Author Topic: Andy Haman???  (Read 26961 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Andy Haman???
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2009, 04:32:17 AM »
kyomu telling like it is.

MuscleMcAnus = owned.

Owned?  Haha owned by some drug abusing pro who lies about his lifts? Ok  ::)  What's next DonkeyKong you're gonna come on here saying you can bench 500 lbs due to your slinky workouts?   ::)  Some of you guys are either fucking really young on this board or straight up naive!  Andy is a fraud of the highest degree.  So he has kids that makes him an honest, ethical person?  I'm sure Bernard Madoff has kids too!  You're logic is flawed!  Nice try!  Andy's ass got HANDED TO HIM ON A FUCKING PLATTER with an apple in his asshole!  That's how bad he got "owned".  600lb bench and natural!  LMAO! 

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2009, 04:36:28 AM »
Owned?  Haha owned by some drug abusing pro who lies about his lifts? Ok  ::)  What's next DonkeyKong you're gonna come on here saying you can bench 500 lbs due to your slinky workouts?   ::)  Some of you guys are either fucking really young on this board or straight up naive!  Andy is a fraud of the highest degree.  So he has kids that makes him an honest, ethical person?  I'm sure Bernard Madoff has kids too!  You're logic is flawed!  Nice try!  Andy's ass got HANDED TO HIM ON A FUCKING PLATTER with an apple in his asshole!  That's how bad he got "owned".  600lb bench and natural!  LMAO! 

meltdown.

Keep cool, i was just stirring things up a bit. No need to meltdown like a little girl at the sight of a big dog.

spinnis

« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2009, 04:39:36 AM »
Andry got royally owned at MD.
Someone posted a video of him stuggeling with 500 pounds a few months ago, now he does 600 + for reps haha. And claims a max of 675 haha.

500 for two is incredible stong anyway though.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2009, 04:41:58 AM »
meltdown.

Keep cool, i was just stirring things up a bit. No need to meltdown like a little girl at the sight of a big dog.

big dog...... ::)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2009, 04:45:10 AM »
Andry got royally owned at MD.
Someone posted a video of him stuggeling with 500 pounds a few months ago, now he does 600 + for reps haha. And claims a max of 675 haha.

500 for two is incredible stong anyway though.

This guy is an IFBB pro.  He tried out for American Gladiators.  He's a high school wrestling coach.......his videos are all over youtube..........and he's a "family man"..who tells his kids he can lift 600lbs........I'd say he got more than "owned".  lol.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2009, 04:48:28 AM »
big dog...... ::)

Yes, like a german shepherd, ask suckmymuscle, he once broke one's spine.

All is good, Mcmannus, let's be friends again.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2009, 04:52:18 AM »
This MD thread is fucking hilarious! Look what this "kid" said. 

but when i worked as a trainer at Golds there was a man that had played Division 1 college football who i watched sit on a flat bench facing the bar, unrack 315 pounds and do 4 reps of skull crushers sit himself back up with it and rack it, no BS.

Haha. 

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2009, 04:55:05 AM »
This MD thread is fucking hilarious! Look what this "kid" said. 

but when i worked as a trainer at Golds there was a man that had played Division 1 college football who i watched sit on a flat bench facing the bar, unrack 315 pounds and do 4 reps of skull crushers sit himself back up with it and rack it, no BS.

Haha. 

easy. One-handed.  ::)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2009, 04:59:07 AM »
DO I REALLY ONLY HAVE TO DO A SINGLE WITH 600LBS TO THE BE THE FIRST OVER 40 YEAR OLD MAN TO EVER BENCH THAT MUCH!?
IF SO- YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY AND YEAR!
I NEVER THOUGHT IT WAS REALLY THAT BIG OF A LIFT, CONSIDERING THERE ARE GUYS ALMOST DOUBLING THAT POUNDAGE OUT THERE! RIGHT!?
CAN ANYONE BENCH 700LBS? WITHOUT A SHIRT?
I THINK WITH A BIT OF POWERLIFTING TRAINING I CAN REALISTICALLY HIT 700LBS-
I HAVE NEVER TRAINED FOR POWER LIFTING AND I AM CONSIDERING TRAINING FOR A 700LBS BENCH INSTEAD-
Andy Haman IFBB PRO!

LMAO This guy is fucking borderline delusional! 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2009, 05:07:20 AM »
The best reply so far.......

After seeing it circulate for the past week or so, I finally wasted the time to read this entire thread. All I have to say is:
Andy, I never heard of you before, and you have a great physique. That being said, it's a shame my first impression of a great pro bodybuilder has to be that of somebody so obviously caught up in lies and fabrication. You really expect us to believe you're blowing Ronnie Coleman-- not to mention the world's top powerlifters-- out of the water? You may even be able to bench 600 (though I SINCERELY doubt it), but the ease with which you put it up in the video, with NO safety precautions, made it GLARINGLY obvious that it's a fake.
The only people you are impressing here are the young and naive. Why don't you just lie to your young children there while you're at it, I'm sure they will also be impressed.And oh yeah, ripping cans in half is awesome. Nothing let setting bodybuilders back 20 years in the public's eye in terms of the "meathead" persona.
I with you the best with future competitions, and with taming the narcissistic ego a tad.
-lifepulse

Hahah pathetic!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2009, 05:08:31 AM »
Andy will probably disappear from this thread like he did the MD thread. 

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2009, 05:31:13 AM »
It was a good read indeed  ;D

That sean Katterle guy absolutely destroyd this funny pack wearing, can eating, lying piece a shit.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2009, 05:34:12 AM »
It was a good read indeed  ;D

That sean Katterle guy absolutely destroyd this funny pack wearing, can eating, lying piece a shit.

What's sad is Andy hides behind his image of a "family man".  I mean his kids are in just about every video. 

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2009, 05:53:24 AM »
What's sad is Andy hides behind his image of a "family man".  I mean his kids are in just about every video. 

Yeah nice windowdressing ideed.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2009, 08:01:22 AM »
This moron needs to be humiliated for these lies. He comes on an adult bodybuilding forum and has the audacity to bullshit like this.

He should be called out at every opportunity... whenever he's at a show I hope credible people ask to see this amazing feat.

Quote from: Andy "Liar" Haman
"I NEVER THOUGHT IT WAS REALLY THAT BIG OF A LIFT,"

"I THINK WITH A BIT OF POWERLIFTING TRAINING I CAN REALISTICALLY HIT 700LBS-"
  ::)

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 10, 2009, 10:29:18 AM »
This moron needs to be humiliated for these lies. He comes on an adult bodybuilding forum and has the audacity to bullshit like this.

He should be called out at every opportunity... whenever he's at a show I hope credible people ask to see this amazing feat.
  ::)

Hahahahahahaa, he couldn't even load the bar with 700.  ;D

spinnis

« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2009, 10:40:27 AM »
When you bench 500 for two at 40+ years old. Why would you need to lie about a bigger bench? lol

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2009, 10:59:44 AM »
When you bench 500 for two at 40+ years old. Why would you need to lie about a bigger bench? lol
Indeed. Quit sad actually. The guy has obviously some good strength for his age.

Why he make's these claim's is beyond me.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2009, 11:01:08 AM »
Indeed. Quit sad actually. The guy has obviously some good strength for his age.

Why he make's these claim's is beyond me.

Low self esteem. The same reason why some obviously juiced bodybuilders lie about their natural status and compete in natural contest. They just want to seem "special".  ::)

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: February 10, 2009, 11:05:15 AM »
Low self esteem. The same reason why some obviously juiced bodybuilders lie about their natural status and compete in natural contest. They just want to seem "special".  ::)

Could be. But the question is why does he have low self esteem? The guy has it all. A good respectfull job (teacher), nice wife, kid's love him, respected and loved by the community,good strength (despite the juiced to the gills factor), good body, couple of plastic trophy's,  I don't know man. 

Maybe he like's the attention and took a step to far?

spinnis

« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2009, 11:06:09 AM »
Could be. But the question is why does he have low self esteem? The guy has it all. A good respectfull job (teacher), nice wife, kid's love him, good strength (despite the juiced to the gills factor), good body, couple of plastic trophy's,  I don't know man. 

Maybe he like's the attention and took a step to far?

and hes Rich because he won alot on the lottery

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: February 10, 2009, 11:08:01 AM »
and hes Rich because he won alot on the lottery

If that's true what MuscleMCmannus is saying than the guy has it all man!

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 10, 2009, 11:14:30 AM »
If that's true what MuscleMCmannus is saying than the guy has it all man!

He obiously doesn't have it all or he wouldn't be lying about something as stupid as a benchpress.  ;)

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: February 10, 2009, 11:15:45 AM »
He obiously doesn't have it all or he wouldn't be lying about something as stupid as a benchpress.  ;)
The guy has obviously no shame. That's for sure  ;D

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2009, 11:18:28 AM »
Haha he's gone!  What a schmoe!  Prodaddy?  Come on Andy where are you tough guy?