Author Topic: Hello Chic, why did you never go to NABBA?  (Read 12288 times)

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
Re: Hello Chic, why did you never go to NABBA?
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2009, 06:31:42 PM »
That folks is what a real PDI pro should look like...Unbeatable conditioning and structure...I believe he was probably only 2 years away from running Sami and Lee down...

What could have been... :'(

And I won't even get into the Rhino having the best Tatts in the business...
...and some of the best arms!
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

PickaPeck

• Getbig I
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2009, 09:04:57 PM »
How come Chic? You were an east coast goliath? I am sure that Bob Gruskin was in awe of you. Why didnt you go the path of the AAU and NABBA? You could have been NABBA Mr. Universe and AAU Mr. America by the mid 90's. Why didnt you go down the road of Jeff King, Victor Terra, Joe DeAngelis, Joe Meeko and the rest of the east coast greats? It is not as if you were a short man. You would have competed in the tall division. Not even the medium/tall. I want to know why?

Or were you too hell bent on competing against the Pat Lanzillo's and Richie Barretta's of the tri-state NPC kingdom?
wow pat lanzillo, have not heard that name in a long time.  does anyone know what he's is up to these days?

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2009, 11:31:08 PM »
wow pat lanzillo, have not heard that name in a long time.  does anyone know what he's is up to these days?

didn't he have scoliosis or some back problem?

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2009, 01:10:17 PM »
How come Chic? You were an east coast Goliath? I am sure that Bob Gruskin was in awe of you. Why didnt you go the path of the AAU and NABBA? You could have been NABBA Mr. Universe and AAU Mr. America by the mid 90's. Why didnt you go down the road of Jeff King, Victor Terra, Joe DeAngelis, Joe Meeko and the rest of the east coast greats? It is not as if you were a short man. You would have competed in the tall division. Not even the medium/tall. I want to know why?

Or were you too hell bent on competing against the Pat Lanzillo's and Richie Barretta's of the tri-state NPC kingdom?

I can easily answer this.  Chick is not in the same league as the legends who have emblazoned their names onto the perpetuity of History in becoming champs in those divisions.  Chick knew that he was genetically not all there, in terms of work ethic: just mediocre and in terms of drugs: over the top.  Just look at the company Chick kept and continues to keep.

The IFBB is ideal for a second stringer like Chick.  A place where ass kissing and the sacrifice of one's humanity will get you far.  So in terms of dollars and cents, Chick is a big winner with the crumbs that the Weiders have thrown him.  But BodyBuilding Immortality?  Forget about it!
(

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2009, 01:22:45 PM »
I can easily answer this.  Chick is not in the same league as the legends who have emblazoned their names onto the perpetuity of History in becoming champs in those divisions.  Chick knew that he was genetically not all there, in terms of work ethic: just mediocre and in terms of drugs: over the top.  Just look at the company Chick kept and continues to keep.

The IFBB is ideal for a second stringer like Chick.  A place where ass kissing and the sacrifice of one's humanity will get you far.  So in terms of dollars and cents, Chick is a big winner with the crumbs that the Weiders have thrown him.  But BodyBuilding Immortality?  Forget about it!

LOL...you still hanging around here, loser?

Aint jealousy a bitch?

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2009, 01:56:18 PM »

I wonder how your annual income and lifestyle compares to Chick? He doesn't have to punch a clock.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2009, 02:02:06 PM »
LOL...you still hanging around here, loser?

Aint jealousy a bitch?

Jealous of what?  You don't seem to quite get it:  You're not successful. 
(

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2009, 02:03:12 PM »
I wonder how your annual income and lifestyle compares to Chick? He doesn't have to punch a clock.

I probably make more money per annum, and since I don't have a drug requirement, I spend less.
(

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2009, 02:03:39 PM »

You'll have to ask his parents

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2009, 02:05:02 PM »
I probably make more money per annum, and since I don't have a drug requirement, I spend less.

More like per annus

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2009, 02:06:25 PM »
You'll have to ask his parents

And my parents would respond:  "Our son doesn't rely upon a drug habit to bolster his self image.  He doesn't work for homosexual muscle-worshipers.  He has a University Degree and makes six digits using his superior intellect."

Now what would your parents say about their son, the meathead.
(

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2009, 02:07:30 PM »
More like per annus

Given the company you keep, you shouldn't go there.
(

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2009, 02:14:50 PM »
And my parents would respond:  "Our son doesn't rely upon a drug habit to bolster his self image.  He doesn't work for homosexual muscle-worshipers.  He has a University Degree and makes six digits using his superior intellect."

I dont know...I'll ask them next time they're over my new house.

As far as success goes (or lack of)...you picked just about the last guy to use as an example.

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2009, 02:32:05 PM »

"Superior Intellect"??? LOL   You are kidding right?? Most all the threads that you have started or posted on certainly do not reflect such!! Also I think you are a muscle- worshipping homo...look at some of the threads you've started about Titus.
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2009, 04:08:04 PM »
he owns your world

Jack London

North American Championships - NABBA, Overall Winner

World Championships - NABBA, Medium-Tall, 3rd

Night of Champions - PDI, 18th

Bob Cicherillo

Natural America, Teen Tall, 4th

Mr New York State - AAU, Teen Tall, 1st
Mr New York State - AAU, TeenOverall Winner

Junior Nationals - NPC, HeavyWeight, 1st
Junior Nationals - NPC, Overall Winner
Nationals - NPC, HeavyWeight, 5th

USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 8th

Nationals - NPC, HeavyWeight, 4th
North American Championships - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 4th
USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 2nd

Nationals - NPC, Light-HeavyWeight, 5th

Nationals - NPC, HeavyWeight, 6th
USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 11th

Nationals - NPC, HeavyWeight, 14th

USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 8th

USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 15th

Nationals - NPC, HeavyWeight, 8th

USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 16th

Nationals - NPC, HeavyWeight, 2nd

USA Championships - NPC, Super-HeavyWeight, 1st
USA Championships - NPC, Overall Winner

Night of Champions - IFBB, 11th
Toronto Pro Invitational - IFBB, 5th

Night of Champions - IFBB, 2nd
Olympia - IFBB, 18th
Show of Strength Pro Championship - IFBB, 7th
Southwest Pro Cup - IFBB, 2nd

Night of Champions - IFBB, 6th

Arnold Classic - IFBB, 11th
Ironman Pro Invitational - IFBB, 8th

New York Pro Championships - IFBB, 8th
San Francisco Pro Invitational - IFBB, 9th

Masters Pro World - IFBB, Winner

AS YOU CAN SEE, HE HAS A HIGHER PERCENTAGE OF WINS THAN YOU!!!

Jack London hasn't won any shows.  That NABBA North American Championship win is not on any official record whatsoever.  There are no pictures, no competitor listing, no judges, no audience.....nothing even though this show was supposedly in 1996. 

All of Bob's shows are confirmed plus he an actual IFBB pro who won the Overall NPC USA rather than have it handed to him. 
A

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: April 08, 2009, 05:37:13 PM »
MISS KAREN HAS A COCKASAURUS  ;D

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 08, 2009, 08:56:36 PM »
     "Superior Intellect"??? LOL   You are kidding right?? Most all the threads that you have started or posted on certainly do not reflect such!! Also I think you are a muscle- worshipping homo...look at some of the threads you've started about Titus.

LOL....what do you know....yet ANOTHER internet guy making 6 figures

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2009, 09:36:24 AM »

I'm not sure who you are.  Evidently you follow my writings very closely.
(

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2009, 09:40:53 AM »
I dont know...I'll ask them next time they're over my new house.

As far as success goes (or lack of)...you picked just about the last guy to use as an example.

I'm sure given your background you feel that making a few bucks and getting a mortgage makes you "successful".  I think it will be all short-lived, as your self image is predicated on drug abuse and the fitness industry is fickle.  Enjoy the couple of bucks in your pocket and fame amongst the bodybuilding crowd while it lasts.  We'll check in with you in ten years, and see how your liver is doing.
(

bigmike99

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2009, 11:58:34 AM »

Why would such a successful person who is against drugs have an avatar such as yours?

bigmike99

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2009, 12:02:11 PM »
Lets try it again.  READMEATKID--Why would such a successful person who is against drugs have an avatar such as yours?

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2009, 01:19:04 PM »
Lets try it again.  READMEATKID--Why would such a successful person who is against drugs have an avatar such as yours?

I happen to like American Bodybuilding Products.  While protein supplements obviously don't offer the same instant gratification as steroids and HG, the liver and kidneys are spared.  Then again, what is so gratifying about a protruding forhead, baldness and shrunken nut syndrome.

Anyway, thanks for your inquiry.
(

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2009, 02:26:54 PM »
Gloryhole would have been more accurate

lol..i had to chuckle

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2009, 02:30:36 PM »
Nabba is huge in Europe. IFBB is not at all.

Also teh BNBF is turning into a great fed in UK

So are man purses

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2009, 03:40:17 PM »
I happen to like American Bodybuilding Products.  While protein supplements obviously don't offer the same instant gratification as steroids and HG, the liver and kidneys are spared.  Then again, what is so gratifying about a protruding forhead, baldness and shrunken nut syndrome.

Anyway, thanks for your inquiry.
Dont be a homo and attack people for no reason.  You can use your ABB supplements and STFU and not worry about everyone else's drug use or how succesful they are