Author Topic: So who is preparing or prepared for the total collapse?  (Read 11925 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: So who is preparing or prepared for the total collapse?
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2009, 09:34:25 AM »
1.  Dont take on unnecessary debt.

2.  Pay off existing debts.

If the end is coming...wtf does debt matter anyway?   DUH!

But don't worry, I got my shitnz laid out too.  I got a stolen F250 in my garage.  Bought muhself 12 feet of logging chain out at Walmart.  Just as soon as that old radio man sez "it's on", I gonna head down and wrap that chain around my truck and the ATM and snatch that money purse off it's block take that sucker home with me.  You betcha!

Got 3 loaded guns in every room of the house and random mags of ammo stashed all over.  Got me a fresh garden out back that I just planted a few land mines in just in case those other survivors tries to steal muh tomato plants.  Got 10 gallons of water in every closet and every sink and bathtub in my house is full of sitting water.  

Got all my back issues of Survival Guide and Detective Magazine organized so I can reference them for advice at any given moment.

I been preparing for this moment reallllly good.  I gonna be disappointed if IT REALLY DON'T OCCUR.  AND NOT JUST BECAUSE OF THE COLLECTIVE LAUGH THAT THE INTELLECT MAINSTREAM POPULATION THROWS AT ME.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2009, 09:37:26 AM »
Its not going to happen like that..

Watch it dude.  You messing up this Eric and Dylan Wet Dream Fantasy of his. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2009, 09:39:39 AM »
Keep living in your fantasy world if you want.

There is nothing wrong with being prepared for SHTF situations.

All I am saying is that the same people who called this meltdown while others did not see it coming are saying other sorts of things as well.

You guys want to listen to the talking heads who dont know squat, fine, but I will at least consider those who have a proven track record of being accurate. 

When this doesn't come pass... and it won't. 

I am going to laugh and mock you on a daily basis for such obvious retardation.

Everybody wants to be a Rambo.   ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2009, 09:45:09 AM »
Because land mines are very easy to come by.....and yes lurker, we're appear to be agreeing on something.

Some here are looking at Katerina. U really need to look at what happened there. The response was pretty rapid. But was not coordinated correctly and made it appear to be a disaster. My unit had just returned from FT Polk, LA that Saturday before it hit. All we knew was there was a storm coming and hoped we could get out. 2 days later we were WARNO'd to move back over but that was cancelled because we were headed to Afghanistan. After that we were readied to go to the 2 other big storms that came in, but other units went because of our impending deployment. We learned rather quickly.

This will be gradual..think Children of Men or some of the other movies.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 09, 2009, 09:46:21 AM »

No problem being overly cautious as long as people don't take a freak power outage as the END and start eating their neighbors.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2009, 09:52:43 AM »

The 1992 Riots never happened?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2009, 10:00:24 AM »

April 26th, 1992,
there was a riot on the streets,
tell me where were you?
You were sittin' home watchin' your TV,
while I was paticipatin' in some anarchy.

First spot we hit it was my liqour store.
I finally got all that alcohol I can't afford.
With red lights flashin' time to retire,
And then we turned that liquor store into a structure fire.

Next stop we hit it was the music shop,
It only took one brick to make that window drop.
Finally we got our own p.a.
Where do you think I got this guitar that you're hearing today?
Hey!

(call fire, respond mobil station.
alamidos in Anahiem,
its uhh flamin up good.
10-4 Alamidos in Anaheim)

Never doin no time

When we returned to the pad to unload everything,
It dawned on me that I need new home furnishings.
So once again we filled the van until it was full,
since that day my livin' room's been more comfortable.

Cause everybody in the hood has had it up to here,
It's getting harder and harder and harder each and every year.

Some kids went in a store with thier mother,
I saw her when she came out she was gettin some pampers.

They said it was for the black man,
they said it was for the mexican,
and not for the white man.

But if you look at the streets it wasn't about Rodney King,
It's bout this fucked up situation and these fucked up police.
It's about coming up and staying on top
and screamin' 187 on a mother fuckin' cop.
It's not written on the paper it's on the wall.
National guard??!
Smoke from all around,

bo! bo! bo!

(units, units be advised there is an attempt 211 to arrest now at 938 temple,
938 temple... 30 subjects with bags.. tryin to get inside the cb's house)

(as long as I'm alive, I'mma live illegal)

Let it burn, wanna let it burn,
wanna let it burn, wanna wanna let it burn

(I'm feelin' Sad and Blue)

Riots on the streets of Miami,
oh, Riots on the streets of Chicago,
oh, on the streets of Long Beach,
mmm, and San Francisco (Boise Idaho),
Riots on the streets of Kansas City
(Salt Lake, Hunnington Beach, CA),
Tuscalusa Alabama (Arcada Compton Mischigan),
Cleveland Ohio,
Fountain Valley (Texas, Barstow - Let's do this every year),
Paramount, Victorville (Twice a Year),
Eugene OR, Eureka CA (Let it burn, let it burn),
Hesperia (Oh, ya let it burn, wont'cha wont'cha let it burn),
Santa Barbara, Nevada, (let it burn)
Phoenix Arizona,
San Diego, Lakeland Florida, (let it burn)
fuckin... 29 Palms (wontcha let it burn)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2009, 10:04:46 AM »
Thanks for the Sublime interlude.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2009, 10:10:22 AM »
Not at all.  Just prepared for anything and make plans accordingly. 

1.  Dont take on unnecessary debt.

2.  Pay off existing debts.

3.  Streamline and cut fat out of business.  For example, we just made a small switch in the office that saved us $150 a month on our phone bill.

4.  Save up supplies in case of an emergency. 

If you put your head in the sand that is fine, but if you want to realize just WTF is going on than you need to listen to the people who called 100000% the disaster we are facing, when all the other "trusted" voices did not.

jk = just kidding

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2009, 10:11:04 AM »
Its not going to happen like that..it will be a gradual erosion of rights and other things. The 3rd world will go to shit and the rest of us will gradually fall apart. I don't think for one minute that will happen but if it did, it would be gradual. If u guys are that worried u need to be doing more then stocking up, I'd start with this ridiculous bill before congress.

I'm not worried about it, I have very marketable skills in a post apocalpyse future.  ;D
shut it, you weren't invided to our panic party :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2009, 10:14:05 AM »
Thats ok....but I wil provide security.  ;D
L

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 09, 2009, 10:30:40 AM »

So we have downgraded from nation wide ruin and disaster to a contained city riot?   ::)

People rioting because one ninny got his ass whupped by the cops isn't the same as what you are suggesting.  Thanks for amusing me with such a stretch.  Last I checked, during the 1992 riots, I still had electricity, running water, gasoline, and could use my credit card to call in Pizza Hut to visit my house within 20 minutes.

Yeah... Rodney King incident really sparked a survival of the fittest type scenario.   ::)

Look on the bright side, when this doesn't happen (and it won't)  it will mean that your season tickets to the Renaissance Festival will still be good.  And you can still get together Tuesday nights with your buddies to watch the A-Team on tv and play Dungeons and Dragons.

The only thing more amusing than such a thinly veiled display of retarded paranoia would be watching you trying to explain to a cop when he pulled you over why you had a walmart bag of "survival gear" in your car. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 09, 2009, 10:36:43 AM »
Stay ignorant of facts if you like. 

Two years ago, would you have ever imagined the type of stuff that has happened as of late?

1 year ago, would you have imagined the nonsense going on right now?

I hope I am wrong, but the people who called this economic disaster 1 year before it happened were laughed at.  They were proven right.

Those same people are making similar predictions.  I am listening to them because they have a proven track record of being correct, you do not.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2009, 10:40:30 AM »
Because land mines are very easy to come by.....

They are.  And cheap too.  You can find them in any third world gift shop.  Heck, I bought mine off Ebay.  Got a good deal too.  Got more than I need really.  Though I suspect that when the "End" is here, and I have to make my last stand, I will be like the Terminator, Rambo, Hades and Pol Pot all rolled into one.  Flinging extra land mines at the incoming masses like Satanic Frisbees From Hell.  

I'm ready for this shitz.  Screw this waiting.  I'm going to shoot up a mall right now.  Cause that the type of mindframe we survivalist must have.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 09, 2009, 10:42:31 AM »
Stay ignorant of facts if you like. 

Two years ago, would you have ever imagined the type of stuff that has happened as of late?

1 year ago, would you have imagined the nonsense going on right now?

I hope I am wrong, but the people who called this economic disaster 1 year before it happened were laughed at.  They were proven right.

Those same people are making similar predictions.  I am listening to them because they have a proven track record of being correct, you do not.

All cause we got a black Prez?  Why not come out and say it?

What people are you listening to?  Rush?  BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA

Hope you kept the receipts for all that Ramen Noodles, duct tape and crap.  Getting a refund make be some comfort to the stinging mockery I am going to do to you when this shit doesn't happen.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 09, 2009, 10:43:43 AM »
There were a lot of rich trust fund kids with your mentality whose parents invested with Madoff in my area that had their heads in the sand thinking they were set for life.  

In the blink of an eye, everything is gone.

Why do you think we as a nation are any different if we are not mindful of what is going on around us?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 09, 2009, 10:45:27 AM »
All cause we got a black Prez?  Why not come out and say it?

What people are you listening to?  Rush?  BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA

Hope you kept the receipts for all that Ramen Noodles, duct tape and crap.  Getting a refund make be some comfort to the stinging mockery I am going to do to you when this shit doesn't happen.

Obama is a shill for the banks buddy.  He is no different than Bush and only you moron libs who bought into the whole Hope and Change garbage think otherwise. 

TARP 2 coming next week. 

He is not black by the way.  He is 50% white, and the half that is black is 3/4 arab. 

That is another lie pushed by the MSM. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 09, 2009, 10:48:42 AM »
Oh my God... so it's going to be RICH WHITE KIDS WITH TRUST FUNDS that is coming to steal my tomato plants?  OMG!! OMG!!  With their white docksiders and green Lacoste tennis shirts.

The kids that never lifted a finger in their lives are going to swarm over the wall wielding tennis rackets and polo mallets and take my shit?  Oh Noez!!!  I figured they would have just crashed their BMW into the back of Spagos and took all the appetizers.  

OMG!!  If that is the case, I won't even need all these guns or landmines.  I only have to lay a chocolate bar out in the driveway and they will avoid my house out of fear of the chocolate giving them face pimples.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 09, 2009, 10:57:52 AM »
That was not my point and you know it fool. 

My point was that all things and situations can change on a moments notice, anything. 

Go read about how the civil war started.  People never thought Bull Run was going to turn into a blood bath.  Look at how that worked out.   

For you to be so naive and so blind to what is happening is probably fine for you.  Every generation of people say shit like "Oh, it wont happen to us."  That is my point.  At some point the SHTF whether you like it or not.   

This is not about Obama.  He will be the final nail in the coffin, but he did not cause what is happening. 

Wall Street robber barons and their compatriots in the government caused this.  Your buddies like Barney Frank, Schumer, Dodd, helped this along.  GWB helped this along. 

The government and wall street caused this mess.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 09, 2009, 10:59:51 AM »
Obama is a shill for the banks buddy.  He is no different than Bush and only you moron libs who bought into the whole Hope and Change garbage think otherwise. 

TARP 2 coming next week. 

He is not black by the way.  He is 50% white, and the half that is black is 3/4 arab. 

That is another lie pushed by the MSM. 

But... the neocons kept harping on about a "black man" and the "race" voters...  was that just propaganda?

Now we back to vague things like banks causing the next Nationwide Riots of 1992?   ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 09, 2009, 11:01:47 AM »

But... the neocons kept harping on about a "black man" and the "race" voters...  was that just propaganda?

Now we back to vague things like banks causing the next Nationwide Riots of 1992?   ::)

You are not even worth discussing things with, you are a fool.

My point is that it does not take much to set people off. 

What is going on now is far worse and is going to set a lot of people off. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 09, 2009, 11:04:49 AM »
That was not my point and you know it fool. 

My point was that all things and situations can change on a moments notice, anything. 

Go read about how the civil war started.  People never thought Bull Run was going to turn into a blood bath.  Look at how that worked out.   

For you to be so naive and so blind to what is happening is probably fine for you.  Every generation of people say shit like "Oh, it wont happen to us."  That is my point.  At some point the SHTF whether you like it or not.   

This is not about Obama.  He will be the final nail in the coffin, but he did not cause what is happening. 

Wall Street robber barons and their compatriots in the government caused this.  Your buddies like Barney Frank, Schumer, Dodd, helped this along.  GWB helped this along. 

The government and wall street caused this mess.   

What is your point?  Do you even have one behind all that paranoia?

Bull Run was a deliberate army campaign.  Had nothing to do with SHTF?  What is that anyway?  Something like Survival Of The Fittest?  Please explain how that caused a nationwide riot or the need for American citizens in cities to arm themselves, dirupt businesses and barricade their doors.

Civil War?  War is war.  Are you saying a war is coming?  Again, just WHO are you listening to with these predictions?  Some guys in the back of Guns & Ammo For Conspiracy Theroists?  Is that it?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 09, 2009, 11:06:23 AM »
Fool?  I am not the one stocking up on canned goods, water, and ammo.  And worrying about saving money on my phone bill when the End Of Days come.

Again, 3rd time.... WHO are these people making these predictions?  I want to google them and see how they are telling people to arm themselves, stock up, prepare for riots.

WHO are they again?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 09, 2009, 11:07:40 AM »
Fool?  I am not the one stocking up on canned goods, water, and ammo.  And worrying about saving money on my phone bill when the End Of Days come.

Again, 3rd time.... WHO are these people making these predictions?  I want to google them and see how they are telling people to arm themselves, stock up, prepare for riots.

WHO are they again?

Peter Schiff, Gerald Celente, Nouriel Roubini to start with.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 09, 2009, 11:08:40 AM »
Peter Schiff, Gerald Celente, Nouriel Roubini to start with.

Be right back... will try to find links where they are telling people to behave this way.

(unless you have those links handy)