Author Topic: ok.. so if i eat 200g's protein a day, ill get more muscle than just 150g right?  (Read 10542 times)

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
hahahha what a crock of fucking bullshit. Ok so if i eat 2 more chicken breats per day, i will be bigger than from eating just 5 right? i cant get over how many of you are brainwashed. its a sad sight really.

the only trhing u do i waste your fucking money on chicken and tuna and steak

do u honestly RATIONALLY THINk by consuming 2 or 3 more pieces of fucking meat you are gonna make your body USE IT MORE EFFICIENTLY?

HOW DO U EXPLAIN PRISONERS PHYSIQUES U STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS?

U think they are gettin 30-40 grams of protein every 3 hours around the clock very structured diet?
how do u explain even non-bodybuilders that are huge and shredded as fuck? i got 3 black guys in my class i talk to, huge as shit, ripped. they eat cheerios for breakfast and maybe mcdonalds if they get around to it. They have more delt/ tri/bi seperation than any of you permabulkers who count every precious calorie could imagine.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
pics or it never happened
just not good enough

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
hahahha what a crock of fucking bullshit. Ok so if i eat 2 more chicken breats per day, i will be bigger than from eating just 5 right? i cant get over how many of you are brainwashed. its a sad sight really.

do u honestly RATIONALLY THINk by consuming 2 or 3 more pieces of fucking meat you are gonna make your body USE IT MORE EFFICIENTLY?

U think they are gettin 30-40 grams of protein every 3 hours around the clock very structured diet?
how do u explain even non-bodybuilders that are huge and shredded as fuck? i got 3 black guys in my class i talk to, huge as shit, ripped. they eat cheerios for breakfast and maybe mcdonalds if they get around to it. They have more delt/ tri/bi seperation than any of you permabulkers who count every precious calorie could imagine.

stop making excuses and looking for reasons why you'll never be more than 170 pounds for the rest of your life.
b

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!

Psssst, Boonstack, lean in and let me tell you a secret....

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
damn, dude nobody cares what a twink like you thinks..you look like complete shit..So go grab a fresh tea shirt out the dryer and have some cashews, and relax..

MMC78

• Getbig II

Post a pic beast.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
damn, dude nobody cares what a twink like you thinks..you look like complete shit..So go grab a fresh tea shirt out the dryer and have some cashews, and relax..

The guy weighs about 140 lb and honestly looks like he's never lifted a weight in his life. It's always the little guys and the fat / obese guys here who hand out the most amount of rubbish advice - no different than the bum in the street who has the solution to all of the world's problems while not having a penny to his own name to show for it ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
theres a knife in your kitchen that needs some sharpening and your adams apple is the only thing that will do it

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
blacks are different most white guys they stop training for a day or miss one meal and they can lose 15lbs of muscle

as far as big guys in jail well they do tons of resting and you grow when you rest

protein thou is about timing more than anything key is eat good before and after training

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
boonshack is kind of angry today :-\
A

nodeal

• Getbig III

i think the human body is more effective than what most people think and you can achieve optimum results by consuming a little less than what is usually recommend for bodybuilders.

Tombo

• Getbig V
lol boonstack

resident skeptic - neck up retard excess protein is needed for muscle growth, some people just get the number wrong.

JasonH

• Getbig V

I would bet that you probably would get bigger. There are other factors of coursse, genetics, gear, calorie surplus, but yes, there's a strong possibility that you would get bigger.

spinnis

ofcourse

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
pussy.....can't even handle a bit of protein.
No doubt about it...

spinnis

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.

your stupidity makes me want to snap your chicken neck  >:(
175lbs by 31st July

boonstack

• Getbig IV
The guy weighs about 140 lb and honestly looks like he's never lifted a weight in his life. It's always the little guys and the fat / obese guys here who hand out the most amount of rubbish advice - no different than the bum in the street who has the solution to all of the world's problems while not having a penny to his own name to show for it ;D

actually, you have only seen one picture of me.

the only thing it proves is im good looking and capable of pulling fine pussy.

and the picture is over 2.5 years old. Its so funny to sit here and listen to this when you have absolutely no idea about anything about me.

boonstack

• Getbig IV
all you people do is bash in your replies.

none of you provide logic or rational for your arguments.

you cannot expect to be taken seriously.

the only resources you guys utilize is what you read in magazines or bb.com nutrition articles.

more is better is the philosophy you dumbfounded, oafs operate on.

boonstack

• Getbig IV
lol boonstack

resident skeptic - neck up retard excess protein is needed for muscle growth, some people just get the number wrong.
why dont u explain to me exactly the process in which protein is utilized in the body there "Tombo"?

i want scientific details.

spinnis

Bodybuilding is muscle.
Protein = muscle.

whambamthankyoumam

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
broomstick, don't you weigh about 124lbs?  The amount of protein you need is going to vary from that of a full-grown man... ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
hey boony woony loony moony-all i know is that since i added a 30g chicken breast to my breakfast ive seen good results in my bodybuilding persuits
w

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
hey boony woony loony moony-all i know is that since i added a 30g chicken breast to my breakfast ive seen good results in my bodybuilding persuits

Does eating "all that protein" put you outside of your comfort zone Gene?

JasonBourne22

• Getbig II
i think the human body is more effective than what most people think and you can achieve optimum results by consuming a little less than what is usually recommend for bodybuilders.
agreed, its just about eating often. I've never counted calories/protein.