Author Topic: steroid detectability  (Read 1775 times)

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
steroid detectability
« on: February 04, 2009, 10:56:28 PM »

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
Re: steroid detectability
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 09:10:01 AM »
not sure about the others but i know deca (nandralone) stays detectable for up to 18 months after you use it.

Dr Pangloss

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 11:48:03 AM »
nandrolone is 19-nortestosterone.  there is a methyl group added at carbon #19 in the steroid ring.  Neither winny nor dbol are 'nandrolones.'  Furthermore, winny and dbol bear no strong relationship with eachother, either.  winny is a dht derivative, and dbol is a testosterone derivative.  winny doesnt aromatize well, dbol aromatized very easily.

your question is all over the place bro.  Moreover, the structure you speak of has little to nothing to do with the half life and thereby the detectability.  that is determined by the presence of a methyl group at the 17 alpha position, or by the length of the ester added to the hydroxy group next to c17.

bottom line, respectfully, ya need to crack the books here bro.  this stuff is all out there, waiting for you to google. 8)

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 12:10:36 PM »
nandrolone is 19-nortestosterone.  there is a methyl group added at carbon #19 in the steroid ring.  Neither winny nor dbol are 'nandrolones.'  Furthermore, winny and dbol bear no strong relationship with eachother, either.  winny is a dht derivative, and dbol is a testosterone derivative.  winny doesnt aromatize well, dbol aromatized very easily.

your question is all over the place bro.  Moreover, the structure you speak of has little to nothing to do with the half life and thereby the detectability.  that is determined by the presence of a methyl group at the 17 alpha position, or by the length of the ester added to the hydroxy group next to c17.

bottom line, respectfully, ya need to crack the books here bro.  this stuff is all out there, waiting for you to google. 8)

Oh Brother, Bring on all the schmoes from MD.

Hell, why don't you even bring Foreskin fag here. That'll be great ::) ::)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2009, 12:24:48 PM »
this stuff is all out there, waiting for you to google. 8)

Athletes fail because they, and their advisers, do not know the detection windows these drugs have. I don't think this stuff can be found with google (not saying this is what you're saying). According to rumors oral drugs like Winstrol can be detected for several months nowadays. Don't know how true that is.

Worst thing a tested athlete can do is rely on a "detection chart" from a steroid forum.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2009, 12:34:11 PM »
Worst thing a tested athlete can do is rely on a "detection chart" from a steroid forum.

But if it's on the internet, it must be true, right?  Like many things in the steroid world we don't know exactly for sure and I tend to lean more toward the belief that it's more of a individual and dose dependent situation.  Esters metabolize at varying times in certain individuals so it to me that would also relate, possibly, in the same manner to detection times. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2009, 12:41:46 PM »
But if it's on the internet, it must be true, right?  Like many things in the steroid world we don't know exactly for sure and I tend to lean more toward the belief that it's more of a individual and dose dependent situation.  Esters metabolize at varying times in certain individuals so it to me that would also relate, possibly, in the same manner to detection times. 

For sure it's individually variable to a degree. The biggest problem is that the drug testing bodies obviously do not volunteer their data. Only way an athlete would know for sure is if he had a testing lab with the same capabilities helping him, to see if he is clean before a real test.

Dr Pangloss

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2009, 01:03:12 PM »
i love to eat cock.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2009, 01:13:05 PM »
go fuck yourselves you losers. ;)
get a life you dipshits.

What's with the attitude?  :D My posts were perfectly respectful. Yes the guys question was all over the place. I was just commenting on why athletes fail and it was part of his question.

Even Patrick Arnold didn't know his 6-OXO would cause a positive until recently (I've seen him say it shouldn't cause a failure in the past).

Goodbye Doctor  :D

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2009, 01:44:15 PM »

Goodbye Doctor  :D

;D  ;D

This schmoe troll posts on MD and is a "chemical guru"  ::)  ::)  ::)

and looks like shit on top of it.  :-\

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2009, 11:41:06 PM »
how come when any athlete or fighter gets busted its always  deca,winny,and equipose , how come no one ever gets busted for orals or tren ? also are winny and d-bol nandralone's ?

The half-life is very short for most orals that fighters will use, so it's less likely they'd get popped.

Halo can be out of the system in time for a test if timed right.....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2009, 02:43:19 PM »
If an athlete is on he should mask properly if he knows how or just straight up use synthetic urine if there is any question about structure or dismissal times.

When you are at that level a positive drug test should never happen.

Why it still happens blows my mind.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2009, 05:40:20 PM »
If an athlete is on he should mask properly if he knows how or just straight up use synthetic urine if there is any question about structure or dismissal times.

What level are you talking about? Recently Russian athletes were busted for using urine not their own. I think they did a DNA test. The testers actually became suspicious because the athletes were too compliant, always there to be tested, etc. Doping successfully is pretty damn hard these days if you are a high level athlete, someone who is subjected to OCT's and so on.

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2009, 08:15:22 PM »
What level are you talking about? Recently Russian athletes were busted for using urine not their own. I think they did a DNA test. The testers actually became suspicious because the athletes were too compliant, always there to be tested, etc. Doping successfully is pretty damn hard these days if you are a high level athlete, someone who is subjected to OCT's and so on.

I am talking about high level caliber athletes. I believe you are talking about this case here correct?

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/01/sports/olympics/01doping.html?fta=y

All tests can be beat. Even the most complex GCMS or DNA cross-check.

You just have to know how to do it. :) Many people just are not skilled at doing this.

P.S. My opinion is when an athlete gets caught (which should never happen) he or she better hire someone better at helping them with their screening...............

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2009, 10:46:21 PM »
i love to eat cock.
PM Tbombz if this is the case  :D

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2009, 10:48:14 PM »
PM Tbombz if this is the case  :D
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA watch hes going to pop up and ask " WHATS SO FUNNY SHREK"

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2009, 08:52:45 AM »

I still don't understand that, O.......

They've been cheating for years and coming up with new ways to beat the tests.

Yet, A-Rod was just popped for using back in '03 and Conte was well underway with his programs back then as well.

I don't understand how any Olympic level athlete pisses hot now.

The OIC has always been one step behind the chemistry.

DIV

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2009, 09:21:57 AM »
Agreed. Shit bro, they make synthetic urine now that will fool a DNA cross-check.

Just like we both said, how an athlete gets popped today is beyond me............

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2009, 12:30:36 PM »
Yet, A-Rod was just popped for using back in '03 and Conte was well underway with his programs back then as well.

It was a test that wasn't supposed to become public. Wasn't a test that was supposed to lead to suspension even if dirty.

I don't understand how any Olympic level athlete pisses hot now.

It's hard to do steroids if you're subjected to out of competition tests. Are you going to go around with synthetic urine up your bladder all day long? Of course not. That's why they use tricks like Conte revealed where they rang up their own voicemails, filling the box so the testers couldn't get a hold of them (yet give them an excuse for not replying).

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2009, 06:21:28 PM »
It was a test that wasn't supposed to become public. Wasn't a test that was supposed to lead to suspension even if dirty.

It's hard to do steroids if you're subjected to out of competition tests. Are you going to go around with synthetic urine up your bladder all day long? Of course not. That's why they use tricks like Conte revealed where they rang up their own voicemails, filling the box so the testers couldn't get a hold of them (yet give them an excuse for not replying).

There were several ways that Conte's athletes clients were beating the tests, some were more "scientific" than others, but they worked more often than not.

I hope they reveal the other 103 people who pissed hot just so we really know who used.....

The person who outed A-Rod should probably be prosecuted because those results were not supposed to be revealed and they chose to out him specifically.

I'm sure someone knows the person who leaked it, and they'd better hope that A-Rod never finds out because he has enough money to make that person's life miserable financially............. forever.   ;D

DIV

cl

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2009, 11:58:51 AM »
I have heard the same thing about deca .... that is the one they all get caught on..... that was the one Bonds got caught on too.... I don't understand why a smart performer would put something into them that would still be traced 18 months down the road.... they are stupid and so are the people advising them.....you know a little time and effort and these top dogs could have saved themselves a lot of hassles down the road....

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2009, 08:13:59 PM »
I have heard the same thing about deca .... that is the one they all get caught on..... that was the one Bonds got caught on too.... I don't understand why a smart performer would put something into them that would still be traced 18 months down the road.... they are stupid and so are the people advising them.....you know a little time and effort and these top dogs could have saved themselves a lot of hassles down the road....

The top dogs aren't AAS experts and often don't want to reveal their private lives to agents and others so they think they can handle it on their own.

Unless they do their own homework, they're taking a big risk.

DIV