Author Topic: Senate refuses to bar illegal aliens from getting $$$ under Stimulus Bill  (Read 2527 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Senate refuses to bar illegal aliens from getting $$$ under Stimulus Bill
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2009, 07:20:59 PM »
They never left, much like the Europeans who were working off their debt in the "New World".

Even if you go back to the 1800s you still can't compare the illegals of today to the people coming through Ellis Island.  There is a system in place for a reason and the sooner politicians start enforcing it the better this country, with states such as CA, will have a lot more money and a lot less problems.  There should be no problems.  You aren't legal, you don't stay. It really is that black and white.

Why am I not surprised that you see this in terms of black & white?  ;) No... Your reasoning is the problem.
It is NOT black and white. There are infinite shades of grey and until you grasp that, it will never be worked out to yours or anyone else's satisfaction. What will happen after... will you drop a bunch of B52's on Mexico or Chile in order to get their produce, ...'cause Lord knows you wouldn't have any of your own.
w

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2009, 07:24:09 PM »
Why am I not surprised that you see this in terms of black & white?  ;) No... Your reasoning is the problem.
It is NOT black and white. There are infinite shades of grey and until you grasp that, it will never be worked out to yours or anyone else's satisfaction. What will happen after... will you drop a bunch of B52's on Mexico or Chile in order to get their produce, ...'cause Lord knows you wouldn't have any of your own.
I guess it's easy to say since you don't have to pay for the illegals.  If we didn't have millions of illegals to support this country would be a lot better off.  We can still trade without having the crap of other nations squat here and live off the government tit.
Squishy face retard

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2009, 07:26:32 PM »
You can put them all on welfare, LOL!

Ya mean like the Walmart employees?  :P

ps: When's the last time you caught Pagliacci? I noticed the aria in another thread.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2009, 07:29:47 PM »
I guess it's easy to say since you don't have to pay for the illegals.  If we didn't have millions of illegals to support this country would be a lot better off.  We can still trade without having the crap of other nations squat here and live off the government tit.

Have you forgotten who you're talking to? Dude, I'm Canadian!
We have universal healthcare, official bilingualism, and a bureaucracy that unofficially operates in 10 or 12 languages.
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2009, 08:02:13 PM »
Ya mean like the Walmart employees?  :P

ps: When's the last time you caught Pagliacci? I noticed the aria in another thread.

Not in a while, LOL! Don't even know if it'll be one of the operas broadcast this year from the Met.

The US economy hasn't been good enough to float illegals for a long while but things won't change because of Florida so the subject isn't really worth discussing.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2009, 08:07:02 PM »

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2009, 08:07:14 PM »
Not in a while, LOL! Don't even know if it'll be one of the operas broadcast this year from the Met.

The US economy hasn't been good enough to float illegals for a long while but things won't change because of Florida so the subject isn't really worth discussing.

I'll load up a couple arias for you and PM them to ya.  :D
w