Author Topic: Iron Shiek  (Read 2152 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Iron Shiek
« on: February 03, 2009, 09:33:04 AM »
gotta love teh Iron Shiek

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Re: Iron Shiek
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 09:43:56 AM »
That match was pretty good.  Hogan could move well back then.  The Iron Shiek had some weird boner thing going on though.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 12:03:20 PM »
from TEHRAN,IRAN,THE IRON SHEIK,remember the clubs he used to swing and challenged anyone who could do them like he did.the curled boots were great.probably top 10 all time character wrestlers there was.

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 01:11:25 PM »
Iron Shiek with a whole host of wrestlers were in Manchester UK over the weekend including Ted Dibiase, Roddy Piper, Tito Santana, Jim Neidhart and many more.

Koko B ware was there also and was asked to tell a Shiek story (i think everyone has one lol) which went like this.

The highlight for me was Koko B Ware recounting the famous Iron Sheik drug test story...

Vince: 'Sheik, you tested postive for cocaine'.

Sheik: 'Thank you sir!'

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 03:23:52 PM »
Iron Shiek with a whole host of wrestlers were in Manchester UK over the weekend including Ted Dibiase, Roddy Piper, Tito Santana, Jim Neidhart and many more.

Koko B ware was there also and was asked to tell a Shiek story (i think everyone has one lol) which went like this.

The highlight for me was Koko B Ware recounting the famous Iron Sheik drug test story...

Vince: 'Sheik, you tested postive for cocaine'.

Sheik: 'Thank you sir!'

great thread on the Shiek here  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=261187.0;topicseen

it has some great stories