Author Topic: TREN A  (Read 1585 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
TREN A
« on: February 05, 2009, 07:58:19 PM »
i put it in the search but no topic showed so i dont know how to word it right so here i go..... ok from what iam told it is now only UG and you need to trust your source also that you can make your own " finaject" i might be misstaken on the actual name but where would you come across these pellets or is the UG the easier and better way to go im very interested in useing tren in my future cycles due to the great results that have been shown but it is new to my knowledge...... also ive heard that useing tren in the right combination with other AAS makes a supperior cycle i would love to hear yalls cycle recomendations and dosages

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: TREN A
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 10:18:29 PM »
Making your own tren is pretty easy but I don't recommend it at all. It's too easy to get bacteria in there...I don't care how careful you are. Find a good source...find a very good one and just go that route.

Something I've never understood, a lot of UG's under dose their tren...it makes no sense since it is so cheap to make...but anything to make an extra buck I guess.

Because of that, dosage ranges can range. 50mg/eod of top quality tren should be very noticeable for anyone. Typical standard dose though is usually 75mg-100mg/eod. You can run it every day, it is one of the more fun things to use, 100mg/tren/ed is pretty awesome, but it is in no way something a first timer should do.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 11:44:24 PM »
i put it in the search but no topic showed so i dont know how to word it right so here i go..... ok from what iam told it is now only UG and you need to trust your source also that you can make your own " finaject" i might be misstaken on the actual name but where would you come across these pellets or is the UG the easier and better way to go im very interested in useing tren in my future cycles due to the great results that have been shown but it is new to my knowledge...... also ive heard that useing tren in the right combination with other AAS makes a supperior cycle i would love to hear yalls cycle recomendations and dosages

There are kits that instruct how to make Tren, which is the safest way so you know what you're injecting in to your body.

Unless you know a UG owner and trust him, everything is a real crap-shoot.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 03:28:57 PM »
i undertstand where aj is coming from, it can be dangerous to make even if you are careful but i have made countless vials of tren and not once have i or anyone else had any infections or problems from it. i think if someone is going to have to make it, either a ug supplier or you, might as well be you since you will know the dose and can try and be more cautious than a ug may be. plus its cheaper to do it yourself.
muscle

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 04:49:26 PM »
ok great response now for the other question of an awsome cycle useing tren

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2009, 05:13:24 PM »
test tren is a great start!!!! i like to use 100mg tren eod but as tyou being a beginner, i would start at 50-75mg eod first time, that way you can see how you react to it.
muscle