Author Topic: observation: bigger guys harder to attain defined abs than smaller skinny twink  (Read 1411 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
bigger guys have something littler dudes dont, they have been through the physical experience of exhsaustive workouts and -force-burden of body fat (these guys are "MAXING" out there bodys stress stores to the fullest when combining a bigger person with higher bodyfat with weights, even at rest there body is stressed out from a workout that is certainly2-3 times the cumulative stress of a 120 pound man having the workout of his life."

the small man who is pleased being 120 ripped will never know what its like or have the muscle memory being 225 pounds 21% bodyfat....

but the small 120 pound man isnt stressed at all, barely even at sleep or during the day because of low bodyfat and not working out

so the big man goes through life hating the small pathetic man whos body is never broken down from much weighttraing 1 time  week, and the cumulative effect on stress levels that a bigger guy has
(higherbodyfat, hard workouts 5-7 days a week and even dieting would fuck him up even more with recovery aka stress factors but initially losing fat but then when a big guys body is totaly broken down from workouts and dieting AKA ULTRA STRESS ZONE he will not lose fat because the body is wanting to repair itself badly)

what im saying is the small guy can stay lean because he isnt destroying his recovery levels nothing is broken down he is healed he as allways been this way about life, and its worked for him for the time being until late in age when his bones get stiff from not alot of activity and muscles atrophy even more and probably gets sick more often because he is not "flushing his system" from workouts

the bigger guy cant get lean because his bodies recovery is working overtime...for him to become lean he must adopt a skinny twink way of life for a period of time. if he built it naturally he can hold onto a good amount of mass for a "fair" amount of time (you will be able to define *fair* after sometime living the skinny-lazy twink life style to become lean and only working out when you are happy with your leanness to put the mass back on with workouts and tailord calorie amounts to your workouts. Now in this "skinny twink time period" your appetite will dramitically reduce cause your not doing EXTRA shit like workouts. remember the stress for a big guy is much more cumulative or multiplied because of more bodyfat being carried around during workouts and during sleep and during the day .. in this time i predict muscles heal up and the bodyfat drops. dont rush 'recovery' with more food just live the skinny twink lifesytle and take it easy
A

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
hey guys, did you know that 1+1 = 2 ?

i just learned this today.

Life s full of amazing surprises.

Griffith

• Getbig V
The skinny twink emo/skater types barely eat anything that's why they look so lean. I guess it's easier when you don't have to eat enough food to build muscle in the first place  :-\

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
The skinny twink emo/skater types barely eat anything that's why they look so lean. I guess it's easier when you don't have to eat enough food to build muscle in the first place  :-\

I didnt catch that.

However Johnny's post was good.

Griffith

• Getbig V
I didnt catch that.

However Johnny's post was good.
;D

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
I'm a big guy ( 6'1" 260 lbs ) and I have defined abs. There goes your " theory ", Falcum.  ;)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I'm a big guy ( 6'1" 260 lbs ) and I have defined abs. There goes your " theory ", Falcum.  ;)

thats bigger than arnold at his prime, please give more advices
A

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
hey guys, did you know that 1+1 = 2 ?

i just learned this today.

Life s full of amazing surprises.

crystal meth and paint thinner will NOT make you more intelligent!  ;D ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
crystal meth and paint thinner will NOT make you more intelligent!  ;D ;D
originality is key
A

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
originality is key

originality?? Read your posts again, fuckwit.