Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 18, 2014, 05:15:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King Kamali 2009 Off-Season.. 296 lbs.  (Read 15861 times)
King Kamali
Pros
Getbig II

Back With A Vengeance

View Profile
« on: February 06, 2009, 10:48:56 AM »

These pictures were taken last night. I am just about 300 pounds and still maintaining hardness. It's not easy to pack on the mass without getting too fat but I am going strong. The magic powder has done wonders for me and so has machine like percision with my eating and training. I will clean up my diet a bit more for the next few weeks to get more seperation and hardness to the overall physique. More to come...

Report to moderator   Logged
tbombz
Getbig V

Psalms 150

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 10:50:03 AM »

lookin large...   what are you doing right now to try to pack on the mass ?
benz
Getbig V

٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾̃̾)۶

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 12:38:21 PM »

May i ask who deleted my post and why? I did a serious question regarding the 296 lbs here and the 300 lbs carried by nasser. All i want to know if nasser is taller than kamali and thats why he looks bigger or what.

Mods?

big L dawg
Getbig V

i always tell the truth even when i lie...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 12:53:38 PM »

I thought you looked your best and got a little robbed at 6th place last time.I was wondering how you'd take it.Looks like it lit a fire under your azz bro.Haven't really been keeping track.What shows will you do this year?

DAWG
texasmusclegeek
Getbig I

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 12:59:04 PM »

is there any one show that you think you looked your best in, and will you try to match it for the next contest you enter?
QuakerOats
Time Out
Getbig V

bring amberlamps!!!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2009, 01:26:54 PM »

looking huge there King.
AVBG
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2009, 01:34:07 PM »

KK, still working with Jim? Best of luck in -09.
King Kamali
Pros
Getbig II

Back With A Vengeance

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2009, 01:43:05 PM »

tbombz:  Eating and training like I'm possesed. I got the blinders on and that's not good for the comp.. I cleaned out for a few months and that really helped me out both internally and mentally. I am fired up and growing.

benz:  Nasser is 1 inch taller than me.. Okay.

big L dawg:  Agreed.. I brought it to the AC last year and I will bring it again very soon.

texasmusclegeek:  2003 NOC.

AVBG:  Jim is the best.. Period! His magic powder took me to the next level.

tbombz
Getbig V

Psalms 150

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2009, 02:13:46 PM »

How much protein are you eating everyday? approximate ounces meat per meal? whey ?

are you doing any kind of workout nutrition? since you said you arent using insulin aymore...like, mimicking the insulin protocal just without exogenous insulin ?  or different ?
flexingtonsteele
Competitors II
Getbig V

The new age pussy Punisher!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2009, 03:22:04 PM »

Great to see u back King, u look great for offseason, much better than u have in the past.

And ur right about that magic powder taking u to the next level, I think it will be unmatched when it comes out on the market.

BatistaSL
Getbig II

Whatever doesn't kill me, Makes me Stronger!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2009, 07:55:33 PM »

Lookin great king, Arms are better than previous time too..
NaturalWonder83
Getbig V

shout out to ron chaos calvin and stella

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2009, 08:03:31 PM »

Welcome back to the forum. Hope your off season goes well
King I have a ?-what do u think of ON whey protein?

w
io856
Competitors II
Getbig V

phill head

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2009, 08:04:13 PM »

wow king you looked absolutely incredible in that shot next to Nasser...

Huge lats, huge quads and great arms...

Good stuff

King Kamali
Pros
Getbig II

Back With A Vengeance

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2009, 11:37:04 PM »

tbombz:  Around 500 grams of protein daily. Approx. 8 - 10 oz. of meat per meal. Whey isolate after training and a blend before sleep. Other than vitamins and minerals all I use supplement wise is the magic powder.. amazing shit.

flexingtonsteele:  You said brother... Just a bit longer and everyone will start growing like a weed with the powder. Wink

BatistaSL:  Respect.

NaturalWonder83:  Thanks.. If it does not mess with your stomach then it's a good protein.

io856:  Again.. Thanks.
tbombz
Getbig V

Psalms 150

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2009, 11:09:27 AM »

tbombz:  Around 500 grams of protein daily. Approx. 8 - 10 oz. of meat per meal. Whey isolate after training and a blend before sleep. Other than vitamins and minerals all I use supplement wise is the magic powder.. amazing shit.

you have any neat tricks youve learned over the years to help with appeitite, either supplemental or recipes ?  eating the same stuff over and over... well i can do it, but its not that enjoyable expecially by the 5 or 6th meal of the day
tbombz
Getbig V

Psalms 150

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2009, 01:52:02 PM »

kamali is this =

Wake up: 2 scoops Nytro-Whey + 32 oz. spring water.

Train body part #1 & Cardio.

Post workout shake: 3 scoops Nytro Whey + 20 grams Glutamine + Waxy. + 32 oz. spring water.

Meal #1:  10 oz. steak + 6 oz. brown rice + 32 oz. spring water.

Meal #2: Meal Replacement shake + Supreme Protein Bar + 32 oz. spring water.

Meal #3: 8 oz. chicken breast + 6 oz. asparagus + 1 tablespoon salt + 2 oz. salsa + 32 oz. spring water.

Meal #4: Meal Replacement shake + Supreme Protein Bar + 32 oz. Spring water.

Pre-workout boost: 2 scoops Nytro Whey + 20 grams glutamine + Magic Powder + 12 oz spring water.

Train body part #2 & Cardio.

Post workout shake: Same as above.

Meal #5: 8 oz. steak + 8 oz. Idaho potato + 32 oz. spring water.

Meal #6: 10 oz chicken breast + 6 oz. asparagus + 1 Table spoon salt + salsa + 32 oz. spring water.

Meal #7: Home cooking.

Meal #8: 3 scoops blend protein + 20 grams glutamine + vitamins/minerals.

Meal #9: 3 AM wake up and 2 scoops Nytro Whey + 24 oz. spring water.

still pretty much what your doing ?

off season you just mainly go for carbs proteins veggies and water , no fats.. ?  do you think this is a good strategy for up-and-coming bodybuilder?
King Kamali
Pros
Getbig II

Back With A Vengeance

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2009, 02:24:47 PM »

tbombz:  No tricks.. Just plain old suffering. I like my food grilled so it has a smokey taste to it. When dieting I eat sugar free popsicles and jello to kill the sugar cravings.

tbombz:  I eat clean for 3 days and then cheat on the 4th day with the first and last meals fo the day.. This keeps me sane and somewhat hard for an off-season look.

tbombz
Getbig V

Psalms 150

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2009, 03:32:52 PM »

i like grilled stuff too.... "liquid smoke" is great when im cooking in the kitchen but want a barbecue taste..
aussiepro
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2009, 09:27:55 PM »

not hating but dude u don't look good.
your arms need improving and you've got a yella lot of bodyfat on u there.
maybe its time to retire

there's no magic pills... just needles
King Kamali
Pros
Getbig II

Back With A Vengeance

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2009, 10:01:02 PM »

aussiepro:  You are entitled to you opinion.. but, I do a couple of questions:

1. If you are an IFBB Pro then why are you hiding your identity? I would LOVE to know who you are Kiss.

2. Why should I retire when I beat David Henry, Craig Richardson, and Will Harris (all Olympians) last year? I also got the first callout at the AC in the deepest (52 men) line up excluding the AC.. I think I'm okay.

3. Since I am in my off-season right now and still maintaining a six pack at near 300 pounds (5'10") could you please post a picture of yourself in the off-season so I can see what I SHOULD look like?

In all seriousness, I do want to thank you for caring so deeply about me.. Just to think that I have loving friends all over the world warms my enlarged heart. God Bless you and may peace be upon you.

tbombz:  Damn skippy baby.. BBQ is the BEST!
Stavios
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2009, 11:07:42 PM »

Looking great King, can't wait to see you onstage again

stay injury free, that's the most important thing  Cool
aussiepro
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2009, 03:06:23 AM »

aussiepro:  You are entitled to you opinion.. but, I do a couple of questions:

1. If you are an IFBB Pro then why are you hiding your identity? I would LOVE to know who you are Kiss.

2. Why should I retire when I beat David Henry, Craig Richardson, and Will Harris (all Olympians) last year? I also got the first callout at the AC in the deepest (52 men) line up excluding the AC.. I think I'm okay.

3. Since I am in my off-season right now and still maintaining a six pack at near 300 pounds (5'10") could you please post a picture of yourself in the off-season so I can see what I SHOULD look like?

In all seriousness, I do want to thank you for caring so deeply about me.. Just to think that I have loving friends all over the world warms my enlarged heart. God Bless you and may peace be upon you.

tbombz:  Damn skippy baby.. BBQ is the BEST!
come on man u cant think that u look good, u look like a bloated mess..
you looked amazing when u started in 2001 or so but since then it has gone down hill.
And of course u should look better than me you a bloody IFBB pro ( which i hope i will be one day ), but in all seriousness maybe try another job personal training or something along those lines you'd be great at.
Trust me i would like nothing more than u to place top 3 at your next show i am actually a fan of yours believe it or not, but i cant stand the fact that u come on here thinking u look amazing when u obviously don't..
And at the AC show u clearly got a gift, and sasying that if wolf was in the show u would have beaten him. he is the 5th best in the world..
If u place top 3 i promise i will be the first to congratulate u on your fine showing and i truley hope that that does happen, but something is telling me that your time is done

King Kamali
Pros
Getbig II

Back With A Vengeance

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2009, 11:23:47 AM »

It always amuses me when I get a response back and NONE of my questions get answered. Let's try it again:

1. If you are an "AUSSIE Pro" then why are you hiding your identity? I would LOVE to know who you are .

2. Why should I retire when I beat David Henry, Craig Richardson, and Will Harris (all Olympians) last year? I also got the first callout at the AC in the deepest (52 men) line up excluding the AC.. I think I'm okay. You saying I got a gift at the AC is fine, again you are entitled to your opinion, but, hundreds of others both in attendance and abroad thought the exact opposite Kiss
3. Since I am in my off-season right now and still maintaining a six pack at near 300 pounds (5'10") could you please post a picture of yourself in the off-season so I can see what I SHOULD look like? I never said I "look amazing" in these OFF-SEASON PICS, I just made a post to give the fans an update as to what I am doing in my off time.

Now, before you come back with your good cop bad cop routine, do yourself and the rest of the members of this forum a favor and MAN UP.. Meaning, POST YOUR OFF-SEASON PICTURE SO WE CAN SEE WHO YOU ARE, WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE, AND WHY WE SHOULD LISTEN TO YOU. Simple baby, just man up. I would love to learn from you and get career advice from such an exceptional bodybuilder. Tic toc tic toc...... Wink
Lynchie
Time Out
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2009, 01:30:54 PM »

Looking good there King. You might not be a top top competitor (yet), but you sure bring some debate to this sport which it needs so badly. Looking forward seeing you on stage.
aussiepro
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2009, 02:52:41 PM »

It always amuses me when I get a response back and NONE of my questions get answered. Let's try it again:

1. If you are an "AUSSIE Pro" then why are you hiding your identity? I would LOVE to know who you are .

2. Why should I retire when I beat David Henry, Craig Richardson, and Will Harris (all Olympians) last year? I also got the first callout at the AC in the deepest (52 men) line up excluding the AC.. I think I'm okay. You saying I got a gift at the AC is fine, again you are entitled to your opinion, but, hundreds of others both in attendance and abroad thought the exact opposite Kiss
3. Since I am in my off-season right now and still maintaining a six pack at near 300 pounds (5'10") could you please post a picture of yourself in the off-season so I can see what I SHOULD look like? I never said I "look amazing" in these OFF-SEASON PICS, I just made a post to give the fans an update as to what I am doing in my off time.

Now, before you come back with your good cop bad cop routine, do yourself and the rest of the members of this forum a favor and MAN UP.. Meaning, POST YOUR OFF-SEASON PICTURE SO WE CAN SEE WHO YOU ARE, WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE, AND WHY WE SHOULD LISTEN TO YOU. Simple baby, just man up. I would love to learn from you and get career advice from such an exceptional bodybuilder. Tic toc tic toc...... Wink
ok i will answer your questions now.
i never said i was a pro bber, not in anyone of my posts did i say that i was a pro or even looked like a pro, but along with many other people on this site i know what looks good and what wins contests. And you my friend do not look good (at least not now or in the last couple of years).
i think u should retire because you say u are one of the best but u haven't stepped in the Olympia stage in who knows how long, And i know many other people each year dont aswell but they dont say that they can beat almost anyone. I also do not think u will be able to get back to your former glory days when u actually looked good, with a small waist and a body that seemed to flow together.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!