Author Topic: Günter Schlierkamp > Nasser El Sonbaty  (Read 9072 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Günter Schlierkamp > Nasser El Sonbaty
« on: February 10, 2009, 02:20:39 AM »
Günter is more intelligent than Nasser, easily more successful, and a better bodybuilder.

Hands down, Günter is superior!

S

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
Re: Günter Schlierkamp > Nasser El Sonbaty
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 02:41:47 AM »
Just do not let Gunther shop for his own clothes!

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 04:18:08 AM »
Günter is more intelligent than Nasser, easily more successful, and a better bodybuilder.

More succesful in Life = Gunter

Better bodybuilding career = Nasser  (didnt he win the Arnold?)
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 04:20:04 AM »
More succesful in Life = Gunter

Better bodybuilding career = Nasser  (didnt he win the Arnold?)

right on target
!

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 04:23:15 AM »
Agreed RP,  Gunter isn't a bitter asshole either.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 06:43:10 AM »

you= crazy. Gunter is the 2nd nicest bodybuilder i have ever met. (Vince Taylor being the 1st) I used to run into Gunter at a coffee shop in venice area and he is super cool. Very nice conversation. And yeah when i met Nasser i thought he was a retard BUT!!! as far as bodybuilding, Nasser owns Gunter in every way. TWICE

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 06:50:42 AM »
Wrong on ever single count.

Nasser is the most intelligent and academically qualified of all the IFBB pros , including Arnold.

Nasser , despite the racism and politics often forcing him into an unjust place, enjoyed an extremely successful career. Much more than Gunter. Not even comparable.

How do you know how much money Gunter has? Nasser does not brag but he saved all his money, exploited the property market by selling his MULTI MILLION DOLLAR home at the high and buying in the low. he did not squander money like people like flex.

I actually do like Gunter but in no way is he more successful than Nasser as a bodybuilder or even person.

Silly comparison.

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2009, 06:56:43 AM »

Nasser is the most intelligent and academically qualified of all the IFBB pros , including Arnold.

Nasser , despite the racism and politics often forcing him into an unjust place, enjoyed an extremely successful career. Much more than Gunter. Not even comparable.

How do you know how much money Gunter has? Nasser does not brag but he saved all his money, exploited the property market by selling his MULTI MILLION DOLLAR home at the high and buying in the low. he did not squander money like people like flex.

I actually do like Gunter but in no way is he more successful than Nasser as a bodybuilder or even person.

Silly comparison.

HAHHAHAHA
No the workhorses and worshippers do it for him! ;D ;D

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2009, 07:53:37 AM »

Silly comparison.

wow.. quite the little fag arent you?

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2009, 07:56:26 AM »

Silly comparison.
Silly girl.. If he doesn't brag to someone ,then you know nothing .. How would you know unless he (Nassoil) brags?

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2009, 08:02:09 AM »

Silly comparison.

And begs on the radio show if Weider could send him an airplane ticket that he would be able visit the Arnolds. ;D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2009, 08:05:30 AM »
And begs on the radio show if Weider could send him an airplane ticket that he would be able visit the Arnolds. ;D
not at all. he said he wasn't going to pay for his own ticket as he wasnt really bothered about going.

wrong and owned ;D

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2009, 08:11:59 AM »
not at all. he said he wasn't going to pay for his own ticket as he wasnt really bothered about going.

wrong and owned ;D
How is he wrong if everyone heard it ? You sir have a self inflicted owning..

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2009, 08:16:59 AM »
How is he wrong if everyone heard it ? You sir have a self inflicted owning..

you clearly didnt listen enough. he made it clear that he wasnt prepared to pay. nasser was not too keen on the idea as by this time he was sickened by what pro bodybuilding had become. he gave everything to the sport and sacrificed a career in a more presitgious proffession only to be defrauded of his titles by a disgusting thug with convictions for racial violence and burglary

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2009, 08:23:25 AM »
hahaha, brutal 4 consecutive meltdowns quoting Sharma's spot-on post by robins, toolarge4u, Big Worm, and affeman! 

Sharma and Nasser are deep in your guys' heads!

Im about to go to a meeting, I will contribute more later, although Sharma already seems to be taking care of you guys very well by himself!

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2009, 08:52:22 AM »
hahaha, brutal 4 consecutive meltdowns quoting Sharma's spot-on post by robins, toolarge4u, Big Worm, and affeman! 

Sharma and Nasser are deep in your guys' heads!

Im about to go to a meeting, I will contribute more later, although Sharma already seems to be taking care of you guys very well by himself!
Nassoil is deep in your head and Sharmins..I don't make numerous topics on Nassoil..But I understand ... You're trying to revive a desperate old mans career.. Nassoil is so disgusted with bodybuilding ,that he has two clowns posting all of his old photos ,as well as taking every insult made about him personal..on a bodybuilding site .?

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2009, 09:16:28 AM »
Just do not let Gunther shop for his own clothes!
Still better than the salvation army sweat suits Nasshole wears everyday.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2009, 09:19:32 AM »
And yeah when i met Nasser i thought he was a retard

Epic arab genetics.

8)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2009, 09:37:27 AM »
Both great and successful bodybuilders,its guys like Sharma and bigbobs that generate some of the hatred here for Nasser with their constant verbal masturbation of him

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2009, 09:38:34 AM »
Did Nasser ever beat Ronnie?  I know Gunter did. 

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2009, 09:43:13 AM »
Both great and successful bodybuilders,its guys like Sharma and bigbobs that generate some of the hatred here for Nasser with their constant verbal masturbation of him
Well ,I believe this is what they want ?  Good or bad? So long as he's(Nassoil) being spoken about .Their plan is working..Everyday there are numerous Nassoil threads .. The mods do nothing ..Especially now with Natural on their side ..This site is going to go to the shits!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2009, 09:44:56 AM »
Well ,I believe this is what they want ?  Good or bad? So long as he's(Nassoil) being spoken about .Their plan is working..Everyday there are numerous Nassoil threads .. The mods do nothing ..Especially now with Natural on their side ..This site is going to go to the shits!

Look at who creates the Nasser threads - how many are created by Sharma or myself?  ::)

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2009, 09:47:37 AM »
Gunter wins...

go find an other board to fag about nasser...

this board is now Guntered!!!!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2009, 09:49:37 AM »
Gunter a better bodybuilder?  LOL   I think not.  ::)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2009, 09:49:56 AM »
can someone explain to me what exactly does gunter do for a living ?

how can you claim he is more successful when nasser is already retired and lives life doing whatever he pleases, whenever he pleases - to me that is success  8)

p.s. and he is still 300lbs with abs and monsterous arms  8)
175lbs by 31st July