Author Topic: WELL...WE MADE IT THROUGH MONDAY  (Read 2054 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
WELL...WE MADE IT THROUGH MONDAY
« on: February 09, 2009, 01:38:51 PM »
Given all of the gloom and doom predictions that were suppose to happen starting Monday (today) I am a bit relieved that at least stock market wise there was NOT the expected dollar collapse and all hell breaking loose. While this may be good news for Monday it means DIDDLY in regards to Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and into next week. The economy is still in absolute SHAMBLES with no clear direction as to how to fix anything. If Obama or anyone for that matter, can not get america back to manufacturing goods, it is surely just a short matter of time before the REAL COLLAPSE HAPPENS. Let us pray for a MIRACLE...
C

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: WELL...WE MADE IT THROUGH MONDAY
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 01:53:09 PM »
 ;D

21You may say to yourselves, "How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the LORD ?" 22 If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him. 
Deuteronomy 18:21-22

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 02:20:11 PM »
Is the economy in bad shape? Yes.

But is it gonna be like like some type of Armageddon, like how everyone anticipated the y2k?

Please.

You guys believe anything.

I bet you're the type of fellas that would go out rioting after hearing Orson Welles "War of the Worlds".  ::)
As empty as paradise

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 02:24:07 PM »
;D

21You may say to yourselves, "How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the LORD ?" 22 If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him. 

You are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT with this post...None the less when the prophets did speak many did not listen and they were burned up in the burning of five infamous cities, they were drowned in a world flood, their country was overcome with locust and pestilence, they were brought low warring with other nations, they were made to bow before statues made of gold, silver, iron with feet of iron and clay, they were made to serve their enemies whom they were sold to....I say all of this to say...we don't always know which words to believe, because we don't always know who is sent of the Lord until the affliction, trouble or event happens/comes. This event didn't happen/come, so we now can say it was NOT of the LORDS doing...but that does not mean the DEVIL won't have his way as well...
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2009, 03:17:30 PM »
Just look at the trends. 

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2009, 05:41:10 PM »
Just wanted to say I love you all, as tomorrow we may all be scrounging for scraps in the fields :'(

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2009, 10:03:45 PM »
Hey. Lets all take off our clothes and have sex in public.
We're doomed and will be going to shitters anyway. 
As empty as paradise

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2009, 08:55:13 PM »
Hey, we are all still here.  We were all supposed to die on February 9. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2009, 04:34:19 AM »
Hey, we are all still here.  We were all supposed to die on February 9. 

i dont know about die, but if you look at the news, the trends, etc, things are still going in the wrog direction, FAST.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2009, 04:40:34 AM »
Is the economy in bad shape? Yes.

But is it gonna be like like some type of Armageddon, like how everyone anticipated the y2k?

Please.

You guys believe anything.

I bet you're the type of fellas that would go out rioting after hearing Orson Welles "War of the Worlds".  ::)
what's your prediction for the economy hedge?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2009, 06:07:11 AM »
i dont know about die, but if you look at the news, the trends, etc, things are still going in the wrog direction, FAST.

Wasn't the prediction that the US and world economies would collapse right on Monday, February 9?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2009, 06:13:49 AM »
Hey. Lets all take off our clothes and have sex in public.
We're doomed and will be going to shitters anyway. 

Jeg elska deg!
I hate the State.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2009, 10:47:26 AM »
What is that website that the person gave all of the predictions early in 2008 that their would be bank failures and collapses. He always left CRYPTIC type messages. Is he still around? Is he still leaving these messages or new ones?
C

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2010, 01:44:21 PM »
So what happened? We were supposed to be gone on Monday, February 9th 2009.  We are all still here.  So much for the doom and gloom predictions.  And some people on the board are still making predictions like this.  What's the next dooms day/month, March?    ::)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2010, 04:29:15 PM »
So what happened? We were supposed to be gone on Monday, February 9th 2009.  We are all still here.  So much for the doom and gloom predictions.  And some people on the board are still making predictions like this.  What's the next dooms day/month, March?    ::)

I would go through all of the events that have taken place in america, Europe and the rest of the world since March 2009 with you, but what use would it be? If you FAILED to realize all that has happened, the drastic changes that has taken place, the state of america and the rest of the world...then me adding to or further explaining it will make no difference.

You can go back to smoking your Crystal Meth now...I can only imagine the disillusioned state it produces in your brain and in others that indulge must be beyond fantastic for you to still be this totally lost to reality.
C

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2010, 04:52:13 PM »
I would go through all of the events that have taken place in america, Europe and the rest of the world since March 2009 with you, but what use would it be? If you FAILED to realize all that has happened, the drastic changes that has taken place, the state of america and the rest of the world...then me adding to or further explaining it will make no difference.

You can go back to smoking your Crystal Meth now...I can only imagine the disillusioned state it produces in your brain and in others that indulge must be beyond fantastic for you to still be this totally lost to reality.

Oh, so the world did end in March 2009?  So what, are we living in a parallel universe or something?  I missed it.    ::)

Who is smoking Crystal Meth now?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2010, 04:56:26 PM »
Oh, so the world did end in March 2009?  So what, are we living in a parallel universe or something?  I missed it.    ::)

Who is smoking Crystal Meth now?

You are, because I never said the world would end!!!!
C

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2010, 05:53:39 PM »
You are, because I never said the world would end!!!!

Then why are you even replying to my post, which is directed at those who said that the world would end on February 2009?  I never said you did.

Are you sure you're not smoking crystal meth?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2010, 06:14:24 PM »
Then why are you even replying to my post, which is directed at those who said that the world would end on February 2009?  I never said you did.

Are you sure you're not smoking crystal meth?

You are smoking SERIOUS METH AND HEROIN.

In case you are not aware for some dumb reason this thread was begun by me, you went and pulled it up from a year ago to say to me I was wrong because the world did not end on said date. My response to you is "I never said the world would end", which you now respond in cowardly fashion that you were addressing others (where in your responses does it show you addressing anyone other than me?) Why did you not say from the beginning that I was not the intended person? Why pull up my thread when there are many thread by othes on the same topic? No one on this board has ever said THE WORLD WAS GOING TO END IN FEBRUARY 2009 or 2010 (and if so prove it?), but rather severe changes were about to come into play based upon NWO desires, financial maneuvers and political decisions.

Run to your nearest REHAB facility Loco and lock hands with Amy Winewhouse. You both have serious issues and habits to break
C

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2010, 01:52:32 AM »
You are smoking SERIOUS METH AND HEROIN.

In case you are not aware for some dumb reason this thread was begun by me, you went and pulled it up from a year ago to say to me I was wrong because the world did not end on said date. My response to you is "I never said the world would end", which you now respond in cowardly fashion that you were addressing others (where in your responses does it show you addressing anyone other than me?) Why did you not say from the beginning that I was not the intended person? Why pull up my thread when there are many thread by othes on the same topic? No one on this board has ever said THE WORLD WAS GOING TO END IN FEBRUARY 2009 or 2010 (and if so prove it?), but rather severe changes were about to come into play based upon NWO desires, financial maneuvers and political decisions.

Run to your nearest REHAB facility Loco and lock hands with Amy Winewhouse. You both have serious issues and habits to break

From the title of your thread and from your first post, I thought you had created this thread to respond to the doom and gloom prophets.  I thought I was doing the same as you, but it looks like you might have changed your mind since you created the thread and now you are a doom and gloom prophet yourself.

Yes, people here were saying that on February 2009 the stock market would crash, banks would collapse and there would be riots all over the world.  Yours was the easiest thread on the topic to find because it's the only one that I remember posting on.

So stop your whining and put down the meth, Mr. Samsonite!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2010, 06:55:27 AM »
I am sorry Samson..you have to understand that I am a born idiot and therefore possess very little in the form of intelligence and the ability to discern. I should have asked you what your post meant since my understanding is so little. I was foolish to jump to conclusions or to exaggerate and in some cases flat out lie. Please forgive me as I have consistently been seen as an ass all my life by those who I have had contact with and like wise I am an ass on the GB boards. And yeah you're right I have been coking, cracking and crystal mething for years, but hey you have to understand that living in this trailer park and without much of a future I do my drugs to escape reality. I will remember from now on to come to this board and post AFTER I have finished coming down from my high...Sorry!

You're still an ass...
C

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2010, 07:34:42 AM »
I am sorry LOCO..you have to understand that I am a born idiot and therefore possess very little in the form of intelligence and the ability to discern. I should have asked you what your post meant since my understanding is so little. I was foolish to jump to conclusions or to exaggerate and in some cases flat out lie. Please forgive me as I have consistently been seen as an ass all my life by those who I have had contact with and like wise I am an ass on the GB boards. And yeah you're right I have been coking, cracking and crystal mething for years, but hey you have to understand that living in this trailer park and without much of a future I do my drugs to escape reality. I will remember from now on to come to this board and post AFTER I have finished coming down from my high...Sorry!

It's okay Samson, nobody is perfect!  I forgive you!   ;D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2010, 07:38:45 AM »
calm down hedge, the most anybody here has proposed is that people should be prepared for the worst.  There's nothing wrong with doing or suggesting that or people preparing for the worst.

I still suggest people do as also do emergency responders...  You never know what's going to happen, nothing wrong with being prepared.

The most anybody here has proposed?  There were people here saying that on Monday, February 09, 2009 the stock market would crash, banks would collapse and riots would break out all over the Western world. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2010, 08:19:54 AM »
The most anybody here has proposed?  There were people here saying that on Monday, February 09, 2009 the stock market would crash, banks would collapse and riots would break out all over the Western world. 

Stop embarrassing yourself loco...
C

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2010, 08:25:47 AM »
;D

Ha ha  ;D