Author Topic: TOUGH TOYS?????  (Read 3572 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
TOUGH TOYS?????
« on: February 06, 2009, 09:23:07 PM »
Okay so the Black Kong was working again for a while but Chukca is just killing them in about two days now. Chaos isn't as tough on toys, but is starting to tear up his Black Kong in 3 days or so now. Anyone know of a super tough toy? I wrote Kong and they told me they couldn't do anything. I bought a new brand and the dogs shredded whatever they were so the company is sending me a tough toy firehouse thing... I laughed and told the lady to send return shipping so I can send it back to them the next day.

I think I might have to get a horse ball. I heard there is a toy out there made for tigers and shit Vet you ever heard about these toys and if so where can I get em. I'm just tired of returning toys every week to Petsmart...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: TOUGH TOYS?????
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 10:08:36 PM »
Cars tires, the little ones that they put on those "smart"cars.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 08:01:21 AM »
Cars tires, the little ones that they put on those "smart"cars.

Tires worry me because of the metal in them... Thats why I haven't done that and also I know the wife is not letting a tire inside her clean ass house.. you don't know my wife, it's saturday and we've already vaccumed, swept and moped. and she's telling me to get off getbig and help with the dusting and dishes as we speak... Shit I haven't even made pancakes yet browski!  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 11:55:30 AM »
Tires worry me because of the metal in them... Thats why I haven't done that and also I know the wife is not letting a tire inside her clean ass house.. you don't know my wife, it's saturday and we've already vaccumed, swept and moped. and she's telling me to get off getbig and help with the dusting and dishes as we speak... Shit I haven't even made pancakes yet browski!   :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
That's some boollshit right there!! >:(

Seriously, other than car tires, I don't know what is going to be strong enough. Have you tried the rope? Not the kind from the pet store, but the big kind they use at the docks?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

body88

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 06:27:34 PM »
Okay so the Black Kong was working again for a while but Chukca is just killing them in about two days now. Chaos isn't as tough on toys, but is starting to tear up his Black Kong in 3 days or so now. Anyone know of a super tough toy? I wrote Kong and they told me they couldn't do anything. I bought a new brand and the dogs shredded whatever they were so the company is sending me a tough toy firehouse thing... I laughed and told the lady to send return shipping so I can send it back to them the next day.

I think I might have to get a horse ball. I heard there is a toy out there made for tigers and shit Vet you ever heard about these toys and if so where can I get em. I'm just tired of returning toys every week to Petsmart...

Don't buy toys for bulls.  My American bull can destroy any toy on the market (and he has).  I have found that those large rubber balls with the handle can be effective for a few months (because they cant get a solid bite on them).

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2009, 07:51:38 PM »

Don't buy toys for bulls.  My American bull can destroy any toy on the market (and he has).  I have found that those large rubber balls with the handle can be effective for a few months (because they cant get a solid bite on them).

That thing was torn up in just a few minutes.. I was told that they have a toy out on the internet that they claim a tiger can't shred? Still looking for the mythical toy however...

body88

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2009, 08:45:29 PM »
That thing was torn up in just a few minutes.. I was told that they have a toy out on the internet that they claim a tiger can't shred? Still looking for the mythical toy however...

Are you sure this is the same one?  It's very heavy duty rubber.  My bull is over 100lbs and he can destroy anything, but this lasted a month or two.  Of course it was all torn up.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2009, 06:40:50 AM »
Are you sure this is the same one?  It's very heavy duty rubber.  My bull is over 100lbs and he can destroy anything, but this lasted a month or two.  Of course it was all torn up.

Doesn't your dog run around with pieces of your house ;D

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2009, 04:44:30 PM »

Dude I built the boys a dog house that is 4 ft tall, 4 ft deep 4 ft wide and I come home and Chaos is chewing on the fucking thing trying to drag it around the kennel.. NO JOKE... These dogs are vicous on toys.. They have chewed the ends off their nylabones in a week or so?

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2009, 10:27:37 AM »
Get online and look up the harder plastic balls that are used in zoos----I'm sorry, i'm having a complete brain fart on the name.  My pits have had one for 2 years now.  Its chewed to shit, but its still round and they still play with it. 

I'll post the name when I remember it.   Sorry......   

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2009, 07:43:25 AM »
We've got one of those too.  I can't remember the name..."Indestructible Ball?"

He plays the hell out of it.  Although he chews on it, it's not something he prefers to pull up on his bed & chew on for an hour.  He likes something somewhat smaller like a 12" bone or something.

body88

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2009, 06:00:16 PM »

:-\  Expensive clapboards to boot.  He does not do it anymore (trained it out of him), thankfully : )

body88

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2009, 06:02:10 PM »

Sin did I ever show you the swing I built for my ABD.  I attach it to one of my trees in the back yard and it works wonders.  All you need is a large u shaped bracket with the plate at the top and the screws.....a heavy duty spring.....a heavy duty rope....and a very thick rope chew toy.  You can make one for like 20 bucks.  Below is an example, obviously not attached to a tree though.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2009, 06:22:39 AM »

:-\  Expensive clapboards to boot.  He does not do it anymore (trained it out of him), thankfully : )
Please post the picture ;D
R

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2009, 07:35:00 AM »
Sin did I ever show you the swing I built for my ABD.  I attach it to one of my trees in the back yard and it works wonders.  All you need is a large u shaped bracket with the plate at the top and the screws.....a heavy duty spring.....a heavy duty rope....and a very thick rope chew toy.  You can make one for like 20 bucks.  Below is an example, obviously not attached to a tree though.

Although I know alot of people that are against this type of device, I will say that this one looks pretty well made.

body88

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2009, 09:19:29 PM »
That's not mine.  I attach one to my tree and I use it as more of a tug of war toy than anything else.   I dont place it high off the ground.  It's no different than holding the rope toy and tugging at it with them.

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2009, 07:17:36 PM »
I gave up on Kong balls now too, Just traded 4 pieces of a Kong ball in to Petsmart for a pet tracks tire biter, will have to let you know how this lasts. Since the Extreme kong only lasted a 1/2 hour

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2009, 08:43:27 PM »
SinCity, I forgot to post this  link.  Try these toys:  http://www.boomerball.com/

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2009, 09:26:43 PM »
SinCity, I forgot to post this  link.  Try these toys:  http://www.boomerball.com/

Looks like a tough ass toy but since they can't pick it up and shake it they most likely will ignore it.  My little rednose female I gave to my mom would love it.  She pushes balls around for hours...

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2009, 07:15:11 PM »
Tires worry me because of the metal in them... Thats why I haven't done that and also I know the wife is not letting a tire inside her clean ass house.. you don't know my wife, it's saturday and we've already vaccumed, swept and moped. and she's telling me to get off getbig and help with the dusting and dishes as we speak... Shit I haven't even made pancakes yet browski!  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
use racing slicks they dont have any wires in them   my pits use them for years with no danger to themselves. I would hang one in a tree and they would hang on it for hours
I

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2009, 06:04:02 PM »
i made one those rope swings for my pitbulls they fucking love it you can build it for less then 20 bucks and they will wear theirself out on that thing