Author Topic: QUESTION FOR MY GF  (Read 4565 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
QUESTION FOR MY GF
« on: February 07, 2009, 06:34:39 PM »
i dont know anything about women and gear i use gear and i was wanting to know waht i can give her for just loseing fat and toneing her muscles she has potential to be a bb chick but i would like to just get her interested in my world by small baby steps NOTHING HARDCORE PLEASE

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: QUESTION FOR MY GF
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 06:35:21 PM »
PM me also on this

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 06:40:39 PM »
If you just want to take baby steps and get her into "your world," maybe you should just start with getting her into the gym and on a solid and consistent training and nutrition program first.  :)
:)

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 07:06:29 PM »
she has and still practices the nutrition but sometimes people just need that i have an edge so if i do this there shouldnt be a reason i souldnt see results if tat makes any sense

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2009, 10:20:59 PM »
How bout some clen and ephedrine, Rip is all natural and keeps her beauty year round, luv her!
TEAM Nasser

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2009, 11:21:36 PM »
i dont know anything about women and gear i use gear and i was wanting to know waht i can give her for just loseing fat and toneing her muscles she has potential to be a bb chick but i would like to just get her interested in my world by small baby steps NOTHING HARDCORE PLEASE

Women have no business using steroids. Get her to workout and be healthy. No need for male hormones.
E

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2009, 12:25:16 AM »
damn i cant get away from the hardcore dudes........... no hormones maybe anaver t3 and some diet aids

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2009, 02:47:29 AM »

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2009, 06:41:07 AM »

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2009, 07:07:45 AM »
damn i cant get away from the hardcore dudes........... no hormones maybe anaver t3 and some diet aids

If you are really interested in going down this road, then be sure to do your homework.  You can start by asking some questions on the Steroid Board if you want.  You'll get more informative answers there than you will here.  :)
:)