Author Topic: Hi.  (Read 2148 times)

suckmymuscle

Hi.
« on: February 06, 2009, 04:20:41 PM »
  Hi. Just wanted to say that, if I play my cards right, I will fuck a gorgeous soap opera starlett tonight, whilst you guys will be in your trailers jacking off after getting drunk while watching football on your black-and-white TVs from 1972. Fuck you guys.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Hi.
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 04:22:00 PM »
You'll fold your hand....enjoy your dvd and Manwich.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 04:23:19 PM »
  Hi. Just wanted to say that, if I play my cards right, I will fuck a gorgeous soap opera starlett tonight, whilst you guys will be in your trailers jacking off after getting drunk while watching football in your black-and-white TVs from 1972. Fuck you guys.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Yeah, I'm sure.  ::)

Funny post by Man of Steel, btw.  ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 04:39:00 PM »
  Hi. Just wanted to say that, if I play my cards right, I will fuck a gorgeous soap opera starlett tonight, whilst you guys will be in your trailers jacking off after getting drunk while watching football on your black-and-white TVs from 1972. Fuck you guys.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Let me guess - the soap opera starlett was gorgeous in the 1940s and her cadaver just arrived in the morgue for which you are the sole security guard working for $9.50 / hr, with the perks being that you can have your way with the stiffs once your 19 year old manager leaves for the night ;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 04:42:06 PM »
Let me guess - the soap opera starlett was gorgeous in the 1940s and her cadaver just arrived in the morgue for which you are the sole security guard working for $9.50 / hr, with the perks being that you can have your way with the stiffs once your 19 year old manager leaves for the night ;D
all accurate except the part about it being a "starLETT", it's actually a male star and "suckmymuscle" will be sucking like a Hoover vacuum. :D

io856

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2009, 04:42:12 PM »
 ;D
Go ahead... are you supposed to be making me jealous?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2009, 04:42:51 PM »

With suckymuscle involved I'm sure he'll use his 160 IQ to bring the corpse figure back to life and restore her to her 40's beauty.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2009, 04:45:02 PM »
  Hi. Just wanted to say that, if I play my carbs right, I will fuck a gorgeous soap opera starlett tonight, whilst you guys will be in your trailers jacking off after getting drunk while watching football on your black-and-white TVs from 1972. Fuck you guys.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

fixed?
Deep Tissue Massage

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2009, 04:45:27 PM »
all accurate except the part about it being a "starLETT", it's actually a male star and "suckmymuscle" will be sucking like a Hoover vacuum. :D

Hahaha Suckmymuscle sounds like he enjoys a stiff dick from time to time, if by 'time to time' one meant 24/7!!!!!!!!!

With suckymuscle involved I'm sure he'll use his 160 IQ to bring the corpse figure back to life and restore her to her 40's beauty.

If he can't, he'll break the spine of the first German Shepherd he can find, with his bare hands out of rage!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2009, 04:46:41 PM »
Hahaha Suckmymuscle sounds like he enjoys a stiff dick from time to time, if by 'time to time' one meant 24/7!!!!!!!!!

If he can't, he'll break the spine of the first German Shepherd he can find, with his bare hands out of rage!
if throating the musclebear dong was corn "suckmymuscle" would be Iowa.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2009, 04:48:19 PM »
You'll fold your hand....enjoy your dvd and Manwich.

Funny stuff.  I'm dying over here...

~

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2009, 06:53:08 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

they have soap opera stars in brazil where you are living with your boyfriend?

E
E

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2009, 07:10:16 PM »
anyone whos uses the expression 'if i play my cards right' wont even get a word in edgewise with a soap opera starlett.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2009, 07:34:36 PM »
if throating the musclebear dong was corn "suckmymuscle" would be Iowa.

hahahaha

Tatyana

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2009, 07:36:13 PM »
Gee, thanks for sharing.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2009, 09:17:49 PM »

Let me ask you a question: in your relationship with Squatfucker, who does the fucking and who is fucked? Answer me that, Kiwi(not surprising that you chose the an usrname that resembles the name of the gayest fruit). You two obviously have something going on, evident by all the support you phaggots give each other in your posts. You're the like the getbig.com version of Batman and Robin, only gayer. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2009, 09:21:23 PM »

Listen, trailer trash, even if this were true, it still wouldn't be as bad as the public anal pounding you received from Derek Anthony a few months ago. ;D Go delete your account in shame, piece of garbage. Your wife is a buck-toothed railroad c.u.n.t.
 ;)
SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2009, 09:23:00 PM »
they have soap opera stars in brazil where you are living with your boyfriend?

E

Shut the fuck up, you dick gagging phaggot. You have the unique distinction of having people srtart threads about how gay you are, so don't call anyone gay, retard. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2009, 09:25:27 PM »
Excellent retorts, Sucky! I feel like a German Shepherd that just had it's spine broken by the bare hands of an intellectual and physical giant. Good luck nailing the girl!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2009, 09:31:31 PM »
  Shut the fuck up, you dick gagging phaggot. You have the unique distinction of having people srtart threads about how gay you are, so don't call anyone gay, retard. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hmmm.... back and posting at 11:30pm?  Looks like things didn't go so well with the "starlett".  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2009, 09:32:26 PM »

Hmmm.... back and posting at 11:30pm?  Looks like things didn't go so well with the "starlett".  ::)

LMAO!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2009, 10:19:06 PM »

Hmmm.... back and posting at 11:30pm?  Looks like things didn't go so well with the "starlett".

Different time zone, you stupid fucking idiot. It's over 5 AM here. Retard. If you had an IQ above 80 you would think before you type. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2009, 10:45:28 PM »
  Different time zone, you stupid fucking idiot. It's over 5 AM here. Retard. If you had an IQ above 80 you would think before you type. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I assumed you were in the US, dumbass.  Most of the Euros on here are known as such.  I still think it's far more likely you will be on Getbig at 11:30pm your time rather than in that pussy.
Ron: "I am lazy."

suckmymuscle

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2009, 12:14:35 AM »

I assumed you were in the US, dumbass.  Most of the Euros on here are known as such.  I still think it's far more likely you will be on Getbig at 11:30pm your time rather than in that pussy.

Yeah, you assumed that without even taking into consideration the possibility that I do not live in the U.S, a reasonable assumption given that 97% of the people in the World don't live in the U.S. What a stupid guy you are.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2009, 09:56:56 AM »
yes sucky is constantly moving from europe to fort lauderdale and to brazil

once he is out of the US that is when he gives me an address, pussy :-*

did you have sex with the "soap opera starlett" or did she dump you when she found out you prefer men and are cruel to animals?

E
E