Author Topic: Why Chic is not telling the truth....  (Read 3725 times)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
Why Chic is not telling the truth....
« on: February 10, 2009, 03:02:25 PM »
Since Chic apparently deleted my first attempt at this thread I will try this again.....

Tom Prince himself told me about the Infamous "Line." I was with a group of people in Venice....just bullshitting when Tom Prince came by and started talking to a couple of his acquaintances, (who were in this same group....just standing around bullshitting...).

Anyways...after some small talk, the conversation turned towards the subject of Schmoes, G4P, and how silly it all was, (If I recall correctly, the guy standing next to me, made an offhand joke about Schmoes in the industry), when Tom Prince laughed, and told us about how he had no problems, with the nude schome-sessions, as it was super easy money for very little investment of his time. He said that as long as the Schome in question, stayed behind the "line" when jerking-off or whatever....he really didn't give a shit.

Now if Tom Prince was willing to tell a group of people he didn't know, (or didn't know that well), about this kind of subject matter, then how the hell does Bob Chic....probably one of his best friends, at one point in time, not know anything?

Bob Chic, (whom I have had the pleasure to meet a few times), is IMO a good guy, and really cares about bodybuilding. I have no problem with Chic....but he makes himself look silly when he outright denies not knowing anything about Tom's problems... I.E. G4p for cash, Nubain addiction, etc.

It would be more honorable, for him to simply say "No Comment," or "Its nobody's business," then try to act coy about it.

M!

"You have the right to freedom of speech. That is as long as you arent dumb enough to actully try it!"
Joe Strummer

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Re: Why Chic is not telling the truth....
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 03:33:50 PM »
Since Chic apparently deleted my first attempt at this thread I will try this again.....

Tom Prince himself told me about the Infamous "Line." I was with a group of people in Venice....just bullshitting when Tom Prince came by and started talking to a couple of his acquaintances, (who were in this same group....just standing around bullshitting...).

Anyways...after some small talk, the conversation turned towards the subject of Schmoes, G4P, and how silly it all was, (If I recall correctly, the guy standing next to me, made an offhand joke about Schmoes in the industry), when Tom Prince laughed, and told us about how he had no problems, with the nude schome-sessions, as it was super easy money for very little investment of his time. He said that as long as the Schome in question, stayed behind the "line" when jerking-off or whatever....he really didn't give a shit.

Now if Tom Prince was willing to tell a group of people he didn't know, (or didn't know that well), about this kind of subject matter, then how the hell does Bob Chic....probably one of his best friends, at one point in time, not know anything?

Bob Chic, (whom I have had the pleasure to meet a few times), is IMO a good guy, and really cares about bodybuilding. I have no problem with Chic....but he makes himself look silly when he outright denies not knowing anything about Tom's problems... I.E. G4p for cash, Nubain addiction, etc.

It would be more honorable, for him to simply say "No Comment," or "Its nobody's business," then try to act coy about it.

M!

"You have the right to freedom of speech. That is as long as you arent dumb enough to actully try it!"
Joe Strummer

I think Chick is being a good friend when it comes to all things concerning Tom from what i've seen on here...I'm sure Tom has seen many people in his life who he thought were friends jump on the bashing bandwagon because that is the easy route...Chick never wavering from his online position about all things concerning Tom is actually a very refreshing thing to see...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 03:34:08 PM »
Deleted. 

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 03:36:16 PM »
I think Chick is being a good friend when it comes to all things concerning Tom from what i've seen on here...I'm sure Tom has seen many people in his life who he thought were friends jump on the bashing bandwagon because that is the easy route...Chick never wavering from his online position about all things concerning Tom is actually a very refreshing thing to see...

Bullsh1t!!  It's nothing but a scam and a cover-up!!
(

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 03:47:58 PM »

M!

Joe Strummer
TRANSLATION = I HAD TO STAY BEHIND THE LINE  :-X
p

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 03:51:03 PM »

M!

Joe Strummer
you sound obsessed with this "issue". ::)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 03:52:49 PM »
 Why would this be deleted..Surely Bob knows that everyone knows this old story told many times by TP himself?

It's a shame that TP just left once he lost his muscle..he was pretty good fun to argue with , especially when he couldn't abuse mod privileges like on MM. He's probably a much more chilled, humble guy now.

Last time I saw him posting he was saying that even off gear it would be impossible for him to get under 250lbs.
O

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2009, 03:53:39 PM »
Bob Chic after finding this thread:

S

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2009, 04:22:04 PM »

M!

Joe Strummer

I can appreciate that, but at the same time, just because he allegedly told a bunch of strangers doesnt mean I was privvy to the same conversation..couldnt be that I'm simply telling the truth and this was never discussed or brought up..?

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2009, 04:32:20 PM »

M!

Joe Strummer

Why are so many people obsessed with who is and isnt gay?  Tom Prince is far removed from this sport...it doesnt matter anymore.

donation

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2009, 05:34:39 PM »
Why are people suprised at the fact that you lie, Bob Chicherello?

All drug users lie.

I can appreciate that, but at the same time, just because he allegedly told a bunch of strangers doesnt mean I was privvy to the same conversation..couldnt be that I'm simply telling the truth and this was never discussed or brought up..?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2009, 06:09:42 PM »
Jesus, Bob ! Your very, very popular here at GetBig ! Wouldn't it be nice to go 1 DAY without these guys hanging off your nuts ? Why these guys are always giving you shit is beyond me !  :D Keep doing your thing, man.  :)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2009, 06:15:17 PM »
i can see why chic is quiet about all the rumors..after he probably IS tellling the truth. if a friend was doing g4p would you talk openly about it with him. i probably wouldn;t bring it because i don;t want to know.

on the nubain..i am not sure why tom has not come out and talked about it. i mean he could possibly save alot of bbers going down the wrong path by using the stuff. it is obvious he used it. i have old flex magazines where you can see where he injected it into his veins. i think it would have been more respectable if he would have came out with the truth instead of blaming advil. other than that i think tom was a real nice approachable guy. i liked him as a bber... always nice and i met him on a few occassions
irongearco.com

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2009, 06:18:02 PM »
Jesus, Bob ! Your very, very popular here at GetBig ! Wouldn't it be nice to go 1 DAY without these guys hanging off your nuts ? Why these guys are always giving you shit is beyond me !  :D Keep doing your thing, man.  :)

asskisser

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2009, 06:35:31 PM »
Why is Chic not telling the truth?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2009, 06:48:28 PM »
Hey Bob!, is Prince still a solid 220?? ;)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2009, 07:20:06 PM »
Why are so many people obsessed with who is and isnt gay?  Tom Prince is far removed from this sport...it doesnt matter anymore.

spot on, as usual.
b

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2009, 09:06:36 PM »

It would appear that I owe Chic an apology....he didn't delete this thread when I first put it up, but rather Ron did.

M!

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2009, 07:53:32 AM »

no way that guy will ever weigh less than 220...no way...

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2009, 07:58:05 AM »
If Bob did tell the truth, then people like Quaker Oats would be pMimg Bob asking all
kinds of sick quesrtions, like how to get into it or for his connections.  Opening one door
leads to another.   Maybe Ron should have a g4p thread, so everyone interested can discuss this there.

Just so everyone knows, drugs, g4p, even in straight mags = pro bodybuilder.
I just can't believe they cant get some woman to finance them.

Thats how we got our food in Rock and Roll in the 90's.
Most are all show no go!

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2009, 08:00:47 AM »
I'm suprised Chic even comes on here anymore,all people do is abuse him,yet he never loses his cool

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2009, 08:02:12 AM »
I'm suprised Chic even comes on here anymore,all people do is abuse him,yet he never loses his cool

the schmoes in power require that he come here and police the board

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2009, 08:04:18 AM »

No, Prince is 190 soaking wet nowadays.
Get Big, or Die Trying

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2009, 08:46:15 AM »
Maybe chick avoids the g4$ conversions.....
A