Author Topic: A "Pro Caliber Back" Tennessee Style  (Read 4713 times)

TheLoner

• Getbig II
A "Pro Caliber Back" Tennessee Style
« on: February 07, 2009, 08:30:15 PM »
Take it from me, I know what it takes to build a "Pro-Caliber Back", living in the same "hometown" as a new IFBB Pro (this "pro" is from Georgia, but forget the small stuff).  This guy has invigorated this town with his ability to talk, handed straight down from God, just like his physique was  ;D

Having trained at the same gym as someone that has wanted to epitomize "Lights Out" off and on for a couple years, I always noticed a glaring weakness in the training of this "pro."  Trust me, it wasn't because I was watching what this individual was doing.  Guys that are 5'5" and on enough gear to keep a small cartel in business train much differently than someone that simply enjoys weight training/staying in good shape.  I just went about my business with my headphones on, not letting weight-training or the lifestyle it can bring about when it engulfs your life consume me.  I could not help but notice, however, laziness.  When physical work defines your ability to make a living, there is zero excuse for a lack of effort.  Time and time again, however, just like I semi-observed by this  "pro", laziness is usually the main obstacle to overcome for those that are goal-oriented and determined to make a living off of their body.  "Genetics" only go so far.  All of the drugs in the world can not make up for a lack of effort.  Some learn this at some point...others, well...they just don't truely LOVE exercise enough to ever know.   

Anyways, here are some recent back pics.  Our resident "pro" here in Knoxville is too busy wondering if his next shipment of GH will coincide with his insulin to worry about training his back...at all.  I just laugh when I think about someone trying to let their physique do all their talking to make up for their lack of verbal ability.  It's always nice listening to an infomercial at a gym when looking at a youtube video  ;)  If you can't talk, please do not try to make a living off of running your mouth  ;)

Compared to what has been awarded a "Pro Card" recently...hell, I've got a shot ;)  And I just like lifting weights  8)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: A "Pro Caliber Back" Tennessee Style
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 08:30:56 PM »
hahahahahhaaaaaaaaa. ;D

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 08:32:47 PM »
this thread has potential

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 08:35:56 PM »
brutal 4 sets of chins and 3 sets of pulldowns back, 13 inch arms and lack of 23 cent electric outlet plates.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2009, 08:39:05 PM »
MY GOD WHAT A BEAST!!  :o
No doubt about it...

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2009, 08:42:00 PM »
welcome to the chat forums
w

TheLoner

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2009, 08:43:54 PM »
LMAO!!!

Going PRO BABY!! LMAO!!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2009, 08:46:53 PM »
When are you going to start lifting weights?
No doubt about it...

TheLoner

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2009, 08:49:10 PM »
LMAO!!

The funniest part is that you idiots on here actually evaluate ANYONE'S physique!  I do NOT have a "great" back by any means....and that's the point!!   A guy just turned "pro" right here near me that looked like he forgot his back existed!  It's unreal to me that morons would pay for a magazine with someone like that in it.  It's even more unreal to me that someone that is 5'4" + feels like other guys could possibly envy him.    

HAHAHHAHA!!!

Just getting my jabs in.  

8)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2009, 08:50:48 PM »
your back is good i think
w

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2009, 08:51:02 PM »
LMAO!!

The funniest part is that you idiots on here actually evaluate ANYONE'S physique!  I do NOT have a "great" back by any means....and that's the point!!   A guy just turned "pro" right here near me that looked like he forgot his back existed!  It's unreal to me that morons would pay for a magazine with someone like that in it.  It's even more unreal to me that someone that is 5'4" + feels like other guys could possibly envy him.    

HAHAHHAHA!!!

Just getting my jabs in.  

8)
translation= Putnam laughs at you in the gym and wouldn't hook you up with his gear connection.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2009, 08:56:12 PM »
LMAO!!!

Going PRO BABY!! LMAO!!

Would I be wrong in guessing that you wish to have Peter Putnam's back, Alex Federov's chest, Kenny Jones' shoulders, Lee Apperson's arms, Greg Kovacs' midsection, Joel Stubbs' quads and Johnnie Jackson's calves?

TheLoner

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2009, 08:56:39 PM »
Actually, I have been pursued by those here where I live for some time now.  It seems that they feel it's just "not right" for me to not embrace their narcissism and passive use of drugs in pursuit of some kind of physical prowess.  Afterall, when you feel that you are "blessed by God" to present some kind of message, hell, who can deter your train of thought?

I had a fairly long " talk" with this individual one time.  I just listened for the most part.  IF this individual ever wanted to be listened to via radio or television while we both presented our viewpoints on training and how we should look at it in our life, he would get anihilated.  I listened to him run his mouth for quite some time, defending his actions/lifestyle.  It was rather comical.  God blessed him but he forgot about his back or about supplying him with the physical traits that drugs have halfway given him  ;)

TheLoner

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2009, 08:59:02 PM »
Would I be wrong in guessing that you wish to have Peter Putnam's back, Alex Federov's chest, Kenny Jones' shoulders, Lee Apperson's arms, Greg Kovacs' midsection, Joel Stubbs' quads and Johnnie Jackson's calves?

Why heck no!  I workout because I enjoy it, Kiwi!  Nothing more.  All of those people have attempted to make a living out of something that they started out simply enjoying. 

To be honest, I pity them.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2009, 09:00:18 PM »
Actually, I have been pursued by those here where I live for some time now.  It seems that they feel it's just "not right" for me to not embrace their narcissism and passive use of drugs in pursuit of some kind of physical prowess.  Afterall, when you feel that you are "blessed by God" to present some kind of message, hell, who can deter your train of thought?

I had a fairly long " talk" with this individual one time.  I just listened for the most part.  IF this individual ever wanted to be listened to via radio or television while we both presented our viewpoints on training and how we should look at it in our life, he would get anihilated.  I listened to him run his mouth for quite some time, defending his actions/lifestyle.  It was rather comical.  God blessed him but he forgot about his back or about supplying him with the physical traits that drugs have halfway given him  ;)

meltdown
No doubt about it...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2009, 09:01:52 PM »
Why heck no!  I workout because I enjoy it, Kiwi!  Nothing more.  All of those people have attempted to make a living out of something that they started out simply enjoying. 

To be honest, I pity them.

Good for you bro. Keep living the dream.

And welcome to Getbig 8)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2009, 09:03:06 PM »
Cute girl. What's her name?
a

TheLoner

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2009, 09:03:47 PM »
I train because I enjoy it, btw

;D

The very second you believe you should live a lie in drugs to put yourself on a magazine cover or to acheive "fame" is the second you admit to yourself that God didn't give you what you needed when it comes to genetics.  And, if you are a God-Fearing and believing person, this should strike you.  Hard.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2009, 09:05:09 PM »
u have crazy calves!
and u r so so tan...how did u get sooo tan?
w

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2009, 09:12:43 PM »
Take it from me, I know what it takes to build a "Pro-Caliber Back", living in the same "hometown" as a new IFBB Pro (this "pro" is from Georgia, but forget the small stuff).  This guy has invigorated this town with his ability to talk, handed straight down from God, just like his physique was  ;D

Having trained at the same gym as someone that has wanted to epitomize "Lights Out" off and on for a couple years, I always noticed a glaring weakness in the training of this "pro."  Trust me, it wasn't because I was watching what this individual was doing.  Guys that are 5'5" and on enough gear to keep a small cartel in business train much differently than someone that simply enjoys weight training/staying in good shape.  I just went about my business with my headphones on, not letting weight-training or the lifestyle it can bring about when it engulfs your life consume me.  I could not help but notice, however, laziness.  When physical work defines your ability to make a living, there is zero excuse for a lack of effort.  Time and time again, however, just like I semi-observed by this  "pro", laziness is usually the main obstacle to overcome for those that are goal-oriented and determined to make a living off of their body.  "Genetics" only go so far.  All of the drugs in the world can not make up for a lack of effort.  Some learn this at some point...others, well...they just don't truely LOVE exercise enough to ever know.   

Anyways, here are some recent back pics.  Our resident "pro" here in Knoxville is too busy wondering if his next shipment of GH will coincide with his insulin to worry about training his back...at all.  I just laugh when I think about someone trying to let their physique do all their talking to make up for their lack of verbal ability.  It's always nice listening to an infomercial at a gym when looking at a youtube video  ;)  If you can't talk, please do not try to make a living off of running your mouth  ;)

Compared to what has been awarded a "Pro Card" recently...hell, I've got a shot ;)  And I just like lifting weights  8)
Do you workout at the Rush?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2009, 09:14:10 PM »
u have crazy calves!
and u r so so tan...how did u get sooo tan?
Melanotan 1

TheLoner

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2009, 09:18:53 PM »
Melanotan 1

LOL!

A tanning bed and persistance

;)

I could tell you that I was "blessed by God" with a tan like our pros here in K-Town but I would be lying like...well...they do every day
 ;D

TheLoner

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2009, 09:21:07 PM »
Do you workout at the Rush?

No.

I believe the gym is what you make of it.  Considering that I don't wear a leisure suit, gold chains, a smug, arrogant smile and needle marks on my ass, I figured that "The Rush" wasn't the place for me.

I workout at Courtsouth...

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2009, 09:21:29 PM »
Enough with the god talk
No doubt about it...

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2009, 09:22:05 PM »
Let us never forget the reasons we began our crusade against the non-believers, schmoes and closet queens.

Never forget that our fight will time and to be patient! We have the traction and have taken the initiative from the schmoes.

Righteousness is on OUR side, never forget that. Never give in to the hate of the closet schmoes who seek to undermine our cause.

There is a light at the end of the long dark tunnel. The schmoes are running scared. The soldiers are mobilized and can smell victory.

A line has been drawn, which side are you on?

THE LIST OF SHMOES
Sharma (top tit and known terrorist)
250goal
"Big" Mark C
Drama Queen
acqui
Bluto
Earl1972
93civicgone
BLueDevil
luvvsuNOT
Klaus Deurringarce1988