Author Topic: The Return of the King himself.  (Read 6808 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: The Return of the King himself.
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2009, 07:30:02 PM »
hahaha having to post pics to "prove" to someone on the internet that you get pussy = epic insecurity...romainian hookers dont count btw. ;)

Honestly if it wasn't for him posting pics we'd be left with what, talkiing about Dorian's glutes.  Why do you not like the guy?  He makes this place interesting.  If we had a bunch of tools here too afraid to post a pic this place would suck.  

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2009, 07:31:45 PM »
I own you cause I don't take myself too seriously and I'm relaxed with posting picsof myselfor the "supermodels" :D I fuck ...

You are all talk no walk and that's a "-" in my book ....

go chew on some brocolli
lol you own nothing and thats why you are so angry..I think you take yourself way to serriously..hence the need to keep posting pics of yourself..

Ive yet to see an attractive woman in one of your posts..my mum was proberly the best you ever had hahahaha

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2009, 07:32:53 PM »

Honestly if it wasn't for him posting pics we'd be left with what, talkiing about Dorian's glutes.  Why do you not like the guy?  He makes this place interesting.  If we had a bunch of tools here too afraid to post a pic this place would suck.  

I will never understand why some people are so paranoid to post pics ....I find it so much more entertaining to post picseven with bb unrelated stuff cause you can add a visual to the story ...

Life is brief ...fucking relax and live a little ...

Fuck me it's 6 am in Romania and I'm feeling slightly catabolic hahahaha

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2009, 07:33:14 PM »
;D

thank god I love taking photos while partying drunk ...too bad I cannot post the videos ..you guys would be rollingon the floor laughing  :D

here's me absolutely fucked up after 26 hours of non stop drinking with some chick's glasses ... :D :D :D

Didn't fuck her cause I fell on the floor in my bedroom and she couldn'tmove me  :D

wow!

You should wear glasses more often, Sev.

With the beard and glasses it offers a compelling mix of brutality yet sophistication!
No doubt about it...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2009, 07:34:44 PM »
lol you own nothing and thats why you are so angry..I think you take yourself way to serriously..hence the need to keep posting pics of yourself..

Ive yet to see an attractive woman in one of your posts..my mum was proberly the best you ever had hahahaha
:D :D :D

I'm sorry I don't fuck 9's and 10's like the rest of getbig ...

Convince XFactor to lend me his Masseratti for one evening and I'll promise I'll post pics with the hottest bitch you ever jacked off to  :D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2009, 07:35:50 PM »

I gave him props when I first started posting and I disagreed with him on somthing and he melted down and started hurling abuse..and he just carrys on with it , so I give it back..Its nothing serious just two guys playing a game of verbal tennis  :D

When someone is over confident they at least have somthing to fall back on , he has nothing to be over confidet about..

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2009, 10:44:20 AM »
interestingly the board has already got better in the last 2 days

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2009, 10:46:42 AM »
interestingly the board has already got better in the last 2 days

yes it has! 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2009, 10:49:05 AM »
I have it on good authority that Alex just bought Trinidad and Tobago...

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2009, 11:00:12 AM »
I have it on good authority that Alex just bought Trinidad and Tobago...

its good you kiss up to great king23    keep it up and your reward will be great if the great king23 says so

FOXTROT-1

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2009, 11:01:47 AM »
King Alex rolling for America

godspeed.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2009, 12:50:01 PM »
King Alex rolling for America

godspeed.
amen bro. king23 rules.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2009, 01:10:45 PM »
team a23 in full effect  8)
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2009, 01:12:32 PM »
This just in ...alex23 just bought 2 bentleys ....identical!

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2009, 01:13:46 PM »
Looks like some people got hit by the asskissing train.  ::) Fags.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2009, 01:17:11 PM »
I can see u girls had fun in my absence. Just got back yesterday for good, I've been travelling most of the past 3 weeks staying in hotels where getbig.com was blocked, a clear insult.

Stay tuned, just catching up but heads will roll soon. 

Sent from my Windows Mobile® phone.

I see you've set a side this special time to humiliate yourself in public

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2009, 01:18:37 PM »
Looks like some people got hit by the asskissing train.  ::) Fags.

seems like some ugly little last place mr getbig chinaman got hit by a train

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2009, 01:19:27 PM »
Don't get your posters mixed up, gimmick.  ::)

Now go eat a dick bitch.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2009, 01:36:51 PM »
Don't get your gimmicks posters mixed up, gimmick.  ::)

Now go eat a dick bitch.

haha king23 owns your mind

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2009, 04:31:37 PM »
Viggo Mortensen? Oh...its..just Alex... :-\

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2009, 04:36:56 PM »
Viggo Mortensen? Oh...its..just Alex... :-\

Alex does have "A history of violence" asking trailer man, he is still destroyed from the mauling by king23.  Alex is a benevolent ruler and did not kill trailer mirza but merely castrated him and left to wander the courts of getbig as a frightened eunuch forever looking over his shoulder for derek anthony. word from the trailer court is that mirz's trailer actually rocks on its foundations in the night, as persian david has nightmares of the day derek raped him.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2009, 04:48:15 PM »
Alex does have "A history of violence" asking trailer man, he is still destroyed from the mauling by king23.  Alex is a benevolent ruler and did not kill trailer mirza but merely castrated him and left to wander the courts of getbig as a frightened eunuch forever looking over his shoulder for derek anthony. word from the trailer court is that mirz's trailer actually rocks on its foundations in the night, as persian david has nightmares of the day derek raped him.

you are funny , as soon as i read that i tried to imagine such court, a big fat judge without tshirt, drinking a beer, trying to put some order in the trailer park!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2009, 04:53:17 PM »
haha poor Fat Dave..though its all apart of the life cycle , if you constantly chuck shit sooner or later it will come back and hit you in the face..

Remember his fat bully gym owning storys where he would pick on a little skinny teen then come on GB and gloat , well I bet those skinny teens didnt screech like a bitch like fat dave did when DA and Alex smashed him in the fat gut.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2009, 04:54:11 PM »
you are funny , as soon as i read that i tried to imagine such court, a big fat judge without tshirt, drinking a beer, trying to put some order in the trailer park!

he is always in trouble with the trailer park manager. he never pays his rent on time even when the fatass girlfriend is out working like a black. the little bastard is unruly and runs around the park letting off bangers to frighten the dogs. trailer man spends all the time on the dial-up doing some owning and demanding vids and pics from other men until going out in the evening a buying a bucket of chicken wings and some cheap liquor, on account from Walt's bargain booze

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2009, 04:56:29 PM »
he is always in trouble with the trailer park manager. he never pays his rent on time even when the fatass girlfriend is out working like a black. the little bastard is unruly and runs around the park letting off bangers to frighten the dogs. trailer man spends all the time on the dial-up doing some owning and demanding vids and pics from other men until going out in the evening a buying a bucket of chicken wings and some cheap liquor, on account from Walt's bargain booze
LOL