Author Topic: A story i would like to share - December 23 1990  (Read 2059 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
A story i would like to share - December 23 1990
« on: February 07, 2009, 12:03:24 PM »
So back in the 90's i was starting to visit the wonderful world of gyms, no doubt i did just like many others here some "guest" posing in the toilet, intensive cardio, and trying to pull up those plastic weights.

This happened right 2 days before xmas, i was training, people on the streets running to buy the last gifts, you could feel the spirit, and i was there, at the gym, talking to the usual guru of nutrition, exercises and roids.

So, later he moved away and i was there, alone, drinking water like crazy, pulling massive plastic weights, it was probably my start to chase the dream , trying to convince myself the nor androstenedio i was taking by then would do any difference.

I remember i started using the infamous "smith" machine for some heavyweight squats, you must understand that when it comes about plastic weights, everything is heavy, but in reality it isnt. Thats not the story anyway.

As soon as finished my first set, a person dressed in white appeared, he looked like a god damn bum, long hair, and not exactly looking he was about to workout.

He approached to me , and believe me, his face looked familiar to me. VERY familiar.

He said "Hello little man, im here to talk to you" and smiled to me. I was pissed, who was this man that came out of nowhere, to call me little man, his face looked so familiar , so familiar, that i finally asked him to confirm my thoughts: "Sir, are you jesus?"

He smiled, moved his head in a possitive way, so yes, i was there, standing next to jesus, the man that died for our sins.

You guys know this doesnt really happen at all, most of the time jesus appear at churchs or biblical places, but this time, he was there, at my gym, calling me little man and smiling.

So i asked him "Jesus, are you coming for me? is it my time?", he didnt say a single word, instead, he pointed at the smith machine, like saying "start your next set", and thats what i did, but before starting, jesus himself loaded some more weight, and stood behind me.

At this time, i didnt know what was going on, but i think he was spotting me. During the whole workout he didnt say a single word, just helped me with some heavy weights and wate.

When i finished, i thought he would probably take me with him, to heaven, but the man just smiled, smiled all the time, and extended his hand, and said "Son, my job is done".

I was about to shake hands but he refused, he was looking for something else, he was looking for MONEY. Yes, jesus, son of god, the man that started it all, was charging me for the non asked personal training.

I was pissed, seriously, i didnt ask him for his help, and he was there waiting for some money and  i just couldnt say no to the man that died for our sins, so i went to my car, took some money i had for cigarretes and paid him.

It was just too little for him, but he just smiled and said thanks, then he walked outside, took a bus and dissapeared.

Im not sure why was he there that day, but one thing is for sure, on december 23rd, 1990, jesus trained me , and i paid him for that, to me, jesus rock.

Share beautiful stories

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: A story i would like to share - December 23 1990
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 02:14:37 PM »
All Jesus does is cut my grass :( Beautiful story benz :)
E

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 02:15:53 PM »
All Jesus does is cut my grass :( Beautiful story benz :)

thank you man its something very private that i wanted to share with the Y

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 05:51:18 PM »
Funny our savior gets around.

So I was at the gym in the late 80's, Venice beach in prime summer weather.

I was at the gym between shifts working as a bouncer at the local chug and puke and going to JC. IT was really late and the gym was near empty when I started my workout. Chest and Tri's. I was full into a set on the flat bench press when he walked in and started stretching by the dumbell rack. Long hair, Jewish features and stripped to the waste wearing kind of a torn white pair of pants that looked like old grey sweats and MC hammer pants. He was built. I walked to get some water between sets and stared like a 18 year old in a new titty bar.

Yep it was JC the son of the big Kahuna himself...Jesus.

Well fuck me everybody does work out at Golds Venice.

So back to another ball busting set and I see JC eyeballing me as I power up 400 lbs for 12 quick reps. I rack the weight just as he wanders over and checks what I have on the Bar.

"Yo AS you are working less then normal, how do you expect to grow if you don't push it pussy?"

I thought for a second wow I am only going through the motions so I respond. "so whats the deal with the JC look man and don't call me a pussy because I don't ever turn the other cheek..."

"Easy my son, no offense I only know what you need , I am after all the all the son of God, and I am here to push you to the next level."

"OK JC lets see what you got ready to spot me?" as I throw another wheel on the bar and get ready.

"Hell right" he intones and the Iron war starts

I push past every plateau, more weight then ever, Every time the bar stalls mid rep just the slightest touch from JC and I am past my sticking point.

30 Min later and I am having a skin busting pump and I feel like a lion. Panting I give Jesus a thumbs up and he gives a little pat on my back and starts to walk away when we here someone else call out asking for a spot.

It's Vic Richards, the beast under a mountain of weight stuck half way up Jesus walks over reaches for the bar but does not touch it and in two shaky seconds it drops crushing Vic's chest and tearing his pec and ending what could have been a great career. Jesus laughs and starts for the door.

I catch him as he leaves and ask why he didn't help Vic and he looks and me and says..

"I may be the son of God and savior of the world but I just can't stand black people..." ;D

It's that day I became a Christian... ;D

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2009, 07:30:13 PM »
beautiful story man, i knew i wasnt alone in this world. Jesus christ , the son of god, wont think twice when it comes about helping a iron brother in the gym.

Did you have to pay anything to him? I see also that JC likes to dress in white, and the long hair looking gives him a plus.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2009, 07:49:40 PM »
beautiful story man, i knew i wasnt alone in this world. Jesus christ , the son of god, wont think twice when it comes about helping a iron brother in the gym.

Did you have to pay anything to him? I see also that JC likes to dress in white, and the long hair looking gives him a plus.

No cost..well other then my soul.. ;D JC rocks the Conan look... ;D

or

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2009, 07:51:36 PM »
I didnt want to pay him but i just couldnt resist to pay to the man that died for our sins, crucified. No money on this world is enough for what he did.

jesus rock

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2009, 07:54:26 PM »
I didnt want to pay him but i just couldnt resist to pay to the man that died for our sins, crucified. No money on this world is enough for what he did.

jesus rock
word... ;) The good kind.