find one)?

R

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2009, 12:04:54 PM »
of course it's bloated welfare spending.

I didnt know anyone was even debating that anymore?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2009, 12:08:23 PM »
In June, Obama said:

"I know that in every campaign, politicians make promises about cleaning up Washington. And most times, you end up disappointed when it doesn't happen.

"So it's easy to become cynical -- to believe that change isn't possible; that the odds are too great; that this year is bound to be no different from the last. But I also know what I've seen and what I've done. I know that for me, reform isn't just the rhetoric of a campaign; it's been the cause of my career."

The appointments of the past few weeks threaten Obama's image as an agent of change. He needs to do more now to demonstrate his commitment to tightening the ethical standards of those who surround him and making sure these are the last stories we hear of members of the administration who have done wrong.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/02/03/zelizer.obama.carter/index.html
I hate to harp on actions prior to the election other then promises made during campaigning but are we really surprised look at the ppl he surrounded himself with before he started campaigning. To all those who bought into the "change you can believe in" crap all i can say is hopefully next time you'll open your eyes and take a objective look.