Author Topic: GERALD CELENTE - Predicts 2009 complete collapse.  (Read 1595 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
GERALD CELENTE - Predicts 2009 complete collapse.
« on: February 08, 2009, 06:03:30 PM »
http://www.howestreet.com/index.php?pl=/goldradio/index.php/mediaplayer/1065

This guy called the meltdown in 2006 along with Schiff.   Both left and right will find a lot in this interview.

He is a Bronx guy like me and called many other things.  This interview is chilling.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
Re: GERALD CELENTE - Predicts 2009 complete collapse.
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 09:05:29 PM »
http://www.howestreet.com/index.php?pl=/goldradio/index.php/mediaplayer/1065

This guy called the meltdown in 2006 along with Schiff.   Both left and right will find a lot in this interview.

He is a Bronx guy like me and called many other things.  This interview is chilling.

I just found this guy today, he is spot on.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 05:26:48 AM »
I just found this guy today, he is spot on.

He talks in a way I can understand and that makes complete sense. 

He has a great youtube channel to listen to. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 05:39:32 AM »
Is it not obvious why we don't have guys like Celente, Schiff, Paul, Rogers in government positions?  Great listen this Celente guy  ;D 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2009, 05:41:56 AM »
Is it not obvious why we don't have guys like Celente, Schiff, Paul, Rogers in government positions?  Great listen this Celente guy  ;D 

He cuts right to the point, right to the facts, right ot the reality of the mess.

A guy like him would never make it in politics because he would not pander to entitlement groups, traitorous bankers, etc. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2009, 05:50:55 AM »
My favorite quote of this year like I posted in another thread.......

"People in this country used to make shit...........build shit.......now everyone has their hand in the next guy's pocket"

Frank Sobatka......Baltimore stevedore.....The Wire Season II :)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2009, 05:53:54 AM »
I disagree with him on a few points.  The college system will collapse but it will be a LONG TIME BEFORE THAT HAPPENS.  Our fucking government is going to do everything they can to keep the US University and college profit machine churning along.  You think the banks got massive bailouts jjust wait till Universities and colleges send their lobbyists to Washington.  No way in hell that racket is going to end anytime soon. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2009, 06:09:09 AM »
I disagree with him on a few points.  The college system will collapse but it will be a LONG TIME BEFORE THAT HAPPENS.  Our fucking government is going to do everything they can to keep the US University and college profit machine churning along.  You think the banks got massive bailouts jjust wait till Universities and colleges send their lobbyists to Washington.  No way in hell that racket is going to end anytime soon. 

It will start with the private high end schools that are not IVY's with huge endowments.

This guy really knows WTF is going on.