Author Topic: RYAN1/Hans Vogel phoned my work  (Read 9927 times)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
RYAN1/Hans Vogel phoned my work
« on: February 05, 2009, 11:38:00 AM »
I was working 12-7 today.

At around half 6 a phone call came.

It was him. He recorded it so i am sure he will post it.

Basically involved a lot of i am in belfast come outside...bear in mind i am in a shopping center  ::). I said to him that since he came all way up why not call in...ya know having driven over 100miles in torrential snow fall.

He said to come outside to where he was. Said was wearing a blue bomber jacket.

I went a few mins later having made an excuse and went out wearing my white shirt, blue tie and black trousers. Only guy out there was a 50ish year old man with a cigarette in his mouth in a dark navy jacket, around 5'10-5'11

He was getting mighty upset on teh fone with lots of name calling...whilst i would have liked to discuss the latest in thongs i was in the middle of a pharmacy department :) and had to keep my cool

Hopefully he will post the clip like he said it was only around a minute long but the usual i am specky, 22, skinny, immature blah blah blah

if he did never came up kinda pathetic...if he did come up what awasted of a train ticket/petrol  ::) for not to walk another 100yards and come into my work...apparantly AGAIN

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: RYAN1/Hans Vogel phoned my work
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 11:41:47 AM »
I was working 12-7 today.

At around half 6 a phone call came.

It was him. He recorded it so i am sure he will post it.

Basically involved a lot of i am in belfast come outside...bear in mind i am in a shopping center  ::). I said to him that since he came all way up why not call in...ya know having driven over 100miles in torrential snow fall.

He said to come outside to where he was. Said was wearing a blue bomber jacket.

I went a few mins later having made an excuse and went out wearing my white shirt, blue tie and black trousers. Only guy out there was a 50ish year old man with a cigarette in his mouth in a dark navy jacket, around 5'10-5'11

He was getting mighty upset on teh fone with lots of name calling...whilst i would have liked to discuss the latest in thongs i was in the middle of a pharmacy department :) and had to keep my cool

Hopefully he will post the clip like he said it was only around a minute long but the usual i am specky, 22, skinny, immature blah blah blah

if he did never came up kinda pathetic...if he did come up what awasted of a train ticket/petrol  ::) for not to walk another 100yards and come into my work...apparantly AGAIN

Congrats goudy for getting so deep in his mind :)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 11:42:42 AM »
HAHAAHAH what a fvcking tool. Do the world a favor a knock this gargoyle faced retard on his sparkly thong.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 11:43:06 AM »
this is almost as sad as the guy who was shaking and giggling like a school girl while he snuck up and took a pic of squad's back  ::)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2009, 11:44:38 AM »
he started shouting about posting personal info...i just said its common knowledge or something.

Basically he done a lot of shouting and not much i could do in a busy pharmacy. Like he said on the clip he is recording it and will post it on getbig.

If he did come up he should have went the extra distance as he was the one who seemed upset :) I am glad i spent today earning money rather than wasting it

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2009, 11:46:20 AM »

the polish peasant strikes again

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2009, 11:47:48 AM »
I had left the house today at around half 8. This PM came at around 8:15

I am on my way up to you...You fucking Dickhead..Now don't dissapoint us and call in sick..And as for me being German!!!!!!!!!! IM IRISH YOU ENGLISH DICKHEAD.......If you aint in your Job I will meet you in your Gym...How about we meet in the GYM? Balls in your Court now.......You can make alll the calls to the PSNI that you want....Thay wont Protect you.......

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2009, 11:52:58 AM »
Oh Brother. Monster not being able to deal with reality. Goudy, you take care. I don't want to hear that some whacko buried a shiv in your back.   :o

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2009, 11:54:31 AM »
Chimps you are a good guy dont worry if i get stabbed in back i have friends who post on getbig who will report my death :)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2009, 11:55:27 AM »
Goud, you're a good guy.

I guarantee that he'll come on here and say that you wouldn't come outside.
O

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2009, 11:55:51 AM »
Hans Vogel!! Hans Vogel??? Who the fuck is Hans Vogel, and what does he bench?
a

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2009, 11:56:41 AM »
Agreed. Goudy seems like a cool dude. This retard thinks because he wears a glitter thong he's an MMA expert.

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2009, 11:56:59 AM »
Avoid this guy at all cost, he seems crazy.  The kind of guy that would shoot you over something as trivia as getbig.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2009, 12:00:00 PM »
Avoid this guy at all cost, he seems crazy.  The kind of guy that would shoot you over something as trivial as getbig.

Blasphemy!
a

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2009, 12:00:18 PM »
Hans Vogel!! Hans Vogel??? Who the fuck is Hans Vogel, and what does he bench?
That was the bad guy in A View to a Kill, I think.   :D

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2009, 12:01:14 PM »
Goud, you're a good guy.

I guarantee that he'll come on here and say that you wouldn't come outside.

I will be honest...i was like no way am i leaving my shop inside a shopping center to look for someone. I was dubious as there was no noise as outside the center is the main street in belfast city center and there was no noise or wind. I said to come to me since he came up looking me why stop round the corner. But 3-4mins later i did and i swear only guy there was around 50 in a dark navy jacket smoking a cigarette. That is a promise.

Lets say he was up and he did leave belfast at 8 he should be home in dublin by 11pm.

I would like to see aphoyto of his train ticket though :)

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2009, 12:02:16 PM »
I will be honest...i was like no way am i leaving my shop inside a shopping center to look for someone. I was dubious as there was no noise as outside the center is the main street in belfast city center and there was no noise or wind. I said to come to me since he came up looking me why stop round the corner. But 3-4mins later i did and i swear only guy there was around 50 in a dark navy jacket smoking a cigarette. That is a promise.

Why is this hans vagina guy so pissed at you? wasnt he the one that claimed to be stark?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2009, 12:02:34 PM »
Oh Brother. Monster not being able to deal with reality. Goudy, you take care. I don't want to hear that some whacko buried a shiv in your back.   :o

I''m already visualising the duct tape over your mouth, convict.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2009, 12:03:55 PM »
he is annoyed because i posted things which apparantly happened which are common knowledge in bbuilding in ireland.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2009, 12:04:23 PM »
I''m already visualising the duct tape over your mouth, convict.
Anything I can say to help your fantasy along, Mariachi? Want me to hold my machete suggestively?  :D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2009, 12:05:05 PM »

No worries mate. I wouldn't have gone outside at all.

Even if I thought I could subdue him by talking about things, or handle him in a fight, anyone who drives a hundred miles in a blizzard to have it out over internet words is sad, dangerous and pathetic. 
O

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2009, 12:05:27 PM »
he is annoyed because i posted things which apparantly happened which are common knowledge in bbuilding in ireland.

repeat them please, i didnt saw them!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2009, 12:06:17 PM »

Tell us again Goudy what these thing were, I never heard the original story.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2009, 12:06:38 PM »
2 secs ill copy and paste they are in another thread

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2009, 12:07:17 PM »
lol what a psycho