Author Topic: Obama to unveil new Faith-Based office  (Read 2229 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama to unveil new Faith-Based office
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2009, 10:02:38 AM »
I doubt it would help me to decipher your postings.

were you a Ron Paul supporter?

Tell me specifically what you do not understand?

Only a liberal like yourself could claim that following the constitution and founding principles is something you cannot understand.

Of course I like Ron Paul.  He is the only one with an ounce of sense any more. 

Obama the messiah has already proven himself to be the phony and fraud we said he was and everyone knows it. 

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2009, 10:11:27 AM »

Only a liberal like yourself could claim that following the constitution and founding principles is something you cannot understand.

Obama the messiah has already proven himself to be the phony and fraud we said he was and everyone knows it. 

Ron Paul is wrong when it comes to such things as the gold standard and the FED.

The problems in the market has more to do with a massive lack of oversite and not enough criminal persecutions for fraud.
Followed up by bad strategies like derivative trading and mortgage practices.

Government regulation is essential even Adam Smith thought so.
"Nobody but a beggar chooses to depend chiefly upon the benevolence of his fellow-citizens."
Z

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2009, 11:31:31 AM »

Well at least you gave Obama a fair chance before deciding he is a phony and fraud

I'll just say I agree with some liberal, conservative, libertarian and others

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2009, 01:17:13 PM »
Well at least you gave Obama a fair chance before deciding he is a phony and fraud

I'll just say I agree with some liberal, conservative, libertarian and others

I said he is a fraud because he ran a campaign against GWB and is now proving he is just more of the same and going along with almost everything Bush did, but a lot worse.