Author Topic: Question for Ron re the Ouija Board  (Read 1852 times)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Question for Ron re the Ouija Board
« on: February 03, 2009, 08:01:47 AM »
Tell us about the Ouija board (which scares me now after an incident).
Most are all show no go!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Question for Ron re the Ouija Board
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 06:46:48 PM »

There has been various incidents which have led me to beleive that the unknown or spirits or something out there is really not necessarily great to displease.

In terms of the Ouija board, we had gone to a friends house (this was a while back), and there were six of us around the table with the board, and we were seriously trying to get into it.  One of our girlfriends was really into it, and she truly believed in things. I really didn't and still am skeptical to many things.

BUT

I was in a fraternity in college, and when I was 19, my 'big brother' (brother in arms, not in blood) died.  Suddenly.  We found out later he had an enlarged heart, which complication and clots, etc.  This occured a year or two later, so back to the table.

The lights were out, and the candles were light around, and there was one candle on the table. And we got into it because she felt someone was there.

Anyway, she asked a number of questions and nothing, but then she asked 'Jason, if you are really in this room in terms of a spirit, show us a sign?'.

And then, the candle on the table went out.

Boom.

Just like that.

The candle was also covered around the sides with a vase with the top open, so no wind can come into it.

And it went out.

And she said - I feel him strong now.

And that just scared the crap out of us.

No one touched the candle, no one could blow into the vase from the top, and there was no wind inside.  So coincidence that as asked asked the spirit, and finished the question, the candle blew out.

I don't know.

But I don't mess with those boards now.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 06:53:50 PM »
There has been various incidents which have led me to beleive that the unknown or spirits or something out there is really not necessarily great to displease.

In terms of the Ouija board, we had gone to a friends house (this was a while back), and there were six of us around the table with the board, and we were seriously trying to get into it.  One of our girlfriends was really into it, and she truly believed in things. I really didn't and still am skeptical to many things.

BUT

I was in a fraternity in college, and when I was 19, my 'big brother' (brother in arms, not in blood) died.  Suddenly.  We found out later he had an enlarged heart, which complication and clots, etc.  This occured a year or two later, so back to the table.

The lights were out, and the candles were light around, and there was one candle on the table. And we got into it because she felt someone was there.

Anyway, she asked a number of questions and nothing, but then she asked 'Jason, if you are really in this room in terms of a spirit, show us a sign?'.

And then, the candle on the table went out.

Boom.

Just like that.

The candle was also covered around the sides with a vase with the top open, so no wind can come into it.

And it went out.

And she said - I feel him strong now.

And that just scared the crap out of us.

No one touched the candle, no one could blow into the vase from the top, and there was no wind inside.  So coincidence that as asked asked the spirit, and finished the question, the candle blew out.

I don't know.

But I don't mess with those boards now.

What a pussy, i did the whole spirits calling when younger using the oui-ja table and a short glass, and no joke one of the spirits i called was adolf hitler, this was back when i was 14.

After trying not once but many times, the last session i asked 6 times "adolf hitler are you here", and my friends saw my hand moving over the letters, first it was h, then i, then e, and finally r.

After that nothing else happened, till we were trying to figure out what HIER ment, a week later we knew it was HERE in german i think..

After that, we stopped :)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 06:54:55 PM »

Do you like this? I have some awesome stories... have you ever heard about ekekos?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 02:26:27 AM »
Interesting stuff.....share more stories if you have any.  8)
No doubt about it...