Author Topic: Nasser at Miramar gym today...  (Read 13754 times)

vinnydountsnyc

• Getbig III
  • ''Billy is border line retarded'' Colette Nelson
Re: Nasser at Miramar gym today...
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2009, 09:02:30 PM »
WOW NICE HAIR PIECE GUY IN THE GREEN IS THAT THE SHATNER 2000 OR THE DEREK ANTHONY 304 MODEL ?
911 INSIDE JOB !

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2009, 09:11:37 PM »
bedtime for me.
I scolled this thread.
No Pics.
Bullshit.
Sandra

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2009, 09:22:34 PM »
WOW NICE HAIR PIECE GUY IN THE GREEN IS THAT THE SHATNER 2000 OR THE DEREK ANTHONY 304 MODEL ?
gee i thought he was hot    lol  great rug

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2009, 09:37:39 PM »
Oh no. Mr. Green has a lovely GH gut, gorgeous torn triceps, and a simply fabulous toupee. The trifecta of ridiculousness.
a

acloda

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2009, 09:47:59 PM »
I did see them working chest as I left, sorry for no pics but I wouldn't want to get kicked out for being a perv, and yes it was another beautiful day in southern california. People in our little league meeting tonight were actually sun burned from our recent weather. It's rough out here! :)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2009, 12:23:39 AM »
I did see them working chest as I left, sorry for no pics but I wouldn't want to get kicked out for being a perv, and yes it was another beautiful day in southern california. People in our little league meeting tonight were actually sun burned from our recent weather. It's rough out here! :)
You are not team nashole material then  :D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2009, 12:51:54 AM »
Just got off the phone with Nasser, and everything acloda said is true.

Nasser got up very early this morning and walked Sato at 5:30, then later cooked Sato a steak for breakfast.  Nasser then met up with "Sam" for breakfast at the Omlette Factory at about 8 am.  He had oatmeal with milk, raisins, bananas and waffles with strawberries and whipped cream. 

They both then went to La Jolla where "Sam" needed an MRI for his sciatic nerve and lower back. 

Next stop was Starbucks in La  Jolla for some drink and snacks.  Nasser then visited a female friend (not girlfriend) who works for an optometrist in La Jolla.  From there they went further into Ja  Jolla and checked out an exotic indoor car place with Lambos, Ferarris, Bentleys, etc.  Neither Nasser nor Sam fit in the Nero Lamborghini :)  Right now Nasser is 322 lbs and Sam is 335, and yes he actually is 6'4" - so acloda's initial estimate was right and mine was wrong.

From there they went to the 24-hour fitness in Miramar to work out.  They did 15 sets of chest, 8 of calves, 12 of triceps and 8 of abs.

Next was Carl's Junior in Miramar - a part of San Diego with a military base.  There Nasser ate two burgers, one burrito and had a Fanta to drink.  They then went to Urban Body gym to visit Frank and "Sam" went to the hardware store he owns to check up on his five staff members. 

Nasser went home from there, and now at about 3:30 pm he's eating a German apple strudel with ice cream.  He also prepared Sato's second meal of the day - two grilled chicken breasts with dry dog food and iced water.

Nasser met his maid when he arrived at home as she was waiting to get paid; he's very happy with her cleaning services.  He trusts her with house keys and she's very good with sato as well, and not scared of her as most women are of a 135 lb dog.

Otherwise, the only part that acloda didn't mention is that it was a beautiful day today at 78 degrees in San Diego ;)

outstanding - huge nasser is truely living the dream, while currently competing bodybuilders have to do g4p to survive, hahahaha

once again showing huge nasser 3 times (at least) uncrowned mr olympia has both brains and brawn  8)
175lbs by 31st July

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2009, 01:51:43 AM »
322 lbs retired, why ?  Thats a lot of weight to carry in retirement, wouldnt he be better off 60lbs lighter, he would probably live longer.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2009, 02:27:07 AM »
322 lbs retired, why ?  Thats a lot of weight to carry in retirement, wouldnt he be better off 60lbs lighter, he would probably live longer.
Ive asked bibobs this many times in the past and he said its his natural set point and nashole is a naturaly large guy ahahahasa bullshit..

He is taking large amounts of gear and eating lots of food all so he can remain fat large in off season retirement..epic insecurity issues on fat nashole.

Nasser was naturaly a skinny soccer player before jumping on large amounts of gear and blowing himself up in to a bloated laughing stock.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2009, 03:25:13 AM »
Oh and I missed one thing - he sprinkled some cinnamon over his waffles he had at breakfast ;)

hahahahhahaaa... the wizard of truth has a good taste 4 sure :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2009, 03:29:24 AM »
Ive asked bibobs this many times in the past and he said its his natural set point and nashole is a naturaly large guy ahahahasa bullshit..

He is taking large amounts of gear and eating lots of food all so he can remain fat large in off season retirement..epic insecurity issues on fat nashole.

Nasser was naturaly a skinny soccer player before jumping on large amounts of gear and blowing himself up in to a bloated laughing stock.

do u mean tht any1 who takes the same amount of drugs as nasser will be the same size??.. of cource not..

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2009, 03:36:36 AM »
Oh and I missed one thing - he sprinkled some cinnamon over his waffles he had at breakfast ;)

Did he at any given time take a dump? How many wipes?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2009, 03:40:45 AM »
do u mean tht any1 who takes the same amount of drugs as nasser will be the same size??.. of cource not..
Not all but there are some out there that would be bigger..you have guys that dont even bodybuild walking around on this earth with better potential then Ronnie Colemen.with better response to training,drugs,etc they just dont train or are interested in bodybuilding..

What I meant was , nasser is still using large amounts of gear to maintain his size when there is no need..it must be unhealthy.

Look at guys from his era.all will be on some form of trt but they just dont run the high doses anymore.if he dropped his doses to hrt and stopped eating he would be 220-240pds tops at a guess.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2009, 04:20:39 AM »
..you have guys that dont even bodybuild walking around on this earth with better potential then Ronnie Colemen.with better response to training,drugs,etc they just dont train or are interested in bodybuilding..

thank u.. but i reallu have no time 2 train :D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2009, 05:39:06 AM »
You are not team nashole material then  :D

lol
TEAM Nasser

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: February 05, 2009, 07:09:28 AM »
Just got off the phone with Nasser, and everything acloda said is true.

Nasser got up very early this morning and walked Sato at 5:30, then later cooked Sato a steak for breakfast.  Nasser then met up with "Sam" for breakfast at the Omlette Factory at about 8 am.  He had oatmeal with milk, raisins, bananas and waffles with strawberries and whipped cream. 

They both then went to La Jolla where "Sam" needed an MRI for his sciatic nerve and lower back. 

Next stop was Starbucks in La  Jolla for some drink and snacks.  Nasser then visited a female friend (not girlfriend) who works for an optometrist in La Jolla.  From there they went further into Ja  Jolla and checked out an exotic indoor car place with Lambos, Ferarris, Bentleys, etc.  Neither Nasser nor Sam fit in the Nero Lamborghini :)  Right now Nasser is 322 lbs and Sam is 335, and yes he actually is 6'4" - so acloda's initial estimate was right and mine was wrong.

From there they went to the 24-hour fitness in Miramar to work out.  They did 15 sets of chest, 8 of calves, 12 of triceps and 8 of abs.

Next was Carl's Junior in Miramar - a part of San Diego with a military base.  There Nasser ate two burgers, one burrito and had a Fanta to drink.  They then went to Urban Body gym to visit Frank and "Sam" went to the hardware store he owns to check up on his five staff members. 

Nasser went home from there, and now at about 3:30 pm he's eating a German apple strudel with ice cream.  He also prepared Sato's second meal of the day - two grilled chicken breasts with dry dog food and iced water.

Nasser met his maid when he arrived at home as she was waiting to get paid; he's very happy with her cleaning services.  He trusts her with house keys and she's very good with sato as well, and not scared of her as most women are of a 135 lb dog.

Otherwise, the only part that acloda didn't mention is that it was a beautiful day today at 78 degrees in San Diego ;)

what a boring stupid life that is... no thanks

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #66 on: February 05, 2009, 07:16:48 AM »

the selfishness is creepy isn't it?

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2009, 07:59:39 AM »

HAHAHAAH Epic jealousy and bitterness that you have to put in a 10 hr shift at the foundry while huge Nasser indulge himself ;D

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2009, 08:02:40 AM »
HAHAHAAH Epic jealousy and bitterness that you have to put in a 10 hr shift at the foundry while huge Nasser indulge himself ;D

A life without routine or work makes you a lazy fat ass in no time, it's not as fun as some people like to pretend.
from incomplete data

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2009, 08:04:03 AM »
bober records his converstation with huge nasser and masturbates to them later on whilst smelling the soiled clothing he admits he purchased from nasser.

like a commited girlfriend bober is desperate to know how her mans day went.

LOL ! This shit had me laughing so hard, tears were streaming from my eyes !  :D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2009, 08:05:18 AM »
A life without routine or work makes you a lazy fat ass in no time, it's not as fun as some people like to pretend.

You speak from experience? Seriously, if you unemployed and having a shit time I do genuinely feel for you.

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: February 05, 2009, 08:09:17 AM »
I don't know about you guy's.

But this Bigbob dude scares the hell out of me....

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #72 on: February 05, 2009, 08:13:50 AM »
I gotta agree. Maybe it was the Protestant work ethic my parents beat into me, but sitting around idly is just not contributing to life - I'd rather shoot myself. Even Bill Gates busies himself with his charitable works.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 05, 2009, 08:15:54 AM »
His dog eats better than me.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #74 on: February 05, 2009, 08:17:30 AM »
His dog eats better than me.
His dog is worth 70k! How much you worth, mass?   ;D