Author Topic: GETBIG... I have a confession to make  (Read 1272 times)

The_Leafy_Bug

GETBIG... I have a confession to make
« on: February 07, 2009, 08:42:22 AM »
When i was 13 years old i played with Pokemon cards. I would also go to my grandmas house every weekend and play Banjo Kazooie on N64, read Harry Potter, eat cookies and milk, and then my grandma would cook me pancakes every morning when i woke up. I believe age 13 was the last time i was truly an adolescent because after that being cool was the thing to do. I also had 2 kittens that my dad bought me that i would play with everyday named Tiger and Sox. Sox got hit by a car and only lived to be a year old. When my dad came into my room asking me if i wanted to help bury him i started to cry and told him to leave me.

I also had a butt cut and would get in fights everyday when i was 13 with the school bully but i only got beat up once because i could hold a mean choke out head lock. I was sometimes guilty of provoking some of the fights with the bully. The only developed muscle i had at the time were biceps because i would do 10lb dumbbell curls every night before bed for 50 reps. It wasn't until 8th grade that i got rid of the butt cut for spiked hair and went to a new school in the city. Although i was a cool guy when i got towards the end of highschool, it took me approximately 2 years from 8th grade to build a large enough base of friends. I apologize for letting you down my getbig brothers. I have revealed my past to you. I hope you can forgive me  :-\

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: GETBIG... I have a confession to make
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 08:43:44 AM »
 ???
T

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 08:43:49 AM »
you sounded like a normal kid to me Leafy.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 08:45:55 AM »
have you ever thought about the fact you would ever see a woman squatting men for money?

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2009, 08:47:21 AM »

sickest shit i heard in a long time  ............ pervert

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2009, 05:52:05 PM »
sickest shit i heard in a long time  ............ pervert

Agreed. What is the world coming to? :-\

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2009, 06:03:54 PM »
whats a butt cut?

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2009, 07:22:21 PM »
When i was 13 years old i played with Pokemon cards. I would also go to my grandmas house every weekend and play Banjo Kazooie on N64, read Harry Potter, eat cookies and milk, and then my grandma would cook me pancakes every morning when i woke up. I believe age 13 was the last time i was truly an adolescent because after that being cool was the thing to do. I also had 2 kittens that my dad bought me that i would play with everyday named Tiger and Sox. Sox got hit by a car and only lived to be a year old. When my dad came into my room asking me if i wanted to help bury him i started to cry and told him to leave me.

I also had a butt cut and would get in fights everyday when i was 13 with the school bully but i only got beat up once because i could hold a mean choke out head lock. I was sometimes guilty of provoking some of the fights with the bully. The only developed muscle i had at the time were biceps because i would do 10lb dumbbell curls every night before bed for 50 reps. It wasn't until 8th grade that i got rid of the butt cut for spiked hair and went to a new school in the city. Although i was a cool guy when i got towards the end of highschool, it took me approximately 2 years from 8th grade to build a large enough base of friends. I apologize for letting you down my getbig brothers. I have revealed my past to you. I hope you can forgive me  :-\
Quality post, Leafy Bug. Getting this shit out will help you a lot.

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2009, 05:12:57 AM »
Haha I use to love Banjo Kazooie.  Actually tried to get my N64 working some months back but it's fucked.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2009, 11:57:42 AM »
Haha I use to love Banjo Kazooie.  Actually tried to get my N64 working some months back but it's fucked.
Game was too hard. Made it too the final boss and could never finish it.
whats a butt cut?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2009, 11:58:28 AM »

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2009, 12:16:29 PM »

That's commonly referred to as a "bowl cut."

Word is that people used to put bowls on people's heads then cut everything beneath, which gave that appearance.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2009, 05:59:21 PM »
That's commonly referred to as a "bowl cut."

Word is that people used to put bowls on people's heads then cut everything beneath, which gave that appearance.

yes i sported a similar style at one time long ago but my hair was long. If I tried that now I would look like Dog the Bounty Hunter.  getting thin on top...lol.