Author Topic: Team Nasser  (Read 7743 times)

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
Team Nasser
« on: February 11, 2009, 09:54:58 AM »
Interesting post seeing as Bigbobs and Sharma seem to be so tight up this guy's ass, they could be a substitute colon..

hahaha, exactly on the muslim part especially, blacks are bad but there is no excuse for those other fuccking turban wearing terrorists, i wish we'd finally get a president and government with some balls and kick them all the fucck out of here already.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Team Nasser
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 09:59:12 AM »
Interesting post seeing as Bigbobs and Sharma seem to be so tight up this guy's ass, they could be a substitute colon..

ha ha ha great post !

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 10:13:56 AM »

The legendary squadfather does not hate Muslims, but terrorists.  Islam and Team Nasser are also anti-terrorist (whether terrorism perpetrated by "Muslims" or by non-Muslims).  So I don't see the point of your post, although it is interesting nonetheless that you are stalking his posts from 2007  :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 10:17:52 AM »
The legendary squadfather does not hate Muslims, but terrorists.  Islam and Team Nasser are also anti-terrorist (whether terrorism perpetrated by "Muslims" or by non-Muslims).  So I don't see the point of your post, although it is interesting nonetheless that you are stalking his posts from 2007  :D
Think that Squad was pretty explicit, as he mentioned 'turban wearing' terrorists, bobs.   

/got that PM shimmy fixed, yet?  ;)

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 10:18:10 AM »
epic siding with a guy who hates you just because he praises your mancrush

hahahaha, exactly, then if you stand there and look at a copy of MD or Flex for 15-20 minutes and then not buy it watch their reaction, i don't believe we should treat them violently but we should just kick them out of the country and get them the fucck out of here, they want to destroy our country and we do nothing about it, i'm tired of it.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 10:18:34 AM »

He didn't just use the word terrorist he used the word ' muslim ' as well was well

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2009, 10:22:20 AM »

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2009, 10:24:13 AM »
Think that Squad was pretty explicit, as he mentioned 'turban wearing' terrorists, bobs.   

/got that PM shimmy fixed, yet?  ;)

epic siding with a guy who hates you just because he praises your mancrush

He didn't just use the word terrorist he used the word ' muslim ' as well was well

Epic trying to start an e-contraversy with 2 year old posts and over-analyzing semantics :)  This is getbig - not everyone uses the most friendly word choice in every post, especially when trying to add humour.  Squadfather has also criticized U.S. foreign policy regarding Israel.  His opinions on terrorism and politics are fine.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2009, 10:24:19 AM »
Hold on, ND...the spin is coming.  :)

Christopher Belinksky

• Getbig III
  • The Coach loves sticky studs!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2009, 10:26:32 AM »
I assume this squadfather character is some blond haired blue eyed 120 pounder?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2009, 10:29:11 AM »

Epic trying to start an e-contraversy with 2 year old posts and over-analyzing semantics :)  This is getbig - not everyone uses the most friendly word choice in every post, especially when trying to add humour.  Squadfather has also criticized U.S. foreign policy regarding Israel.  His opinions on terrorism and politics are fine.
LOL. For years, Squad was pretty virulent in his views towards Muslims, and now suddenly you've blessed him with your Team Nasser Halal seal of approval!? Politics makes for strange bedfellows, doesn't it, bobs.  :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2009, 10:33:54 AM »

I didn't try and start anything and again you're toying with semantics , he also used the word " muslim ' not terrorists , not muslim extremists , fanatics , etc , etc , etc

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2009, 10:34:25 AM »
LOL. For years, Squad was pretty virulent in his views towards Muslims, and now suddenly you've blessed him with your Team Nasser Halal seal of approval!? Politics makes for strange bedfellows, doesn't it, bobs.  :)

Epic use of the word "halal."  I'm impressed :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2009, 10:34:56 AM »
Hold on, ND...the spin is coming.  :)

Someone must be applying for work at Fox  ;D

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2009, 10:53:42 AM »

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2009, 11:39:45 AM »

Hey man,ive seen that documentary called Team America world police,those muslims are bad people

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2009, 11:41:53 AM »
Epic use of the word "halal."  I'm impressed :)
Nice dance steps, bobs. Stop wasting your time on-line and get yourself in politics where your sinuous nature would be better appreciated.  ;)

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2009, 11:59:58 AM »
Hey man,ive seen that documentary called Team America world police,those muslims are bad people

Now is it true that muslims in the middle east shit in a hole in the ground and the reason they dont shake hands with their right hand is because they dont use toilet paper and wipe the shit off their anus with a bare hand.....like I said I dont know if this is true but its what I have heard.
Also gayness too - do muslims like to hold hands with young boys whilst walking the streets, its also something that i have been told but unsure of the truth of these rumours.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2009, 12:01:43 PM »
No wonder they are so eagar to blow themselves up

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2009, 12:17:45 PM »
Nice dance steps, bobs. Stop wasting your time on-line and get yourself in politics where your sinuous nature would be better appreciated.  ;)

;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2009, 01:30:57 PM »
bump  :D

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2009, 01:47:34 PM »
Now is it true that muslims in the middle east shit in a hole in the ground and the reason they dont shake hands with their right hand is because they dont use toilet paper and wipe the shit off their anus with a bare hand.....like I said I dont know if this is true but its what I have heard.
Also gayness too - do muslims like to hold hands with young boys whilst walking the streets, its also something that i have been told but unsure of the truth of these rumours.

Can someone set the record straight on the above please.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2009, 01:50:26 PM »
quacker dave getting obliterated again ;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2009, 01:51:36 PM »
quacker dave getting obliterated again ;D
you mean like this guy? :D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2009, 01:59:06 PM »

Some bathrooms in Eastern countries have toilets with no seats.  I think most are in India.  They look like this:

That's probably what you're referring to when you say, "shit in a hole in the ground."  You sit on your feet and your ass hangs in the air.  It actually gives a decent quad workout :)  Surprisingly even the elderly are able to do it with ease.  It's not as comfortable as having a seat, but is actually more hygenic.

As for cleaning, only a retard would clean with their bare hands and no that's not a common practice!  They do use water there more than here though.  Some use toilet paper then water after, some use just water, some use just toilet paper, some use rocks (if you're outside), whatever.