Author Topic: Cytomel T3  (Read 1365 times)

Stacker21

• Getbig II
Cytomel T3
« on: February 10, 2009, 08:13:11 PM »
Is this a safe alternative for a female just looking for weight loss.  I understand what T3 and how it works just cant find alot of info as to if it is an ok stand alone drug.  If not is there something out there that is basically a fat burning badass.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Cytomel T3
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 08:43:50 PM »
by itself its gonna eat muscle..

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 08:48:56 PM »
I think Clen or ECA would be better for a woman, and a low dose of GH, 1iu ED should be good.

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 08:51:44 PM »
by itself its gonna eat muscle..

I read about that and how it should be taken with an anabolic just didnt know if it was that intense.

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 08:55:28 PM »
I think Clen or ECA would be better for a woman, and a low dose of GH, 1iu ED should be good.

I thought that these increased GH

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 08:59:03 PM »
increasing protein and carb intake while keepin fat intake to ZERO and utilizing very high glycemic carbs coupled with plenty of veggie intake...

there you go bro.. knock up the t3 to a decnet level and have her cycle the carbs, lift HIT and no cardio

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2009, 11:39:38 AM »
T4 is actually better for most users than T3.  It converts to T3, but the beauty is that the body only converts the exact amount it needs.  So you can literally take 1000mcg and if your body only needs 75mcg, that is all that is converted to T3.  So you are spared the cannibalism nature of T3 at high doses.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2009, 11:42:08 AM »
T4 is actually better for most users than T3.  It converts to T3, but the beauty is that the body only converts the exact amount it needs.  So you can literally take 1000mcg and if your body only needs 75mcg, that is all that is converted to T3.  So you are spared the cannibalism nature of T3 at high doses.

What happens with the T4 that's not converted?  Does it stay in the system until needed or broken down?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2009, 12:08:41 PM »
well thats just the problem, isnt it? with t4 you bdy isnt going to convert a huge munt into 3...hus youll never get the same metavbolic effects of t3...   youll only ever get about roughly what the body would have when your eating to  caloric surplus..

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2009, 03:33:24 PM »
well thats just the problem, isnt it? with t4 you bdy isnt going to convert a huge munt into 3...hus youll never get the same metavbolic effects of t3...   youll only ever get about roughly what the body would have when your eating to  caloric surplus..

Yup, and you're just pissing out the T4 that doesn't get used which is quite pointless if you're trying to achieve superphsyiological levels of T3.     It just doesn't work like that.   I believe the whole T4 is better than T3 thing originated from Anthony Roberts, so that should say something.

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2009, 04:14:42 PM »
increasing protein and carb intake while keepin fat intake to ZERO and utilizing very high glycemic carbs coupled with plenty of veggie intake...

there you go bro.. knock up the t3 to a decnet level and have her cycle the carbs, lift HIT and no cardio

So the T3 isnt a bad choice but there is a little work thats involved.  It seems as if clen can do the same thing without the BS why not go for that.  Deal is, this is a simple weight loss, not a try to get fit goal.  Side effects seem to suck on both though

dustin

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2009, 05:01:53 PM »
If I were to use T4 I'd probably use a bit of it in the morning and a couple small doses of T3 at various times throughout the day. Aside from that, using T4 is like trying to fill up a cup of water beyond what it can hold. You're just going to waste all the fucking water.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2009, 07:13:27 PM »
maam you cant just ask for sources noone is going to post any so please dont post asking for sources thats why the feds watch and bust people

dustin

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2009, 09:42:06 PM »
okkkk... Siiiirrrr...
I see... :)

Can someone PM me for some chit chat??

Yes officer. I hereby publicly offer to sell you controlled substances. Let me forward you my home address to completely the illegal transaction. ::)