Author Topic: ok.. so if i eat 200g's protein a day, ill get more muscle than just 150g right?  (Read 10543 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

actually, you have only seen one picture of me.

the only thing it proves is im good looking and capable of pulling fine pussy.

and the picture is over 2.5 years old. Its so funny to sit here and listen to this when you have absolutely no idea about anything about me.

I can only go by what I've seen and if you are looking diesel now, feel free to post a pic and show us all how you look. I'm not one of the guys here who flames someone for posting their pics, dude. I do think that it's funny that someone like you who is faaaaaaaar from being a mass monster is giving out advice to guys here who have a lot more muscle, knowledge and experience than you.

You always use the same 'everything you guys are doing is wrong, so listen to me who sees past all that BS and knows it all' angle, as well as make blanket statements about dieting and supplements that are obviously wrong. We are only pointing it out.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Does eating "all that protein" put you outside of your comfort zone Gene?
heck no man-fill my plate up with a few steaks and chicken breasts
w

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
heck no man-fill my plate up with a few steaks and chicken breasts

Gene you are a real man,  this Boonstack character hasn't matured like the rest of us yet.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
I can only go by what I've seen and if you are looking diesel now, feel free to post a pic and show us all how you look. I'm not one of the guys here who flames someone for posting their pics, dude. I do think that it's funny that someone like you who is faaaaaaaar from being a mass monster is giving out advice to guys here who have a lot more muscle, knowledge and experience than you.

You always use the same 'everything you guys are doing is wrong, so listen to me who sees past all that BS and knows it all' angle, as well as make blanket statements about dieting and supplements that are obviously wrong. We are only pointing it out.

kiwi laying down the law !!!!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
kiwi laying down the law !!!!!!!

I don't know, Show - Candi says that you should avoid brushing your teeth cause it easily adds around 6 - 8 Calories to your everyday intake, while Boonstack has revealed to me that you can't get fat from over eating carbs as long as they are 'complex carbs' like oatmeal. TBH, I'm a bit confused :-\

I'm gonna wait and see what Fat Panda says. Now there's a guy who knows EVERYTHING 8)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
I don't know, Show - Candi says that you should avoid brushing your teeth cause it easily adds around 6 - 8 Calories to your everyday intake, while Boonstack has revealed to me that you can't get fat from over eating carbs as long as they are 'complex carbs' like oatmeal. TBH, I'm a bit confused :-\

haha kiwi, I don't think you are the one who is confused.... ;D

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
Most people just don't eat enough calories to grow at the rate they'd like. I like to think as protein as the bricks and calories as the builders/workmen/guys who whistle at ugly broads putting those bricks in the appropriate places.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
Oh and Boonstack you come across as someone who's very frustrated with bodybuilding. Stop over-analyzing everything.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Overdosing protein or not, if you wanna grow and get stronger then eat more food than you want to. That simple.
from incomplete data

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl

dude, whether i weigh 120 lbs or 215, i still am a reasonable and logical person. I am no way doubting your sincerity to the sport you love, and i can genuinely respect you for that. I do.

But, its not like im making some radical statement and trying to prove some new theory.

All im saying is this:

Take a 240 lb guy - he is about 15% bodyfat. Average gym dude, whatever -- Well, what im saying is that: If he eats at least 180 or so grams a day, he will get just as good results as he did from eating 240.

180 grams is a TON OF PROTEIN!! If he eats 240 - ok so be it, but there are plenty of oafs who think if they eat 280-300 grams a day, they will get bigger.

johnnytosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
What titles have you won?
None ?  Thats what I thought. To go from 150 gr/day
to 200 gr/day is nowhere near being "Too much" protein.
Unless you weigh only 120 pounds.
This conversation MUST also include the number of Carbohydrates that you
are eating in conjunction to be valid.
Your understanding of this subject is diminutive at best.
EAT MORE PROTEIN !

Johnnytosh
Mr. Tampa Bay
1st Place Heavyweight division-2000

spinnis

Johnnytosh
Mr. Tampa Bay

You're a HW in that photo?

How fucking tall are you?

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
EAT MORE PROTEIN !

Johnnytosh
Mr. Tampa Bay

ive seen bigger 10th grade football players than you and their diet only consists of pop tarts and mcdonalds.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
do u realy think 240g of protein is alot?......... id very much doubt anyone around 240 would eat that little, i for one ate almost double that at that point and i still didnt think it was alot..... any larger fellas want to chip in here?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
EAT MORE PROTEIN !

Johnnytosh
Mr. Tampa Bay
you look good man but you were a heavyweight there? ???

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
this is Boonstack, BTW, all kidding aside.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
I used to take in about 200g protein, 450g carbs, every day.  About 18 months ago, I decided to cut back and since then I've averaged about 120g protein, 350g carbs, and I've seen no difference in terms of weight gain, muscle size, etc.  So for me, all that extra food was providing no benefit.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate

Yep all the way no protein monster.
from incomplete data

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.

I'm gonna wait and see what Fat Panda says. Now there's a guy who knows EVERYTHING 8)
thanks for the kind words kiwiol  :)

studies are so far inconclusive in regards to exact optimum protein intake, however all agree that bodybuilders and strength athletes require much more than the RDA.

recomendations fall between 1-2.5g per kg. However studies show as you reach the 2.5g end your body starts using some protein for energy. The top end for maximum synthesis seems to be around 1.8-2g.

These recommendations are for naturals you understand.

So steroid users like yourself would be fine at the 2.5g+ range  8)
175lbs by 31st July

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
ive seen bigger 10th grade football players than you and their diet only consists of pop tarts and mcdonalds.
You dont have any idea about bbing.
This physic is very decent.
So, just stfu.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
people eat a miserable amount of protein.
Why? Eating lost of protein is way tougher than eating lost of carbs.

More protein= more muscle.

Protein>steroids

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
boon, find and do what works the best for you and stop whining. You re not going to obtain any smart answer anyway on here cause nobody knows what to say either. People just do what work for em. There's no unique path to follow. Consistancy in trying is the key to find what works for you.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
You dont have any idea about bbing.
This physic is very decent.
So, just stfu.
trying to be tough on the internet while barely making sens due to a very poor use of english is quite pathetic.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.

bwahahahahahahahahaha what a beast  :o
175lbs by 31st July

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
You knock this guy who has competed and won a show yet you look like you dont lift weights??
I cant understand that