Author Topic: Andy Haman???  (Read 27093 times)

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
Re: Andy Haman???
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2009, 06:42:05 AM »
epic cement mixer in the background of the tire flipping scene.
U

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2009, 10:28:11 AM »
His strength claims are legit and real!

The bench is NOT real. If you know anything about strength sports it's obvious. The squat looks legit. Five plates for half squats but a 6 plates bench for an easy 3 reps? LMAO  ::)

This moron will never prove he is close to that bench. He will weasel out of it. If it was real he would be the best bencher on the planet (considering the manner in which he does the bench).

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2009, 10:53:23 AM »
I don't know, those presses looked legit to me.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2009, 12:18:41 PM »
I don't know, those presses looked legit to me.
;D

spinnis

« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2009, 12:20:01 PM »
;D

I really doubt it, BUT

Wouldnt it be awesome if he showed up and repped with 600 pounds at 240 pounds bw  and 40+ years old haha.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2009, 12:20:55 PM »
I really doubt it, BUT

Wouldnt it be awesome if he showed up and repped with 600 pounds at 240 pounds bw  and 40+ years old haha.
like me and VB said, if he did it and it was legitimate it would make him easily the best bencher who ever lived.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2009, 06:44:08 PM »
He is impressive as hell doing 25 chin ups in 30 seconds at his age and weight.

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2009, 09:30:02 PM »
He is impressive as hell doing 25 chin ups in 30 seconds at his age and weight.
Come on, how can you believe anything posted by this guy after the 600X4 video.  It looks like he got owned on MD, the guy doing the MC at the arnold bench press comp called him out, but he stayed he would be at the Arnold but not doing the comp.  The bottom line is I'm sure he is a good guy and trying to get some free publicity off this youtube video, but 600lbs would cave the man's chest in.  He knows he's full of sh1t and that why he won't enter the comp at the Arnold. 

Elra

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2009, 10:51:34 PM »
Sure he is stronger then Magnus  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehiV_I9uyWw

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2009, 10:58:08 PM »
Are you kiddin me? Andy Haman could do this in his sleep...LOL

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2009, 03:53:50 AM »
Really great & cool guy  :)
Corvette Lover

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2009, 04:16:45 PM »
Come on, how can you believe anything posted by this guy after the 600X4 video.  It looks like he got owned on MD, the guy doing the MC at the arnold bench press comp called him out, but he stayed he would be at the Arnold but not doing the comp.  The bottom line is I'm sure he is a good guy and trying to get some free publicity off this youtube video, but 600lbs would cave the man's chest in.  He knows he's full of sh1t and that why he won't enter the comp at the Arnold. 
I would have to check the plates for the bench.  The pull ups was on the video when trying out for the Gladiators.

Andy Haman

• Getbig I
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2009, 09:55:17 PM »
You guys are talking out of your fucking asses!  I lived in Colorado Springs for 7 years before I moved out here to Cali several years ago.  Andy IS FAR FROM FUCKING NATURAL!  He's a fucking GH ADDICT!  He won't admit to anything to ANYBODY!  Probably lies to his wife and family as well.  The guy won the lottery several years ago, several millions supposedly.  All he does is take care of his family and bodybuild.  I saw him in Pizza hut with his family.  This was about 5-6 years ago.  I'm 6'5.  He might be around 6' but he looked a lot shorter, more like 5'10.  No WAY in hell he was even CLOSE to 300lbs nor is he now.  He's a fucking liar regarding his drug use.  A fraud......typical of every probodybuilder.  He used to workout at Flex Gym on Powers for a while.  Now he works out at this yuppie family fitness center in the Briargate area.  He tried out for American Gladiators as well.  His wife is hot as fuck! 

You know me from no one- Brother! I  can't figure how you claim so much and yet have never spoken to me or approached me.
My Family is my life as I'm sure yours is too- but, what sort of childish attack you have made on mine?
Villa sports is the club you are talking of and I don't train there, I train at Flex which is on Academy- (I only take y kids swimming and do cardio there once in a while)
You know nothing of my Diet-Supplement intake-Strength-My work History-Income-Height/Weight-Athletic ability/stats or personality but yet you are an expert!
You are an expert on my wife too, but to use a word like Fuck is a disrespecting school boy description of a person who is far more normal than appear to be- and the most positive and intelligent person I have ever met!
(she is Hot! so I'll give ya' that one-)
But why not approach me and say these fine positive things you say of me in person-
we do live in the same city and I'm sure you are a hard core lifter and I would like to invite you to work with me at Flex Gym anytime for free!
5-6 years ago you saw me when I was not even training- and you choose to talk Smack!
Email me from my website www.Andyhaman.com and we can meet and you can vent your issues with me and I will be Glad to listen to you and give you some advice-
Take Care 6'5 and full of Pizza!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2009, 09:57:30 PM »
You know me from no one- Brother! I  can't figure how you claim so much and yet have never spoken to me or approached me.
My Family is my life as I'm sure yours is too- but, what sort of childish attack you have made on mine?
Villa sports is the club you are talking of and I don't train there, I train at Flex which is on Academy- (I only take y kids swimming and do cardio there once in a while)
You know nothing of my Diet-Supplement intake-Strength-My work History-Income-Height/Weight-Athletic ability/stats or personality but yet you are an expert!
You are an expert on my wife too, but to use a word like Fuck is a disrespecting school boy description of a person who is far more normal than appear to be- and the most positive and intelligent person I have ever met!
But why not approach me and say these fine positive things you say of me in person-
we do live in the same city and I'm sure you are a hard core lifter and I would like to invite you to work with me at Flex Gym anytime for free!
5-6 years ago you saw me when I was not even training- and you choose to talk Smack!
Email me from my website www.Andyhaman.com and we can meet and you can vent your issues with me and I will be Glad to listen to you and give you some advice-

Musclemcanus = Owned.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2009, 10:05:43 PM »

Andy is melting the fucck down, with this "i will meet and kick your asss bs"  Bottom line Andy is you have been exposed and fucckin owned yourself.  The only way to prove yourself at this point is to show up at the Arnold and bench press 600 raw.  I'm not a fan of MuscleMannus (he's full of shitt) but he didn't get owned.  Andy owned his fucckin his self.  As wisconsinBB said on MD, the biggest self owning ever

BROTHER...LOL

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2009, 10:17:58 PM »

If you can't take the heat get out the kitchen bro.  It's pro bodybuilding.  All you guys are frauds!  Sorry.  And I don't live in the Springs anymore.  I'm in California.  How much GH do you use?  Does your wife know?  LOL. 

Andy Haman

• Getbig I
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2009, 10:23:22 PM »
If you can't take the heat get out the kitchen bro.  It's pro bodybuilding.  All you guys are frauds!  Sorry.  And I don't live in the Springs anymore.  I'm in California.  How much GH do you use?  Does your wife know?  LOL. 

so jealous - it's hurts I know, I hope you can beat it one day-

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2009, 10:24:38 PM »

Hey I never said you had a shit physique.  LOL Obvioulsy not.  But you aint fucking natural.  Far from it! 

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2009, 10:44:01 PM »
Hey I never said you had a shit physique.  LOL Obvioulsy not.  But you aint fucking natural.  Far from it! 

Exactly and he didn't bench press 600 raw, just PR stunt.

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2009, 01:11:36 AM »

You've been exposed on the MD website by Sean Katterle. Benching 600 for reps  ::) What the hell where you thinking?
Maybe your childeren believe you, we don't.

Sean Katterle
With the REAL plates, Andy had a rough time finishing the 2nd rep with 495 pounds (he would not have made a 3rd without the help of his spotter.)

Then he spits in the face of every top pro bencher in the world by casually claiming that he can bench 600 x 4 and 675 raw, no problem.

Let me put that in perspective for you. IFBB pro Ben White is one of the greatest 275 pound raw benchers of all time. At a competition, he raw benched 495 for 9 full range reps. And Ben White's all time best single was 605 pounds (which he trained like crazy for.) And he definately didn't have a grade school kid hand off for him when he made the 605 competition lift.

Andy's 495 x 2 is impressive but it equals a 525 max raw single at best (especially under contest conditions.)

A 525 contest raw bench is huge but it's way, way below a 600+ raw bench in terms of pro benchability. A 525 raw contest bench is national contender status for a 242 lifter. A 600 raw contest bench at 242 would put him as one of the Top 3 of all time.

The greatest 242 class bencher of all time is Jeremy Hoornstra (pictured below), bar none. The only two benchers who've come close are Mike Mac Donald and Rock Lewis and all 3 of those guys are benchpress maniacs.
http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=54000&page=8

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2009, 03:42:41 AM »
Dude after reading that other thread on MD Andy is a total clown.  Look at his responses in that thread.  I mean shit..........here you have a guy that can bench press what 1% of the world population can or something like that and he's down playing it every chance he gets.  LMAO!  Why lie about it Andy?  Just like your GH use?  I mean you're such a platform for kids and high school athletics yet you're a drug fed bodybuilder posting up fake lifts?  Like I said he's no different than any other pro bodybuilder.......but everything he posts has his kids or wife in it so that must make him a "great guy". 

Oh Andy one more thing......if you're so tough why don't you go down to the Defense Institute in Briargate and roll around on the mat.  Mr. Wreslter and 600lb bencher.  I'm sure Petrone would hand your ass to you tough guy.  You need a slice of humble pie like most IFBB dumbshits! 

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2009, 03:51:07 AM »
The only response Andy makes in relation to his 600 lb benchpress

come meet me at the Arnold

Sean,stay with it! Brother,we are almost at 6000 views and my DVD is sell fast off my website!

::)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2009, 04:01:25 AM »
Got to be a good guy. Kids love him a lot. Kids dont lie.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2009, 04:03:30 AM »
hi andy, how do you train for such strength ? high reps, low reps ? low volume high volume ? etc
175lbs by 31st July

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2009, 04:04:42 AM »
Got to be a good guy. Kids love him a lot. Kids dont lie.

kyomu telling like it is.

MuscleMcAnus = owned.