Author Topic: Screw Gold & Silver buy Hard Liquor and Cigs  (Read 1434 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Screw Gold & Silver buy Hard Liquor and Cigs
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2009, 09:43:06 PM »
Oh good christ now ur a delta commando...stop now Hugo, I'm fucking with u.
::) not what I said.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2009, 09:44:34 PM »
you don't know anything about me, clearly.  I know a few more things about staying alive than you might think which surprises me you would ASSume I don't. your idea of smart maybe isn't so smart.  easier won't help you if you die in the process. 

If I come at u with my hypothetical tank platoon..ur fucked..I'd be fucked and I know how to disable the damm things.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2009, 09:53:34 PM »
If I come at u with my hypothetical tank platoon..ur fucked..I'd be fucked and I know how to disable the damm things.
ok, hypothetical.  lets assume I have prepared for this.  shit has hit the fan, it's every man for himself.  how do you even know where I am?  Try not to assume in your response, I think I know what you'll be saying and spar me the hole hiding jokes.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2009, 09:56:33 PM »
HUgo I have no idea where u are and don't care...I'm fucking with u.
L

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2009, 10:17:49 PM »
Should we all spread out into the hills into undetectable locations shielded from satellites and prepare to fight back indirectly?

Ganuvanx

• Getbig II
  • There's somethin out there, and it ain't no man.
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2009, 10:27:23 PM »
Should we all spread out into the hills into undetectable locations shielded from satellites and prepare to fight back indirectly?
Even if you head for the hills, you're still gonna have to deal with some of FEMA's toys.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2009, 10:31:17 PM »
Even if you head for the hills, you're still gonna have to deal with some of FEMA's toys.

:o What an amazing machine! That was so life-like when the guy tried to kick it over...

So, this is where our money's been going? Towards machines that are being built precisely to exterminate us:-\

I don't think they'll use machines for it. There are more efficient means.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2009, 10:32:54 PM »

that's a little freaky right there lol.  you could have to deal with all sorts of odd shit.  Make sure it wobbles it's way on past you.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2009, 10:38:15 PM »
:o What an amazing machine! That was so life-like when the guy tried to kick it over...

So, this is where our money's been going? Towards machines that are being built precisely to exterminate us:-\

I don't think they'll use machines for it. There are more efficient means.
This video tells me it's going to be like a gay version of terminator.  I think I would give away my position laughing my ass off or blurting out WTF ;D  HH6 is right, I"m a dead man.  May be able to hide your heat and electrical signatures but that won't help my laughing fit.