Author Topic: Nasser at Miramar gym today...  (Read 13710 times)

acloda

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Nasser at Miramar gym today...
« on: February 04, 2009, 01:16:45 PM »
I just came back from my lunch time workout and saw this huge 'middle eastern' lookin guy with door wide shoulders and about 6'4'' working out at the San Diego Miramar gym. He was working out with Nasser who was fully clothed so I don't know what kind of shape he's in. I'm not a Nasser fan because of all his useless oil injections, but I have met him a couple of times before at TGIF and Costco and he was always curtious. At TGIF's I was with my 2yr old son and he was with a pretty hot asian /mix girl.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: Nasser at Miramar gym today...
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 01:17:40 PM »
Pics or it didn't happen.
from incomplete data

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 01:18:56 PM »
with door wide shoulders and about 6'4'' working out

Nasser is not even close to 6'4"........no fucking way....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasser_El_Sonbaty#Stats

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 01:20:24 PM »
I just came back from my lunch time workout and saw this huge 'middle eastern' lookin guy with door wide shoulders and about 6'4'' working out at the San Diego Miramar gym. He was working out with Nasser who was fully clothed so I don't know what kind of shape he's in. I'm not a Nasser fan because of all his useless oil injections, but I have met him a couple of times before at TGIF and Costco and he was always curtious. At TGIF's I was with my 2yr old son and he was with a pretty hot asian /mix girl.

IS this you in the video?

just not good enough

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2009, 02:15:56 PM »

NASSER'S training partner the guy said!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2009, 02:18:36 PM »
Bigbobs is not going to be pleased about this.
O

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2009, 02:21:42 PM »

I agree, somebody else stalking his hero

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2009, 02:35:44 PM »

Cool, was it the guy in the green here:

I could just call Nasser and find out too.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2009, 02:50:12 PM »
..... and he was always curtious. ....

WTF is curtious?

::) :-X

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2009, 02:57:06 PM »
NASSER'S training partner the guy said!

Guess I read too fast.
You know, when you don't use paragraphs and such, sometimes shit blurs together and makes it harder to read as well as comprehend.
That's my excuse and I'm stickin' to it! >:(

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2009, 02:59:36 PM »
bobs, at the least, will vet this to see how much water it holds. 

acloda

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2009, 03:01:26 PM »
No pics, yes it was the guy with the 'cool' bangs.

acloda

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2009, 03:09:20 PM »
It was from a distance so the 6'4'' looks to be way off judging from the pics.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2009, 03:40:38 PM »
Just got off the phone with Nasser, and everything acloda said is true.

Nasser got up very early this morning and walked Sato at 5:30, then later cooked Sato a steak for breakfast.  Nasser then met up with "Sam" for breakfast at the Omlette Factory at about 8 am.  He had oatmeal with milk, raisins, bananas and waffles with strawberries and whipped cream. 

They both then went to La Jolla where "Sam" needed an MRI for his sciatic nerve and lower back. 

Next stop was Starbucks in La  Jolla for some drink and snacks.  Nasser then visited a female friend (not girlfriend) who works for an optometrist in La Jolla.  From there they went further into Ja  Jolla and checked out an exotic indoor car place with Lambos, Ferarris, Bentleys, etc.  Neither Nasser nor Sam fit in the Nero Lamborghini :)  Right now Nasser is 322 lbs and Sam is 335, and yes he actually is 6'4" - so acloda's initial estimate was right and mine was wrong.

From there they went to the 24-hour fitness in Miramar to work out.  They did 15 sets of chest, 8 of calves, 12 of triceps and 8 of abs.

Next was Carl's Junior in Miramar - a part of San Diego with a military base.  There Nasser ate two burgers, one burrito and had a Fanta to drink.  They then went to Urban Body gym to visit Frank and "Sam" went to the hardware store he owns to check up on his five staff members. 

Nasser went home from there, and now at about 3:30 pm he's eating a German apple strudel with ice cream.  He also prepared Sato's second meal of the day - two grilled chicken breasts with dry dog food and iced water.

Nasser met his maid when he arrived at home as she was waiting to get paid; he's very happy with her cleaning services.  He trusts her with house keys and she's very good with sato as well, and not scared of her as most women are of a 135 lb dog.

Otherwise, the only part that acloda didn't mention is that it was a beautiful day today at 78 degrees in San Diego ;)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2009, 03:45:02 PM »

Nasser got up very early this morning and walked Sato at 5:30, then later cooked Sato a steak for breakfast.  Nasser then met up with "Sam" for breakfast at the Omlette Factory at about 8 am.  He had oatmeal with milk, raisins, bananas and waffles with strawberries and whipped cream. 

They both then went to La Jolla where "Sam" needed an MRI for his sciatic nerve and lower back. 

Next stop was Starbucks in La  Jolla for some drink and snacks.  Nasser then visited a female friend (not girlfriend) who works for an optometrist in La Jolla.  From there they went further into Ja  Jolla and checked out an exotic indoor car place with Lambos, Ferarris, Bentleys, etc.  Neither Nasser nor Sam fit in the Nero Lamborghini :)  Right now Nasser is 322 lbs and Sam is 335, and yes he actually is 6'4" - so acloda's initial estimate was right and mine was wrong.

From there they went to the 24-hour fitness in Miramar to work out.  They did 15 sets of chest, 8 of calves, 12 of triceps and 8 of abs.

Next was Carl's Junior in Miramar - a part of San Diego with a military base.  There Nasser ate two burgers, one burrito and had a Fanta to drink.  They then went to Urban Body gym to visit Frank and "Sam" went to the hardware store he owns to check up on his five staff members. 

Nasser went home from there, and now at about 3:30 pm he's eating a German apple strudel with ice cream.  He also prepared Sato's second meal of the day - two grilled chicken breasts with dry dog food and iced water.

Nasser met his mad when he arrived at home as she was waiting to get paid; he's very happy with her cleaning services.  He trusts her with house keys and she's very good with sato as well, and not scared of her as most women are of a 135 lb dog.

Otherwise, the only part that acloda didn't mention is that it was a beautiful day today at 78 degrees in San Diego ;)

HAHA Nasser is just having a great life and really enjoying himself. Meanwhile the pumpkinheads fell off their messy basement mattresses and went to see what mother had prepared for their noon breakfast. Then they go type bitterly and angrily about huge Nasser  and Muslims into they collapse back into their squalor.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2009, 03:47:40 PM »
thats a lot of words
TEAM Nasser

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2009, 03:49:37 PM »

Nasser met his maid when he arrived at home as she was waiting to get paid; he's very happy with her cleaning services.  He trusts her with house keys and she's very good with sato as well, and not scared of her as most women are of a 135 lb dog.

You got all that from a phone call?  ???

Seriously is that why you haven't come out if your office today because you were typing a second by second account of NAsser's day lol,  Brutal ingnoring me when I came to tell you a funny story because you were typing this shit  ::)

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2009, 03:54:45 PM »
Seriously Bobs, freindship over  >:(

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2009, 03:55:40 PM »

You got all that from a phone call?  ???

Seriously is that why you haven't come out if your office today because you were typing a second by second account of NAsser's day lol,  Brutal ingnoring me when I came to tell you a funny story because you were typing this shit  ::)

haha, brutal logging on getbig just to see what I was posting about from my office.  Epic communicating over getbig instead of in person :)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2009, 04:58:00 PM »

LOL. Land's sakes, bobs. I have friends too, but if I knew the minutiae of their quotidian I'd be looking for a bus to throw myself under. Hell, I don't even want to know that much detail of my own life.  ;D

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2009, 05:02:30 PM »

Why the hell would Nasser tell you all this?

I have never in my life told anyone exactly everything I've done during a day, especially not to some schmoe. This is just an inch from him telling the size of his own crap. I call bullshit on this.
from incomplete data

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2009, 05:04:41 PM »
Why the hell would Nasser tell you all this?

I have never in my life told anyone exactly everything I've done during a day, especially not to some schmoe. This is just an inch from him telling the size of his own crap. I call bullshit on this.

bober records his converstation with huge nasser and masturbates to them later on whilst smelling the soiled clothing he admits he purchased from nasser.

like a commited girlfriend bober is desperate to know how her mans day went.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2009, 05:06:26 PM »

Have another read there... ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2009, 05:12:46 PM »
I call bullshit on this.

In that case I'm sure acloda can confirm Nasser and "Sam" did indeed train chest, triceps, calves and abs today - after all he saw them right

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2009, 05:22:32 PM »
bigbobs you have nasser's semen on your chin.