Author Topic: Best ab-thigh pose of all time!  (Read 15989 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Best ab-thigh pose of all time!
« on: February 07, 2009, 04:04:10 PM »
You know it :)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Best ab-thigh pose of all time!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 04:07:58 PM »
False....

Shawn Ray.  Case closed.

Take your ass elsewhere stalker.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 04:10:16 PM »
I'm curious which Ab/Thigh shot of Coleman Hulkster will find to proof you wrong. :-\

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 04:10:48 PM »
Sorry, all of these men had better ab and thigh poses than Nasser.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2009, 04:12:48 PM »
Sorry, all of these men had better ab and thigh poses than Nasser.

Not sure why the first and fourth are even in there.  Otherwise, the second and third have good abs but are too narrow and small in that pose to compare to the Wizard of Truth

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2009, 04:13:43 PM »
I think that pose really goes to our Mr. O

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2009, 04:15:43 PM »
bigbobs and I agree: Nasser takes it.  His lats are like wings!  He could almost take flight with  that wingspan!

Doz comes second.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2009, 04:16:51 PM »
You know it :)

Terrible shots of nashol bibobs..you are slipping.  ???

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2009, 04:19:27 PM »
bigbobs and I agree: Nasser takes it.  His lats are like wings!  He could almost take flight with  that wingspan!

Doz comes second.
its a pity its a ab/thigh shot and his lats are taking away from the attended pose..

You also agreed that Bobs was a hom0sexual stalker for buying nasshols dirty laundry..bibobs didnt like that though  :-\

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2009, 04:23:46 PM »
I think that pose really goes to our Mr. O

hahaha if he were standing next to Huge Nasser doing the same pose he would look like a kid

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2009, 04:24:43 PM »
Shawn<Nasser<Dorian

/god help me

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2009, 04:24:52 PM »
Nasser without a doubt. Never seen a super heavy mass monster with such wonderfully tight, symmetrical abs and huge, cantilevering quads

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2009, 04:25:15 PM »
Lots of u guys dont realize the ab-thigh pose is much more than simply having defined abs.  Otherwise any 160-lber from the gym can claim a great ab-thigh pose.  Therefore, smaller guys like Dexter or Ray who have comparable abs as Nasser yet are not much more than simply half of his width simply lose

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2009, 04:26:32 PM »
its a pity its a ab/thigh shot and his lats are taking away from the attended pose..

You also agreed that Bobs was a hom0sexual stalker for buying nasshols dirty laundry..bibobs didnt like that though  :-\

Taking away from?  Hardly.  Nasser’s abs are perfect as are his thighs. Just because it’s called an ab/thigh pose doesn’t mean other muscles aren’t on display. 

The ab/thigh pose is the single most telling pose (from the front) because it shows almost everything and many guys who seem to look good in other poses fail when it comes to ab/thigh; you can’t hide the flaws in this pose.  Nasser passes with flying colors.

Gunter fails.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2009, 04:33:22 PM »
Taking away from?  Hardly.  Nasser’s abs are perfect as are his thighs. Just because it’s called an ab/thigh pose doesn’t mean other muscles aren’t on display. 

The ab/thigh pose is the single most telling pose (from the front) because it shows almost everything and many guys who seem to look good in other poses fail when it comes to ab/thigh; you can’t hide the flaws in this pose.  Nasser passes with flying colors.

Gunter fails.

I think nashaha has great thighs but his waist is almost as wide as his lats. it doesnt look good..based on pure size then yes he dominates but theres more to bb than pure size  ???

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2009, 04:36:24 PM »
I think nashaha has great thighs but his waist is almost as wide as his lats. it doesnt look good..based on pure size then yes he dominates but theres more to bb than pure size  ???

::) ::) ::)

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2009, 04:37:16 PM »
Yates, Shawn Ray, Dexter, and Flex

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2009, 04:37:44 PM »

You need new glasses.  Pull out a tape measure and lap it around Nasser's waist.  Then lap it under his arms and around his lats when they are flared!  End of story.  You got one thing right--he dominates!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2009, 04:42:21 PM »
You need new glasses.  Pull out a tape measure and lap it around Nasser's waist.  Then lap it under his arms and around his lats when they are flared!  End of story.  You got one thing right--he dominates!

He doesn't need new glasses, but simply wiping the cum off of his eyes would help him see better  ;D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2009, 04:45:17 PM »
He doesn't need new glasses, but simply wiping the cum off of his eyes would help him see better  ;D

HAHAHAHAHA

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2009, 04:45:23 PM »
This is BB , its a purely visual game..tape measures mean nothing just like weighing 300pds means nothing..

End of story in your opinion , not mine  :) his waist is to blocky , my opinion though.. you obviouly like that huge size at any costs type of build , I dont..i think it should flow..thats the problem with modern BB , blowing every muscle up to as big as it can get , looks silly.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2009, 04:47:07 PM »
Says the homosexual indian who has cock lust for a whiny old has been.

Quick go ring nashole to see what you should say...oh wait he has signed in as sharma..no need  :D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2009, 04:55:04 PM »
Says the homosexual indian who has cock lust for a whiny old has been.

Quick go ring nashole to see what you should say...oh wait he has signed in as sharma..no need  :D

hahaha I would love to continue going tit-for-tat with someone like you who has never posted pics of yourself or your "girl" but I'm on my way to a function with my girl.  Thanks for playing, and remember to wipe that cum off of your eyes ;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2009, 05:32:43 PM »
hahaha I would love to continue going tit-for-tat with someone like you who has never posted pics of yourself or your "girl" but I'm on my way to a function with my girl.  Thanks for playing, and remember to wipe that cum off of your eyes ;)
What has posting pics got to do with it?  ???

Is that the "girl" you posted with the adams apple ? or is nashaha into x dressing? oh no wait you are his bitch so I assume you will be going in drag?

and remember to wipe that cum off of your eyes ;)

Is this what nashole says to you when he sends you home after you have payed to visit him  ???

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2009, 07:56:50 PM »
Lots of u guys dont realize the ab-thigh pose is much more than simply having defined abs.  Otherwise any 160-lber from the gym can claim a great ab-thigh pose.  Therefore, smaller guys like Dexter or Ray who have comparable abs as Nasser yet are not much more than simply half of his width simply lose

once again, Bigbobs spot on with his insightful analysis

thankfully Bobs is the voice of reality in the delusional fantasy world of getbig