Author Topic: Can we get an Ask Gene thread?  (Read 289055 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Can we get an Ask Gene thread?
« Reply #1250 on: June 10, 2010, 05:52:58 AM »
Damn,now I'm craving cheesecake!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1251 on: June 10, 2010, 05:53:28 AM »
Gene I hear you are going to Brooklyn this weekend. My buddy Tony used to live in Brooklyn, he worked at a paint store. Aside from Saturday nights dancing at the club, there was nothing good about Brooklyn Gene. Gang rapes, fights, suicides, fixed dance contests, you name it. He spent all his energy trying to get out of Brooklyn, why on earth are you voluntarily going there? Will you at least go there with someone who can protect you, like Don, so I won't worry so much?
I was thinking the same thing Brooklyn I hear has gone to shit. Yea where is Don?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1252 on: June 10, 2010, 06:54:21 AM »
Gene I hear you are going to Brooklyn this weekend. My buddy Tony used to live in Brooklyn, he worked at a paint store. Aside from Saturday nights dancing at the club, there was nothing good about Brooklyn Gene. Gang rapes, fights, suicides, fixed dance contests, you name it. He spent all his energy trying to get out of Brooklyn, why on earth are you voluntarily going there? Will you at least go there with someone who can protect you, like Don, so I won't worry so much?
thx for the heads up Danielson-your friend sounds similar to j. travolta in sat night fever-did they base the movie off your friends life?
im going w some people so i think i will be safe-plus we will be there during the day so i think itll be safer
don is not part of my life right now and i hope it stays that way

Damn,now I'm craving cheesecake!
im ordering 1 today online

I was thinking the same thing Brooklyn I hear has gone to shit. Yea where is Don?
don is dead to me and will be that way 4ever
w

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #1253 on: June 10, 2010, 07:16:16 AM »
thx for the heads up Danielson-your friend sounds similar to j. travolta in sat night fever-did they base the movie off your friends life?
im going w some people so i think i will be safe-plus we will be there during the day so i think itll be safer
don is not part of my life right now and i hope it stays that way
im ordering 1 today online

don is dead to me and will be that way 4ever

What flavor ???

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1254 on: June 10, 2010, 07:25:59 AM »

What flavor ???
I ordered a sampler box
original, cherry, raspberry swirl, and choco-i dont like choco anything much so i will save that for you 8)
w

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #1255 on: June 10, 2010, 07:44:28 AM »
I ordered a sampler box
original, cherry, raspberry swirl, and choco-i dont like choco anything much so i will save that for you 8)

You da man! 8)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1256 on: June 10, 2010, 05:17:36 PM »

You da man! 8)
i will bring u cheesecake on monday
w

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1257 on: July 15, 2010, 07:35:10 AM »
Dear Gene,
I got in my car after working on a roof and was so thirsty that I mistakenly drank out of an old Smart Water bottle that had been in my car for weeks.  It tasted like "green" and even though I tried to spit it back into the bottle I still had swallowed some.  Will something bad happen?  Hlp plz!
R

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #1258 on: July 15, 2010, 07:39:12 AM »
Dear Gene,
I got in my car after working on a roof and was so thirsty that I mistakenly drank out of an old Smart Water bottle that had been in my car for weeks.  It tasted like "green" and even though I tried to spit it back into the bottle I still had swallowed some.  Will something bad happen?  Hlp plz!

Why were you working on a roof? That's awfully dangerous for a woman.
E

newmom

« Reply #1259 on: July 15, 2010, 07:42:26 AM »
Gene,

I set those little black traps for our carpenter ants, but they still come. What should I do

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1260 on: July 15, 2010, 07:42:47 AM »
Why were you working on a roof? That's awfully dangerous for a woman.

That day I was putting up shingles.  I saw your thread on "have you ever had a fun job" and I think you might like roofing :D
R

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #1261 on: July 15, 2010, 07:46:41 AM »
That day I was putting up shingles.  I saw your thread on "have you ever had a fun job" and I think you might like roofing :D

Hmmm, what was the pitch? I can't see you on a roof, it get's hot up there.
E

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1262 on: July 15, 2010, 07:50:21 AM »
Hmmm, what was the pitch? I can't see you on a roof, it get's hot up there.

I don't know what the pitch was...not very steep though.  It was hotter than balls if you kneel on the shingles, so instead I sit on my butt above the line of shingles facing down.  Still hot but much cooler that way.
R

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #1263 on: July 15, 2010, 07:57:41 AM »
I don't know what the pitch was...not very steep though.  It was hotter than balls if you kneeled on the shingles, so instead I sit on my butt above the line of shingles facing down.  Much cooler that way.

I have helped buddies before, I didn't like the sticky ice shield stuff you put on the first row. It was hard to lay down cuz it got stuck to itself >:(
E

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1264 on: July 15, 2010, 07:59:21 AM »
I have helped buddies before, I didn't like the sticky ice shield stuff you put on the first row. It was hard to lay down cuz it got stuck to itself >:(

Call in sick that day :)
R

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #1265 on: July 15, 2010, 08:01:55 AM »
Call in sick that day :)

I think I would call in sick every day. Too hot for me. Plus I am way too old for that stuff. Good for you though, bet it keeps you in shape :)
E

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1266 on: July 15, 2010, 08:08:26 AM »
I think I would call in sick every day.

LOL! 

Dear Gene, should I go to the gym or should I work out at home in case I need to give the "stink eye" to the concrete truck drivers across the street to keep them off of my yard and driveway since someone cracked it up last week >:(

R

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #1267 on: July 15, 2010, 08:22:54 AM »
Dear Gene,

I talked to this girl online and decided to meet her. I told her I refrained from jerking off and she said that it is good, she will take care of it. She seems to be a person with loose morals, and I will not consider getting romantically involved with her. Should I meet her tomorrow anyway for empty sex ?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1268 on: July 15, 2010, 03:53:32 PM »
Dear Gene,
I got in my car after working on a roof and was so thirsty that I mistakenly drank out of an old Smart Water bottle that had been in my car for weeks.  It tasted like "green" and even though I tried to spit it back into the bottle I still had swallowed some.  Will something bad happen?  Hlp plz!
hi stella-im sorry that happened to you-sounds like u need to keep your car cleaner-people who live in clutter need to get w/ the program-u should always feel the bottle first-if its very hot do not drink it-i think u will be ok-if it were serious youd prob have stomach pains-plz keep me updated and drink apple cider vinegar

Gene,

I set those little black traps for our carpenter ants, but they still come. What should I do
uh oh-ive had ant troubles before-i think u need to set up tons and tons of traps everywhere-back when i used to leave food and take out containers from the diner lying around the dumb ants would always bother me

That day I was putting up shingles.  I saw your thread on "have you ever had a fun job" and I think you might like roofing :D
so sexy omg

LOL!  

Dear Gene, should I go to the gym or should I work out at home in case I need to give the "stink eye" to the concrete truck drivers across the street to keep them off of my yard and driveway since someone cracked it up last week >:(

thats pretty cool u have a driveway-i think u should go to the gym early and get pumped and veiny and sweaty and crazy looking and then give the stink eye to the driver

Dear Gene,

I talked to this girl online and decided to meet her. I told her I refrained from jerking off and she said that it is good, she will take care of it. She seems to be a person with loose morals, and I will not consider getting romantically involved with her. Should I meet her tomorrow anyway for empty sex ?
meet her for sure and see if she is into cock cages and water sports and scat
w

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1269 on: July 15, 2010, 03:57:32 PM »
Gene those ants traps dont seem to work for me they wont go in, best thing I have found is just some spray to directly kill them on contact maybe my ants are a very strong breed so they are smart and wont enter the traps.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1270 on: July 15, 2010, 04:01:44 PM »
Gene those ants traps dont seem to work for me they wont go in, best thing I have found is just some spray to directly kill them on contact maybe my ants are a very strong breed so they are smart and wont enter the traps.
i luckily havent seen any lately-yes i agree w u
w

newmom

« Reply #1271 on: July 15, 2010, 04:19:12 PM »

uh oh-ive had ant troubles before-i think u need to set up tons and tons of traps everywhere-back when i used to leave food and take out containers from the diner lying around the dumb ants would always bother me

NO NO Mr. Gene, these are  carpenter ants, when you live in this hick town, they are HUGE black ants, has nothing to do with food containers. One was almost as big as calvin's head. It scurred me

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1272 on: July 15, 2010, 04:40:48 PM »
NO NO Mr. Gene, these are  carpenter ants, when you live in this hick town, they are HUGE black ants, has nothing to do with food containers. One was almost as big as calvin's head. It scurred me
ahh
w

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1273 on: July 15, 2010, 04:50:46 PM »
ahh
Sounds like newmom needs a hammer or some Hot Shot ant spray, I'm assuming these ants are to large to enter a ant motel.

newmom

« Reply #1274 on: July 15, 2010, 06:00:40 PM »
Sounds like newmom needs a hammer or some Hot Shot ant spray, I'm assuming these ants are to large to enter a ant motel.

haha I have those little black traps they crawl in, it does help alot, and my roomate (wink) caught two and has them as pets in a shoe box..she thinks they are pets