Author Topic: Olympia winners should be judged on looks and persona like beauty contests..  (Read 836 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Exaclty why Gunter should've competed recently, he's the best by far when factoring this and physique in and best repping the "sport".

Because it's already clearly part of the criteria, something that Weider has never admitted. As one past Olympian winner told me, Joe likes guys who are articulate spokesmen as winners. Jay over Martinez, Zane over Robby, Samir over Fox, Haney, Yates winning without merit some years over various relatively inarticulate and/or obvious minorities, etc.

How many ugly guys have won the Olympia? Guys like Zane, Dickerson, Samir, Haney and Yates clearly benefitted from intangibles that made a crucial different. Exactly why Yates always won over better, more deserving members of the rainbow coalition, why Haney always won, why Columbu's abortions were acceptable, why Oliva was phased out. Looks are a factor when everything else is close or when someone's noticably fugly, like Nasser.

io856

Yes because Dorian was just absolutely irresistibly gorgeous?  ::)

Oh and what about Jay Cutler... he has classic looks yet lost to Ron Coleman on several occasions..

pumpster

• Getbig V
Yes because Dorian was just absolutely irresistibly gorgeous?  ::)

Oh and what about Jay Cutler... he has classic looks yet lost to Ron Coleman on several occasions..

You're unwittingly making my point, genius. I never said he was gorgeous, that's your poor reading comprehension letting you down again. Yates was considered at least reasonably good looking by BB standards, just as one of getbig's foremost schmoes nd attests to ad nauseum.

As far as Cutler, read the fine print dumbass, i said it's one factor. Neither Cutler nor Coleman were unattractive, thus looks weren't a factor.

io856

Watch the prejudging at all the Olympia contests Dorian won...

He is clearly the winner at all six. No doubt about it.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
An ideal Mr. Olympia should look like Bob Paris or Francis Bennafato(spelling)..

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Can you imagine  talent round?  Or when they ask them questions? hahahaha comedic gold!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
Can you imagine  talent round?  Or when they ask them questions? hahahaha comedic gold!

"I wish for the world to have at least 17 inch arms."

Jizzacked

haha...

"I hope to one day live in a world where a man is not discriminated against for simply admiring another man's striated glutes and taste in thong fashion."

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!

haha, yes...  "I would organize a thong drive, so no child has to go to school without one."

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific

Lol  :D
☠ Order of Nephilim

England_1

• Getbig IV
How does anyone come up with this shite  ::) Explain Coleman, dweeb  :-X

"As one past Olympian winner told me, Joe likes guys who are articulate spokesmen as winners. "

Team Yates

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
haha...

"I hope to one day live in a world where a man is not discriminated against for simply admiring another man's striated glutes and taste in thong fashion."

"Peace could be brought to the Middle East if the leaders of Iran and Israel trained legs together on a Friday."

"At least one scoop of whey a day for all those kids in Africa."

pumpster

• Getbig V
How does anyone come up with this shite  ::) Explain Coleman, dweeb  :-X

"As one past Olympian winner told me, Joe likes guys who are articulate spokesmen as winners. "

What a surprise that our pasty white UK schmoe isn't attracted to black men. :-*

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Then Shawn Ray should have won everytime he competed. And Gunter, has a wide waist ahd a very high voice for 300 plus pounds, higher than Ronnie's even.