Author Topic: Israelis shoot defenseless animals in Gaza zoo  (Read 2982 times)

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
Israelis shoot defenseless animals in Gaza zoo
« on: February 03, 2009, 10:35:33 AM »
http://www.karachinews.net/story/458766

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3665670,00.html

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article5570052.ece

'Let me answer that with a question. We are under attack. There was not a single person in this zoo. Just the animals. We all fled before they came. What purpose does it serve to walk around shooting animals and destroying the place?'

Inside one cage lie three dead monkeys and another two in the cage beside them. Two more escaped and have yet to return. He points to a clay pot. 'They tried to hide', he says of a mother and baby half-tucked inside.

Qasim says that his main two priorities at the moment are rebuilding the zoo and taking the Israeli army to court. For the first, he says he will need close to $200,000 to return the zoo to its former state - and he wants the Israelis to cover the costs. 'They have to pay me for all this damage.'

We ask him why it's so important for Gaza to have a zoo. 'During the past four years it was the most popular place for kids. They came from all over the Gaza Strip. There was nowhere else for people to go.'

They even tried to kill the pregnant lions, but they managed to get away and are surviving now.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
Re: Israelis shoot defenseless animals in Gaza zoo
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 11:38:57 AM »
Nice try, why don't you mention that Hamas booby trapped the Zoo and left the animals starving?

You are a racist idiot.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 12:07:48 PM »
morons on both sides.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 12:16:33 PM »
morons on both sides.

You too again? You can actually find videos of the soldiers walking through the Zoo showing the booby traps, some of the lions were transfered to Israeli Zoo's due to the poor condition they were in.

Stop believing the Islamic satanical crap.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 12:17:32 PM »
No one has provided proof that Hamas booby trapped the Zoo.

Also, Even if the zoo was bobby trapped...There is no reason to kill the animals, or even go into the zoo.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 01:03:41 PM »

You too again? You can actually find videos of the soldiers walking through the Zoo showing the booby traps, some of the lions were transfered to Israeli Zoo's due to the poor condition they were in.

i only say i can see them doing it both.

if this thread would be about islamist doing this you wouldnt question the validity of it for a moment.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2009, 01:12:49 PM »
No one has provided proof that Hamas booby trapped the Zoo.

Also, Even if the zoo was bobby trapped...There is no reason to kill the animals, or even go into the zoo.

http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=uHhs9ihSmbU

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2009, 01:30:57 PM »
They've never heard of propaganda..because Hamas always tells the truth.
L

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2009, 01:36:20 PM »
They've never heard of propaganda..because Hamas always tells the truth.

Funny thing is the Ynet is an Israeli site, and the article there only shows the Israelis in a good manner.

These fuckers can't even hate properly lol.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2009, 01:37:50 PM »
Nice try, why don't you mention that Hamas booby trapped the Zoo and left the animals starving?

You are a racist idiot.
hahahahahaha, you'll defend Israel no matter what they do, Ira Rosenbloom. ::)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2009, 03:51:46 PM »

Geez, Mars statement was perfectly valid and simple, of course there are morons on both sides, no need to melt about it

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2009, 04:55:23 PM »
hahahahahaha, you'll defend Israel no matter what they do, Ira Rosenbloom. ::)

Ok Chubby..I'd skin u and eat u if even looked at my dogs wrong...but I'd like proof before believing this crap.
L

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2009, 04:59:12 PM »
Ok Chubby..I'd skin u and eat u if even looked at my dogs wrong...but I'd like proof before believing this crap.
::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2009, 08:15:39 AM »
headhunter deserves a good beat.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2009, 08:18:07 AM »
typical deluded Israel lover that believes they do nothing wrong, probably even believes he's "fighting for freedom" too. ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2009, 08:18:51 AM »
Oh ok quaker or sarcasm or whatever....again provide proof. If u can put down the twinkies. Oh no..I'm fighting for ur right to eat ho ho's and whiped lard.
L

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2009, 08:27:01 AM »
Oh ok quaker or sarcasm or whatever....again provide proof. If u can put down the twinkies. Oh no..I'm fighting for ur right to eat ho ho's and whiped lard.

Have you ever noticed how the CT lovers and Islam supporters always fail to bring valid evidence yet the others always supply plenty of them?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2009, 08:27:11 AM »
Funny how a thread about some dead animals blows up yet a thread about the Taliban killing 45+ civilians in Pakistan goes by the wayside.

There was a recovery of bone-thin lions from some Hamas sheikh's house in Gaza one or two years ago. Why would someone even store lions in their house?  ???

Like most jihadist sympathizers.  ;)

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2009, 02:25:48 PM »
http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=uHhs9ihSmbU

That's not the zoo I mentioned.

And you didn't answer the 2nd rebuttal.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2009, 08:55:49 PM »

That's not the zoo I mentioned.

And you didn't answer the 2nd rebuttal.

Than quote into here the exact paragraph you want to receive your answer for, I tend to ignore biased articles with no proofs behind them.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2009, 02:29:20 AM »
Than quote into here the exact paragraph you want to receive your answer for, I tend to ignore biased articles with no proofs behind them.

Who's bias? If you're saying that times online is bias and baseless, you're a kook. The proof are the pictures and the eyewitness testimony.

My question: Even if the zoo was bobby trapped..Why shoot down and HUNT DOWN the animals, even in their cages? With rocket launchers? Who the fuck can defend this?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2009, 02:44:20 AM »
At least one animal, a Japanese monkey, was shot, said Mr Qassim.

Remember, the statements are by a person who makes his jihadist inclinations clear with this quote:

The Israelis can come and they can shoot us and send their missiles to kill us and they make us bleed. But some of us will survive, and we will be ready for them with our claws
- Mr Qassim

Yes, this man is a beacon of society, I'm sure his emotions aren't skewing his statements... ::)

Oh, and why does that fat tubby trailer trash middle easterner (QuakerOats) come into any thread about Israel / Jews but doesn't provide input other than abuse? Are you a jihadist fatty?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2009, 03:22:00 AM »

Who's bias? If you're saying that times online is bias and baseless, you're a kook. The proof are the pictures and the eyewitness testimony.

My question: Even if the zoo was bobby trapped..Why shoot down and HUNT DOWN the animals, even in their cages? With rocket launchers? Who the fuck can defend this?

Your witness is far from the ultimate proof.

I see no logic and reason for the soldiers to hunt down animals for fun, these articles shows immense bias.

Also the bias is seen by the term "rocket launcher" wtf? They supposedly shoot RPG on them...yeah right...not only that their commanding officer will jail them for that they will be in danger of killing themself shooting that in a small area.

Not to mention the article YOU posted that says the Israeli helped the starved animals.

So what you think about Hamas stealing the food the UN bring to Gaza? You fucking hypocrate.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2009, 08:08:46 AM »
Remember, the statements are by a person who makes his jihadist inclinations clear with this quote:
 - Mr Qassim

Yes, this man is a beacon of society, I'm sure his emotions aren't skewing his statements... ::)

Oh, and why does that fat tubby trailer trash middle easterner (QuakerOats) come into any thread about Israel / Jews but doesn't provide input other than abuse? Are you a jihadist fatty?
hahahaha, calm down Joel Rubenstein, stop getting so worked up. :D

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2009, 01:22:14 PM »
Your witness is far from the ultimate proof.

I see no logic and reason for the soldiers to hunt down animals for fun, these articles shows immense bias.

Also the bias is seen by the term "rocket launcher" wtf? They supposedly shoot RPG on them...yeah right...not only that their commanding officer will jail them for that they will be in danger of killing themself shooting that in a small area.

Not to mention the article YOU posted that says the Israeli helped the starved animals.

So what you think about Hamas stealing the food the UN bring to Gaza? You fucking hypocrate.

The news people who did these articles actually went to the zoo, took pictures, etc. There was even a picture of a dead camel that had been shot.