Author Topic: Arizona Rancher Who Stopped Illegal Immigrants at Border Now Fighting $32 Millio  (Read 3021 times)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Arizona Rancher Who Stopped Illegal Immigrants at Border Now Fighting $32 Million Lawsuit
Monday, February 09, 2009 

An Arizona man who has waged a 10-year campaign to stop a flood of illegal immigrants from crossing his property is being sued by 16 Mexican nationals — seeking $32 million in damages — who accuse him of conspiring to violate their civil rights when he stopped them at gunpoint on his ranch on the U.S.-Mexico border, the Washington Times reported Monday.

The rancher, Roger Barnett, 64, began rounding up illegal immigrants in 1998 and turning them over to the U.S. Border Patrol after they destroyed his property, killed his calves and broke into his home, the newspaper reported.

The lawsuit is based on a March 7, 2004, incident in a dry wash on the 22,000-acre ranch, when he approached a group of illegal immigrants while carrying a gun and accompanied by a large dog.

Attorneys for the immigrants — five women and 11 men who were trying to cross illegally into the United States — have accused Barnett of holding the group captive at gunpoint, threatening to turn his dog loose on them and saying he would shoot anyone who tried to escape.

His Cross Rail Ranch near Douglas, Ariz., is known by federal and county law enforcement authorities as "the avenue of choice" for immigrants seeking to enter the United States illegally, the newspaper reports.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Full Link:  (its not that long take a look...this guy is protecting his land from vandalism caused by illegals crossing the border and the courts are allowing a lawsuit.  F-cking ridiculous).

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009/feb/09/16-illegals-sue-arizona-rancher/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Full Link:

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009/feb/09/16-illegals-sue-arizona-rancher/

I read about this.  Unfreaking real. 

There are fools on this board who still think I am making crap up. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Attorneys for the immigrants — five women and 11 men who were trying to cross illegally into the United States — have accused Barnett of holding the group captive at gunpoint, threatening to turn his dog loose on them and saying he would shoot anyone who tried to escape.
sounds like he did the right thing to me, assinine shit man

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
sounds like he did the right thing to me, assinine shit man

The liberal dope addicts on this board think these type of things are not pushing the country to a boiling point. 

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
So, this rancher has turned over more than 12,000 illegals crossing on his property to the US border patrol and they allow a lawsuit cause he held them at gunpoint...on his own property.  This man deserves to be paid by the border patrol and receive damages from the Mexican gov IMO for destroyed property by these illegals.  How could anyone argue his actions weren't reasonable.  F-cking unreal.

Notice we don't hear about this story until the mexican illegals (supported by the Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund) file a lawsuit.  Guys, the media does not tell us the scope of this problem across the southern border.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
So, this rancher has turned over more than 12,000 illegals crossing on his property to the US border patrol and they allow a lawsuit cause he held them at gunpoint...on his own property.  This man deserves to be paid by the border patrol and receive damages from the Mexican gov IMO for destroyed property by these illegals.  How could anyone argue his actions weren't reasonable.  F-cking unreal.

Notice we don't hear about this story until the mexican illegals (supported by the Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund) file a lawsuit.  Guys, the media does not tell us the scope of this problem across the southern border.

Because they want these invaders here.  Obama and the greedy business slave masters want these people here. 

The racist ethnic groups want these people here.  The only ones who dont want these invaders here are the taxpayers who pay through the nose for this chaos.   

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Surprising there isn't more outrage on this....well, I guess maybe I'm not the way things have been going...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Surprising there isn't more outrage on this....well, I guess maybe I'm not the way things have been going...

Why???  Because there are outrages everywhere you look.  This is just another one. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Crazy.  They're not even U.S. citizens??  There oughta be a law. . . .   >:(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Crazy.  They're not even U.S. citizens??  There oughta be a law. . . .   >:(

There are plenty of laws.  There is no enforcement. 

This is just the beginning under ZERO. 

He has sent the message loud and clear that no one is getting deported, in fact, every illegal can get their kids health coverage under SCHIP>

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Because 20+ yrs ago people would be lining up to support this guy and we would be united in supporting him but the country has changed...for the worse.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
There are plenty of laws.  There is no enforcement. 

This is just the beginning under ZERO. 

He has sent the message loud and clear that no one is getting deported, in fact, every illegal can get their kids health coverage under SCHIP>

I mean there ought to be a law preventing someone who isn't a U.S. citizen from filing lawsuits like this. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I mean there ought to be a law preventing someone who isn't a U.S. citizen from filing lawsuits like this. 

You still dont get.

The people who write the laws favor unlimited illegal aliens flooding our nation.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
You still dont get.

The people who write the laws favor unlimited illegal aliens flooding our nation.

You said "There are plenty of laws.  There is no enforcement."  Is there a law that prevents someone who isn't a U.S. citizen from filing lawsuits like this?   

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
HIS PROPERTY...HIS RIGHT TO CONFRONT WHOMEVER HE WANTS ON IT HOWEVER HE WANTS AS LONG AS HE USES COMMENSURATE FORCE.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Haha, I have to laugh as people say we are uncivilized, sometimes lawlessness works.

I've known of convicted pedos to get beaten stupid while police sit off and eat sugar cane 10 feet away.

The landowner was in his full rights, and really the lawsuit should not even be entertained. US immigration is out of control, even I get annoyed by so many who can't speak english when I visit ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Haha, I have to laugh as people say we are uncivilized, sometimes lawlessness works.

I've known of convicted pedos to get beaten stupid while police sit off and eat sugar cane 10 feet away.

The landowner was in his full rights, and really the lawsuit should not even be entertained. US immigration is out of control, even I get annoyed by so many who can't speak english when I visit ::)
you should come to houston you could be pissed 24/7

this one time me and a couple buddies went to this mexican resturaunt after going to a bar one night, not a bad part of town but not a great one real close to where i grew up and went to high school and the waitress didnt speak english my buddy ordered and i said ill have the exact same thing they brought out our meals and they put his down and it was wrong so he sent it back didnt even look at mine b/c i assumed it would be the same so i sent mine back as well they brought our meals the second time and his was right but mine was the same as the first meal they brought him i had been drinking and cussed at her and told her i didnt want it i kinda felt bad for overreacting but come the fuk on i ordered the same damn thing man  ???

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Arizona Rancher Who Stopped Illegal Immigrants at Border Now Fighting $32 Million Lawsuit
Monday, February 09, 2009 

An Arizona man who has waged a 10-year campaign to stop a flood of illegal immigrants from crossing his property is being sued by 16 Mexican nationals — seeking $32 million in damages — who accuse him of conspiring to violate their civil rights when he stopped them at gunpoint on his ranch on the U.S.-Mexico border, the Washington Times reported Monday.

The rancher, Roger Barnett, 64, began rounding up illegal immigrants in 1998 and turning them over to the U.S. Border Patrol after they destroyed his property, killed his calves and broke into his home, the newspaper reported.

The lawsuit is based on a March 7, 2004, incident in a dry wash on the 22,000-acre ranch, when he approached a group of illegal immigrants while carrying a gun and accompanied by a large dog.

His Cross Rail Ranch near Douglas, Ariz., is known by federal and county law enforcement authorities as "the avenue of choice" for immigrants seeking to enter the United States illegally, the newspaper reports.

Here is how yo resolve the mater once and for all.....

RETURN TEXAS, NEW MEXICO, ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA, NEVADA, COLORADO and UTAH BACK TO MEXICO FROM WHICH IT WAS STOLEN AND THROW THE REAL ILLEGAL ALIENS OFF THE LAND THAT PRESENTLY HAVE OCCUPIED IT FOR ABOUT TWO HUNDRED YEARS AND THAT WILL END THE PROBLEM.....
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

RETURN TEXAS, NEW MEXICO, ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA, NEVADA, COLORADO and UTAH BACK TO MEXICO FROM WHICH IT WAS STOLEN AND THROW THE REAL ILLEGAL ALIENS OFF THE LAND THAT PRESENTLY HAVE OCCUPIED IT FOR ABOUT TWO HUNDRED YEARS AND THAT WILL END THE PROBLEM.....

Ha ha.  You are such a moron. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V

hahhah ahhh texas won its independence dumb ass it wasnt stolen from anybody we fuking left.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
hahhah ahhh texas won its independence dumb ass it wasnt stolen from anybody we fuking left.

Most of these scam artists dont even know Mexico's history.

Mexico is a dump and they are looking to make America a dump as well..   

Hereford

• Getbig V
Ya, damn Americans stole the part of Mexico that had all the infrastructure, development, progression, .........

Poor mexicans got left with the rest....

Also, didn't the mexicans start the mexican/American war?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
Should have shot and buried them somewhere in his property...who's gonna know ? :D

Hereford

• Getbig V
Should have shot and buried them somewhere in his property...who's gonna know ? :D

Think he coulda got them all? They look and act lazy, but they can run like hell when they need to.