Author Topic: The Return of the King himself.  (Read 6810 times)

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
Re: The Return of the King himself.
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2009, 05:00:43 PM »
Welcome back and shit!
U

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2009, 05:07:16 PM »
haha poor Fat Dave..though its all apart of the life cycle , if you constantly chuck shit sooner or later it will come back and hit you in the face..

Remember his fat bully gym owning storys where he would pick on a little skinny teen then come on GB and gloat , well I bet those skinny teens didnt screech like a bitch like fat dave did when DA and Alex smashed him in the fat gut.

in trailer david's case it was poetic justice. i think he even dared people to trace him, not a good idea if you live in a squalid shithole. he called derek a fag live on radio and challenged him, called alex's wife a monkey, he stalked, bullied and harassed people online until many left. nobody deserves it more than him.
yet he now has nearly 10k posts on his QO account to add to the 60k with previous accounts and gimmicks. even though the bastard and fat girlfriend have been compromised he still persists in his ways.
getbig is clearly his life's work and all he has to open the trailer door for in the morning.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2009, 05:09:06 PM »
in trailer david's case it was poetic justice. i think he even dared people to trace him, not a good idea if you live in a squalid shithole. he called derek a fag live on radio and challenged him, called alex's wife a monkey, he stalked, bullied and harassed people online until many left. nobody deserves it more than him.
yet he now has nearly 10k posts on his QO account to add to the 60k with previous accounts and gimmicks. even though the bastard and fat girlfriend have been compromised he still persists in his ways.
getbig is clearly his life's work and all he has to open the trailer door for in the morning.
Honest and Truthfull post.  8)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2009, 05:10:18 PM »
I've come to the conclusion that "deltsaforce" is jealous of QO.

It's the only explanation of why someone would post so much about the same guy, the last 10 posts from "DF" have been about QO, and some of them look like a biography. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2009, 05:17:35 PM »
I've come to the conclusion that "deltsaforce" is jealous of QO.

Yes Pablo, I'm jealous. I want that double wide and some Mr Lahey running around chasin me. Ever since I was a kid I wanted to be a trailer loser living off an obese woman and raise another man's child. That is makin it bro. I have been thinking of leaving sunny Cali to find myself a nice place in the middle of mo. I just can't find anywhere depressing and impoverished enough ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2009, 05:19:53 PM »
I have been thinking of leaving sunny Cali to find myself a nice place in the middle of mo.

Not to split hairs or anything, but technically St. Louis isn't in the middle of Missouri, it's actually adjacent to the Illinois state line

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2009, 05:20:49 PM »
Not to split hairs or anything, but technically St. Louis isn't in the middle of Missouri, it's actually adjacent to the Illinois state line

Yea but my dream was always to be in the middle. Still, it's pretty much my dream existence

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2009, 05:21:28 PM »
Yea but my dream was always to be in the middle. Still, it's pretty much my dream existence

Yeah you're talking more along the lines of Springfield or Rolla.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2009, 05:23:19 PM »
Yeah you're talking more along the lines of Springfield or Rolla.

Ok, I need to find some really run down trailerparks there . Nothing decent, the worst ones with guys getting drunk and shooting holes in the roofs of their trailers and bitches with tats on their necks and calves.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2009, 05:25:19 PM »
Yes Pablo, I'm jealous. I want that double wide and some Mr Lahey running around chasin me. Ever since I was a kid I wanted to be a trailer loser living off an obese woman and raise another man's child. That is makin it bro. I have been thinking of leaving sunny Cali to find myself a nice place in the middle of mo. I just can't find anywhere depressing and impoverished enough ;D
Cali is always nice and sunny, just like today. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2009, 05:29:01 PM »
Cali is always nice and sunny, just like today. 8)

It's better than most places. it's freezing in Canada

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2009, 05:30:19 PM »
It's better than most places. it's freezing in Canada
Are you close to the beach? At least you could enjoy this beautiful weather we're having. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2009, 05:32:14 PM »
Are you close to the beach? At least you could enjoy this beautiful weather we're having. 8)

A little inland.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2009, 05:34:04 PM »
A little inland.
So you sit on your deck out by the pool all day today?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2009, 05:37:39 PM »
So you sit on your deck out by the pool all day today?

no. it's been raining here.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 05, 2009, 05:45:19 PM »
no. it's been raining here.
A little rain never hurt anyone.

Wondering when your next delt workout will be though, looking forward to the video. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: February 05, 2009, 05:47:37 PM »
A little rain never hurt anyone.

Wondering when your next delt workout will be though, looking forward to the video. :)

Yes, I have been given permission to fill in the gym this time. The last time I tried to film my leg press they fucking came and stopped me ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2009, 05:55:18 PM »
Yes, I have been given permission to fill in the gym this time. The last time I tried to film my leg press they fucking came and stopped me ;D

Leg press?? I hope the squat rack was being used by topless supermodels  for stiff legged deads.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2009, 06:00:50 PM »
sorry, i was a million miles away. i am still laughing that you said i was jealous of trailer david

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2009, 06:04:06 PM »
sorry, i was a million miles away. i am still laughing that you said i was jealous of trailer david
Fat Dave is online , will he post in this thread? And did you see he is gathering a list of people to sue ahahahaha

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2009, 06:06:02 PM »
Fat Dave is online , will he post in this thread? And did you see he is gathering a list of people to sue ahahahaha

the persian trailerman still doesn't seem to realize that the people he runs to try help him sue people are the very people who gave him up and laugh about it