Author Topic: Favorite shutdown mexican lab?...  (Read 2429 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Favorite shutdown mexican lab?...
« on: February 10, 2009, 10:11:44 PM »
For me was QV, that shit was awesome! I know IP's counterfeiting them now but they can't touch the originals!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Favorite shutdown mexican lab?...
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 10:38:29 PM »
For me was QV, that shit was awesome! I know IP's counterfeiting them now but they can't touch the originals!

QV was the best of any Mexican Vet UG....

Still not HG quality, but passable and cheap.

Those were the days.   :'(

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 11:11:50 PM »
Sydgroup for me...QV was good also...cheap prices back then also.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 12:01:19 AM »
QV was good, I also had a soft spot for Ttokkyo.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 11:33:21 AM »
Ttokkyo.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 01:07:35 PM »
Ttokkyo.

x2 they had a cool name, never tried there gear though.

TEAM Nasser

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2009, 01:08:15 PM »
Brovel was shit.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2009, 01:26:27 PM »
You never tried Loeffler.  I am surprised that half the pros competing in the mid 90's didn't look like swiss cheese from the number of abcesses that Loeffler was famous for giving.

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2009, 04:20:20 PM »
For some reason I could not handle the QV test products, I would get a bad flu every time. I loved the deca ans EQ. I always loved the Loeffler Ref-B...it worked very well for me.

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2009, 10:31:27 PM »
For some reason I could not handle the QV test products, I would get a bad flu every time. I loved the deca ans EQ. I always loved the Loeffler Ref-B...it worked very well for me.
Has been did you inject it or take it orally...the taste was unbearable even w/OJ or grapefruit juice...but I ended up pitching it

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2009, 10:45:03 PM »
Brovel was good shit in my opinion.  Was the only test I've ever used that made me breakout.  The prop always worked like prop though. 

IP's QV actually has a very good reputation.  Say what you want about the Chinaman but those who have actually USED his products and don't go by heresay know they work and are usually spot on. 

4thAD

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2009, 12:18:45 PM »
Brovel was good shit in my opinion.  Was the only test I've ever used that made me breakout.  The prop always worked like prop though. 

IP's QV actually has a very good reputation.  Say what you want about the Chinaman but those who have actually USED his products and don't go by heresay know they work and are usually spot on. 

And sometimes they cause abcesses!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2009, 12:41:43 PM »

Buddy, I've used the china man's products on and off for almost 8 years, his tabs were ok, his injectables were ALWAYS garbage.

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2009, 01:06:40 PM »
Has been did you inject it or take it orally...the taste was unbearable even w/OJ or grapefruit juice...but I ended up pitching it

Orally...I would buy the gel caps and inject into them.

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2009, 02:39:12 PM »
Orally...I would but the gel caps and inject into them.
yeah I never did that with it thought it would be a big mess

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2009, 03:19:08 PM »

Are abcesses overrated?

I hear so much about them but never see bodybuilders around me with gaping wounds.   ;D

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2009, 05:24:45 PM »

Look I'm not denying sometimes his products are probably off.  But this abcess this is bullshit.  There was a serious problem with his water based winny a few years ago.  But other than that I know tons of people that have used his gear and have had zero problems except for high BA and injection pain.  Have you used his products 4thAD?  Have you personally gotten an abcess from his gear?  I've used his gear on and off for years and have never had ANY problems.  Say what you want about the China man.  But unless you have personal experience it's all internet heresay. 

Why would you use oils for over 8 years if they are garbage?  LMAO!  Makes no sense.  IP's products are no worse or no better than any of the UG shit floating around out there. 

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2009, 06:24:44 PM »
Look I'm not denying sometimes his products are probably off.  But this abcess this is bullshit.  There was a serious problem with his water based winny a few years ago.  But other than that I know tons of people that have used his gear and have had zero problems except for high BA and injection pain.  Have you used his products 4thAD?  Have you personally gotten an abcess from his gear?  I've used his gear on and off for years and have never had ANY problems.  Say what you want about the China man.  But unless you have personal experience it's all internet heresay. 

Why would you use oils for over 8 years if they are garbage?  LMAO!  Makes no sense.  IP's products are no worse or no better than any of the UG shit floating around out there. 

Muscles I notice an alarming pattern of disrespect for others on this board in your posts, grow up.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2009, 06:30:24 PM »

Easy buddy, don't get your panties in a bunch... isn't it kind of strange that he's developed this reputation? and that the majority of people who used his stuff all say the same? - that it's garbage... why are you defending him so vehemently?  maybe there is an underlying agenda going on here..

for all we know you sell his shitty gear on some other site :)

and as for why I've used it for 8 years, I've come across it a few times in that 8 years by either happenstance or coincidence, or there was nothing else around at the time.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2009, 10:31:59 PM »
Muscles I notice an alarming pattern of disrespect for others on this board in your posts, grow up.

jt

Grow up?  LOL I've been around this game a long time son.  10+ years.  I know the scene very well.  IP has been around a long damn time.  His gear isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be and does not cause abscesses left and right.  There were a few instances and they were quickly dealt with.  I have absolutely ZERO interest in propping up IP's image.  But I know lots of people who've used his gear and I've used it personally.  Have you jtsunami?  Have you ever used steroids?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2009, 10:52:06 PM »
Grow up?  LOL I've been around this game a long time son.  10+ years.  I know the scene very well.  IP has been around a long damn time.  His gear isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be and does not cause abscesses left and right.  There were a few instances and they were quickly dealt with.  I have absolutely ZERO interest in propping up IP's image.  But I know lots of people who've used his gear and I've used it personally.  Have you jtsunami?  Have you ever used steroids?

Why would I use his gear?  To me it sounds like you are a remailer for him or got some kind of vested interest with his sales.  Grow up, means stop insulting people and talking down to them like your a cocky teenager. 

TEAM Nasser

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2009, 01:10:16 AM »
Why would I use his gear?  To me it sounds like you are a remailer for him or got some kind of vested interest with his sales.  Grow up, means stop insulting people and talking down to them like your a cocky teenager. 

I'm 29 years old son.  Far from a cocky teenager.  And like I said before I don't use IP gear anymore nor do I have any vested interest.  But like all the other myths and misinformation spread about regarding his products.....they are no worse or no better than any other UG labs.  That's my point.  I'm not talking down to anyone except those who have never used his products or regurgitate heresay from all the boards.  This seems to happen quite a bit on Getbig's steroid forum. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2009, 01:11:39 AM »
Easy buddy, don't get your panties in a bunch... isn't it kind of strange that he's developed this reputation? and that the majority of people who used his stuff all say the same? - that it's garbage... why are you defending him so vehemently?  maybe there is an underlying agenda going on here..

for all we know you sell his shitty gear on some other site :)

and as for why I've used it for 8 years, I've come across it a few times in that 8 years by either happenstance or coincidence, or there was nothing else around at the time.

That's my exact point.......there are as many people who say his products are garbage as there are those who rave about them.  Everyone else lies somewhere in the middle. 

GermnBlt

• Getbig II
  • Go big or go Home
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2009, 01:45:30 PM »
QV by far

Man, I miss those days :-\
Tap, Snap or Nap!

toe2toe

• Getbig II
  • AIN'T FOUND A WAY TO KILL ME YET
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2009, 03:06:25 PM »
I never used anything but QV in my cycles.  Of course I have only ran 3 in my case so far.  Anyone remember a product that I believe was from Australia that had a kangaroo on the front with boxing gloves?  I used their deca 300 once and put on some good weight.  I'm sure they are closed now as it seems everyone else is due to our ever expanding government's boundary.... >:(