Author Topic: Who do you hate more?  (Read 892 times)

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
Who do you hate more?
« on: February 08, 2009, 05:45:47 PM »
Keith Olbermann?

In keiths new video(new to me anyways) he talks about Dick Cheney.  Here are a few gems from the video...
a. Keith criticizes Dick Cheney for speaking out about Obama's policies.  He asks what "right" Cheney has to be critical of Obama...well keith its the same right that you have to be critical of Cheney, its called the first fucking ammendment.

OR

Bill O'reilly

Hereford

• Getbig V
Re: Who do you hate more?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 05:46:44 PM »
Is Nancy Pelosi an option?

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 05:54:55 PM »
Is Nancy Pelosi an option?

Well seeing as pretty much everyone hates that hag, no.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 05:56:36 PM »
He asks what "right" Cheney has to be critical of Obama...

lol... wait til former VP Cheney does interviews shitting all over President Steele.  It's indignant.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 06:14:04 PM »
Well seeing as pretty much everyone hates that hag, no.
LOL ;D

Bill is worse than Keith.  Olbermann was wrong to say Cheney has no right, of course he does.  He has no cred.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2009, 06:19:24 PM »
Not that anybody would know...I think Obermann should have u on the show Hugo, as u might be his only fan.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2009, 06:24:21 PM »
Not that anybody would know...I think Obermann should have u on the show Hugo, as u might be his only fan.
right ::)  I'll go on Bill's show ;D  I'll just sit there clam and wait for him to point that finger at me and I swear to the gods I'll reach out and snap that puppy :)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2009, 06:25:38 PM »
olberman is far far worse

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2009, 06:53:05 PM »
I can't stand Olbermann.  Can't watch him at all. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2009, 06:58:30 PM »
I can't stand Olbermann.  Can't watch him at all. 

I dont even watch tv much anymore.  AM radio, itunes radio, and internet podcasts are where its at.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2009, 07:16:31 PM »
You guys can't think Bill O'Rielly is better than Olbermann? lol... no way  I understand you don't like Olbermann, but who is worse?  come on...  Bill takes that prize on so many levels.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2009, 07:18:13 PM »
Keith Olbermann?

In keiths new video(new to me anyways) he talks about Dick Cheney.  Here are a few gems from the video...
a. Keith criticizes Dick Cheney for speaking out about Obama's policies.  He asks what "right" Cheney has to be critical of Obama...well keith its the same right that you have to be critical of Cheney, its called the first fucking ammendment.

OR

Bill O'reilly

When Olbermann says RIGHT...he doesn't mean that in the sense of ones freedom of speech, but rather what "GROUNDS"...Personally he is absolutely RIGHT in questioning Cheney as Cheney has caused IRREPARABLE damaged to america and even as that piece of gefilthe fish is wheelchaired hopefully to the gates of HELL, he still tried a fear mongering tact of claiming there will be a terrorist attack along the lines of nuclear or biological soon. If there is ANY sort of attack the american people should know that Cheney and the other satanic scum like himself are behind it.
C

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2009, 10:55:29 PM »
I pretty much instantly hated Olbermann after the first 10 seconds of hearing his sniveling and whining.  It didn't take him long at all to annoy the hell out of me.

I like O'Reilly, he amuses me in much the same way Rush does.  It's TV, people (and radio in Rush's case) and they're gonna put on a show, duh. :)

So for me it's a no-brainer.  And umm, just look at all of their respective ratings, that tells you all you need to know.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2009, 10:57:18 PM »
I pretty much instantly hated Olbermann after the first 10 seconds of hearing his sniveling and whining.  It didn't take him long at all to annoy the hell out of me.

I like O'Reilly, he amuses me in much the same way Rush does.  It's TV, people (and radio in Rush's case) and they're gonna put on a show, duh. :)

So for me it's a no-brainer.  And umm, just look at all of their respective ratings, that tells you all you need to know.
how would you describe yourself politically?  I'm not going to flame you. 

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2009, 11:23:14 PM »
how would you describe yourself politically?  I'm not going to flame you. 

I like to think I'm open-minded but definitely lean to the right.  I'm by no means a political guru but I have my own ideas and opinions about things--I don't think it's the government's place (especially the Federal government) to run people's lives.  I don't like it when a President thinks it's his job to micro-manage private enterprise.  I'd like to see Obama take steps to facilitate businesses and private individuals in an economic rebound (e.g. lowering taxes) without feeling the need to socialize them and try to do it all and be all things to all people, basically.

What Hedgehog might describe as a "laissez-faire" mentality, I might rather term letting industry sort itself out--people will buy quality products and if a business is crap, it deserves to fail and be overtaken by the competition.  This encourages and rewards excellence and innovation.

Socially I may not be so conservative.  I'm pro-life but not militantly so--there are certainly circumstances when abortion is appropriate such as in cases of rape, incest, or when the mother's life is in danger.  Anyway I could go on but it's late and I've got work in the morning and I'm brain-dead and could probably answer this much more concisely and succinctly in the morning, but anyway there ya go, hopefully that sort of answers your question to some extent.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2009, 11:40:41 PM »
I like to think I'm open-minded but definitely lean to the right.  I'm by no means a political guru but I have my own ideas and opinions about things--I don't think it's the government's place (especially the Federal government) to run people's lives.  I don't like it when a President thinks it's his job to micro-manage private enterprise.  I'd like to see Obama take steps to facilitate businesses and private individuals in an economic rebound (e.g. lowering taxes) without feeling the need to socialize them and try to do it all and be all things to all people, basically.

What Hedgehog might describe as a "laissez-faire" mentality, I might rather term letting industry sort itself out--people will buy quality products and if a business is crap, it deserves to fail and be overtaken by the competition.  This encourages and rewards excellence and innovation.

Socially I may not be so conservative.  I'm pro-life but not militantly so--there are certainly circumstances when abortion is appropriate such as in cases of rape, incest, or when the mother's life is in danger.  Anyway I could go on but it's late and I've got work in the morning and I'm brain-dead and could probably answer this much more concisely and succinctly in the morning, but anyway there ya go, hopefully that sort of answers your question to some extent.
no, that was an excellent reply for it being late, thank you!!!  Just wanted to get an idea where you stand.