Author Topic: thought please!  (Read 888 times)

sholtstraining

• Getbig II
thought please!
« on: February 06, 2009, 10:21:40 PM »
Listen I know i need to use test. and I have used it before and im not against it at all by any means...But im gonna do a short harding cycle before I go on a beach vacation and yes it is an all oral cycle(which i normally would never do) but this is just to give me a solid look while on the beach was wanting some opinions on what ya'll thought....

wks1-6-----------40mg anavar-40mg turniabol-50mg proviron daily
wks7&8----------50mg proviron daily

??????????

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: thought please!
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 10:27:05 PM »
winny!!!!!!!!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 04:46:08 AM »
You'd be fine with that provided you got real anavar. You could probably ditch the proviron...could probably get away with no PCT at all. If for your own comfort you wanted to run two weeks of nolva you could.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 06:09:01 AM »
Great cycle  ::)  ::)

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 08:36:23 AM »
You'd be fine with that provided you got real anavar. You could probably ditch the proviron...could probably get away with no PCT at all. If for your own comfort you wanted to run two weeks of nolva you could.
Actually the proviron isn't a bad idea. The other two compounds alone could cause a lowering of libido due to their lack of a strong androgenic component. The proviron, which is a synthetic DHT, will add back in a non aromatizing androgen which will stack good with the highly anabolic compounds and keep the sex drive. Any muscle gained on this cycle will not be water weight and has a good chance of being kept when the cycle  is over. of course the "Bros" who only believe a in Deca and test cycles won't approve.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2009, 09:55:48 AM »
I've done Turinabol alone and it did not kill my sex drive, so...
If i were you i'd just do 80 mg Turinabol per day for that 8 weeks and add Nolvadex for the last 3 weeks at 20 mg per day. That should give you what you are looking for.

PS. and as a pct i would do 3 weeks of Nolvadex at 40 mg per day.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG