Author Topic: The "rocket" and A-rod  (Read 7524 times)

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
The "rocket" and A-rod
« on: February 11, 2009, 12:43:51 PM »
OK who else is tired of the Inquisition trying to tar and feather A-Rod, Bonds and Clemens?  Its BS and there are crack heads shooting each other with illegal firearms, fucked up economy, 2 of the most mismanaged wars in American history going on and they are bringing federal cases against these guys that are pressured by millions to do a few cycles for personal use and they are bringing freaking FEDERAL cases against them.............costing millions of tax payer dollars while people cannot collect unemployment b/c they got laid off and the government is out of $$$.......over some fucking juice from years ago........all pros use "banned substances" get over it and keep it on the DL nobody is going to run a 4.6 40 yard dash at 6'5 270lbs its just not going to happen w/o "supplements" and we all love our sports. What the hell caused this steroid paranoia?  This crap is down right ridiculous.  I understand that teens in sports are going to feel like its a good idea but with propper education they will realize it will only ruin their abilities and that juice is only prudent under the supervision of a doctor and when they are in their mid 20s.  I do see this all the time as I am in "education" for a profession and if any of the kids came up to me i would tell them (and have on several occasions, and called parents to let them know their kids inquired about getting gear in the locker room) they are crazy to use anything other than creatine, glutemine and whey.  What started this AAS witch hunt?  It makes me want to just slap journalist, FEDERAL prosecutors, and politicans.....
First Rock

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: The "rocket" and A-rod
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 01:05:33 PM »
I'm not tired of it, how dare they cheat in our beloved game of baseball with shooting themselves up with performance enhancing drugs.  Little kids aspire to be like them, do you want your kids shooting up roids like the pro's do ?  Nothing wrong with doing it yourself, but when your a role model and you aren't suppose to be doing it, it is a problem I have.

jt
TEAM Nasser

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 01:28:49 PM »
OK who else is tired of the Inquisition trying to tar and feather A-Rod, Bonds and Clemens?  Its BS and there are crack heads shooting each other with illegal firearms, fucked up economy, 2 of the most mismanaged wars in American history going on and they are bringing federal cases against these guys that are pressured by millions to do a few cycles for personal use and they are bringing freaking FEDERAL cases against them.............costing millions of tax payer dollars while people cannot collect unemployment b/c they got laid off and the government is out of $$$.......over some fucking juice from years ago........all pros use "banned substances" get over it and keep it on the DL nobody is going to run a 4.6 40 yard dash at 6'5 270lbs its just not going to happen w/o "supplements" and we all love our sports. What the hell caused this steroid paranoia?  This crap is down right ridiculous.  I understand that teens in sports are going to feel like its a good idea but with propper education they will realize it will only ruin their abilities and that juice is only prudent under the supervision of a doctor and when they are in their mid 20s.  I do see this all the time as I am in "education" for a profession and if any of the kids came up to me i would tell them (and have on several occasions, and called parents to let them know their kids inquired about getting gear in the locker room) they are crazy to use anything other than creatine, glutemine and whey.  What started this AAS witch hunt?  It makes me want to just slap journalist, FEDERAL prosecutors, and politicans.....

They all fucked themselves by lying......

Just admit you did it and live with it.

Pettite did and he's not even talked about anymore.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 01:50:00 PM »
Good point however I think its messed up that they treat these guys like the scum of the earth.  Yes juice is bad for kids however maybe the media should just not talk about it.  its like when all the adults know Santa isn't real and when the kids get old enough to get it, its not so bad anymore.  I think its messed up that the law considers barry bonds, Mac, rocket, ryan tucker of the browns, Giambi, the governor of california just as bad as a strung out 120lbs 34 year old who shoots up meth or herion in a BP gas station.......no human being in their "natural" form is going to be able to throw that many 100+mph pitches in hundreds of games......its just not going to happen.  thats why records and averages go up in sports b/c science is giving athelets the edge.  If you time traveled babe ruth to the present day he would be lucky to play in AAA baseball.  The browns hall of famer that recently died (dante Lavelli) was 5'7 165lbs............i would like to see a guy with those stats (thats about my size) play at a hall of fame level in the NFL today........its just not going to happen.  Players are going to get bigger and stronger and faster every year and this is where were are in sports its the AAS era and there isn o turning back whether we like it or not.  Science is always going to improve our abilities as humans.....we live longer, guys can get erections at old age b/c of this (nobody sees a problem with that for some reason).......
First Rock

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 01:56:04 PM »
Good point however I think its messed up that they treat these guys like the scum of the earth.  Yes juice is bad for kids however maybe the media should just not talk about it.  its like when all the adults know Santa isn't real and when the kids get old enough to get it, its not so bad anymore.  I think its messed up that the law considers barry bonds, Mac, rocket, ryan tucker of the browns, Giambi, the governor of california just as bad as a strung out 120lbs 34 year old who shoots up meth or herion in a BP gas station.......no human being in their "natural" form is going to be able to throw that many 100+mph pitches in hundreds of games......its just not going to happen.  thats why records and averages go up in sports b/c science is giving athelets the edge.  If you time traveled babe ruth to the present day he would be lucky to play in AAA baseball.  The browns hall of famer that recently died (dante Lavelli) was 5'7 165lbs............i would like to see a guy with those stats (thats about my size) play at a hall of fame level in the NFL today........its just not going to happen.  Players are going to get bigger and stronger and faster every year and this is where were are in sports its the AAS era and there isn o turning back whether we like it or not.  Science is always going to improve our abilities as humans.....we live longer, guys can get erections at old age b/c of this (nobody sees a problem with that for some reason).......

We all know this.

But the public perception must be dealt with.

That's the issue.

I would use AAS if I was a professional athlete........and I wouldn't get caught.

DIV

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 02:07:42 PM »
How do you beat the public perception then?
First Rock

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2009, 02:15:23 PM »
How do you beat the public perception then?

You can't.

That's the problem.

These guys are fucked if they used and it's revealed whether it was legal back then or not.

They're lumped in together now............Bonds, McGwire, A-Rod, Palmeiro, Giambi, Tejada.......

Sosa might get a pass if he doesn't show up on any lists, but it's not looking good.

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2009, 02:22:42 PM »
I'm not tired of it, how dare they cheat in our beloved game of baseball with shooting themselves up with performance enhancing drugs.  Little kids aspire to be like them, do you want your kids shooting up roids like the pro's do ?  Nothing wrong with doing it yourself, but when your a role model and you aren't suppose to be doing it, it is a problem I have.

jt

Before I respond to this, are you being serious or sarcastic?

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2009, 04:52:15 PM »
I was wondering the same thing, Me personally I could care less granted Im not  baseball fan.  I agree with Jt though, our little guys do look up to them, it sucks   But if your in the spotlight it really isnt a good idea.  I think it is all far from over and they are going to find alot more.  I do think its funny that the trainers do it for them though, what pussies

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2009, 05:35:05 PM »
Before I respond to this, are you being serious or sarcastic?

I am being serious with this, seeing as many kids in middle high school now are probably taking more roids than ever because there favorite baseball star took them is bad.  If someone is famous and well known like in baseball and people copy them I think it is there duty to be a good role model.  Now if I talk about bodybuilding, Kai Greene can do whatever he wants, I don't care if he takes steroids whatever, but baseball a lot of young kids look up to and shouldn't be pulled into drugs to get to there dreams.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2009, 06:02:32 PM »

jt

IMO, it's a tough situation.

You're right, a lot of these guys are role models to young kids, and they should portray themselves in some sort of positive way...of course this could be said about many of the activities they choose to be apart of...IMO, in the grand scheme of life, A-Rod is not that great of a role model AAS or not.

That said, and whether people agree with it or not, steroids are part of the game, be it MLB, NFL, or whatever...and they have been for years...definitely since I've been alive.

jcguy20

• Getbig II
  • 1st round draft pick
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2009, 06:03:48 PM »
man thats not really true....I think its more the media i just left high school and in all honesty its not the role models its more of pressure and what WE think its gone do to us...in texas the pressure of football and the way the media makes younger kids think that steriods are performance enhancers is i think what really makes kids my age and younger wannna do em. When we hear on the news performance enhancers I think thts what gets us not really whose doin em jsut my opinion the media makes it seem like that the steriouds make them more athletic and it doesnt stronger maybe but not more athletic thats just my take

and im sure alot more people in baseball have been juicing they didnt have a policy or do anything about it in 2003 soo let the shit go

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2009, 08:46:06 PM »
I think its BS to say they are in the spot light.  it comes down to parenting, i would know if my kid was on roids.  i know what they cdan do naturally and what isn't going to happen naturally.  educating your kids and making sure they know its only a short term solution and raising them to have a brain and understand how bad they can fuck up their bodies.  yea some parents are roids ignorant but thats their fucking fault, educate yourself and know the world your children live in and make sure they are not juicing or doing recreational drugs.  I remember when I was 15 and I got caughting drinking I though I was so slick but my dad just knew by the way I was acting (and w/o and real proof) he confronted me and knew what I sounded like when I lied and he layed the smack down.  I would think it owuld be even harder to hide the fact that your juicing from "average parents".  Hiding needless, storing gear, having alcohol wipes, eating more than usuall and the obvious signs of massive muscle growth any parent that pays attention to their kids and doesn't let the Nintendo Wii babysit their kids would notice that stuff...........its a big cop-out IMO to use the spotlight excuse.  Raise your kids don't let MLB raise them
First Rock

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2009, 09:05:15 PM »
man thats not really true....I think its more the media i just left high school and in all honesty its not the role models its more of pressure and what WE think its gone do to us...in texas the pressure of football and the way the media makes younger kids think that steriods are performance enhancers is i think what really makes kids my age and younger wannna do em. When we hear on the news performance enhancers I think thts what gets us not really whose doin em jsut my opinion the media makes it seem like that the steriouds make them more athletic and it doesnt stronger maybe but not more athletic thats just my take

and im sure alot more people in baseball have been juicing they didnt have a policy or do anything about it in 2003 soo let the shit go

Pretty much agree with what you said.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2009, 09:16:28 PM »
I think its BS to say they are in the spot light.  it comes down to parenting, i would know if my kid was on roids.  i know what they cdan do naturally and what isn't going to happen naturally.  educating your kids and making sure they know its only a short term solution and raising them to have a brain and understand how bad they can fuck up their bodies.  yea some parents are roids ignorant but thats their fucking fault, educate yourself and know the world your children live in and make sure they are not juicing or doing recreational drugs.  I remember when I was 15 and I got caughting drinking I though I was so slick but my dad just knew by the way I was acting (and w/o and real proof) he confronted me and knew what I sounded like when I lied and he layed the smack down.  I would think it owuld be even harder to hide the fact that your juicing from "average parents".  Hiding needless, storing gear, having alcohol wipes, eating more than usuall and the obvious signs of massive muscle growth any parent that pays attention to their kids and doesn't let the Nintendo Wii babysit their kids would notice that stuff...........its a big cop-out IMO to use the spotlight excuse.  Raise your kids don't let MLB raise them

Agree.

Barkley was right when he said that parents should be role models.

You raise your own children, you don't allow strangers who play sports to dictate your children's morals and values.

I agree with that.

I'd straight out tell my future kids that A-Rod was a bitch, that Palmeiro was a liar and that Giambi was a rat who caved under pressure.

How you raise your kids is all on you.........how you guide them is what determines how they turn out.

You don't let society raise your kids or you end up with fucked up kids.

Look at Eminem........prime example.   ;D

That bitch has racial identity crisis.

DIV

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2009, 09:33:49 PM »
Yeah parents should be role models, but mostly today they arn't good role models.  The decline of religion in society and a inclination at self absorption in part of most American's has tainted the mothers and fathers of today.  They do not teach their kids hard line shit anymore, they don't spank, don't take them to church, and don't make them to chores. 

We have a bunch of self righteous parents that are focused on their own lives and not that of their kids.  So their kids sit in front of the TV and look to others for guidance since the parents are busy working or off at the bar trying to commit adultery on each other.  Kids see Alex Rodriguez hit a homerun on TV and see some other crap he does and they idolize him. 

Ideally parents should be role models, but morals now days of people have taken a back seat and religion is becoming more and more less important in our society, and the US is heading for the dumpster and cesspool of a country.  Allah willing the US will be destroy and Muslims will take over and convert everybody to Islam and the women will stop being diseased whores running around with a bra and panties as a outfit, they will wear burkas and sheets.  The men will be mainly and not the metro sexual shit.

jt
TEAM Nasser

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2009, 09:47:27 PM »
dude i spent a year in a shithole called Iraq and another 6 months in isreal............Islami c men act pretty gay if you as me (holding hands kissing each other) especailly when hardline wahabi saudis openly admitted that buttfucking was acceptable in islam b/c a mans body is for pleasure and women are for reproduction.  Nobody will ever take over this country we have more guns than people....plus why should i have to lose my freedoms (ability to watch what I want as an ADULT or do gear) b/c people do not want to be parents, its their responsibility and not mine if you love islam move the fuck back to that shit hole and declare a Jihad and kill yourself attempting to fight the IDF (and get fucked up by them) and go to heaven and bang your 72 virgins.  America is becoming intolarant of themsleves b/c of pussies like you that want to control everything and force morals onto people instead of giving them the right to decide for themsleves.  When i was in Iraq the Islamic majority saw it fit to drag and mutalate a sniper team from my company infront of a school that had 8 year old in it............I would rather my kid look up to A-Rod than expose them to some "jihad".  your people know what you are deep down your just to scared to smell the coffee, you guys will lose because you do not value life you only value the afterlife.........BTW musliums fight like fucking pussies and my unit killed plenty of your homboys so go please go back to your shit hole that will go back to the stoneage once you run out of natural resources in 20 years...
First Rock

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2009, 09:52:01 PM »
Yeah parents should be role models, but mostly today they arn't good role models.  The decline of religion in society and a inclination at self absorption in part of most American's has tainted the mothers and fathers of today.  They do not teach their kids hard line shit anymore, they don't spank, don't take them to church, and don't make them to chores. 

We have a bunch of self righteous parents that are focused on their own lives and not that of their kids.  So their kids sit in front of the TV and look to others for guidance since the parents are busy working or off at the bar trying to commit adultery on each other.  Kids see Alex Rodriguez hit a homerun on TV and see some other crap he does and they idolize him. 

Ideally parents should be role models, but morals now days of people have taken a back seat and religion is becoming more and more less important in our society, and the US is heading for the dumpster and cesspool of a country.  Allah willing the US will be destroy and Muslims will take over and convert everybody to Islam and the women will stop being diseased whores running around with a bra and panties as a outfit, they will wear burkas and sheets.  The men will be mainly and not the metro sexual shit.

jt

What you said about the moral decay of America, I couldn't agree more. It is a problem, not just in parents but our society as a whole...everyone is to driven for their own pleasure rather than anything real.

Now I'm not being self-righteous by any means...I've done some messed up shit in my day, and sometimes still do. But there is a line as a society that we have long ago crossed, and it's one that is a bigger threat to us more than the failing economy. But truth be told, the failing economy and declining moral line in the U.S. can be directly correlated in many ways.

Now, two questions about "the other stuff."

You're a muslim? Never would have guessed that in a million years...especially after some of your post I've read. How does that work? Being serious, not a smart ass.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2009, 09:58:10 PM »
dude i spent a year in a shithole called Iraq and another 6 months in isreal............Islami c men act pretty gay if you as me (holding hands kissing each other) especailly when hardline wahabi saudis openly admitted that buttfucking was acceptable in islam b/c a mans body is for pleasure and women are for reproduction.  Nobody will ever take over this country we have more guns than people....plus why should i have to lose my freedoms (ability to watch what I want as an ADULT or do gear) b/c people do not want to be parents, its their responsibility and not mine if you love islam move the fuck back to that shit hole and declare a Jihad and kill yourself attempting to fight the IDF (and get fucked up by them) and go to heaven and bang your 72 virgins.  America is becoming intolarant of themsleves b/c of pussies like you that want to control everything and force morals onto people instead of giving them the right to decide for themsleves.  When i was in Iraq the Islamic majority saw it fit to drag and mutalate a sniper team from my company infront of a school that had 8 year old in it............I would rather my kid look up to A-Rod than expose them to some "jihad".  your people know what you are deep down your just to scared to smell the coffee, you guys will lose because you do not value life you only value the afterlife.........BTW musliums fight like fucking pussies and my unit killed plenty of your homboys so go please go back to your shit hole that will go back to the stoneage once you run out of natural resources in 20 years...

The IDF is a terrorist force backed by the United States of America, also Israeli is a illegal country and is being prosecuted by the UN now for war crimes against the Palestinians in the second holocaust they have brought down upon them.  Only after the rest of the world spat out the jews for being money hungry not wanting to work losers did Hitler take on the problem head on.  The world felt sorry for them and forgot the past injustices the jews spat upon them and gave them a place to live and leech off people.

Second when you fight the Islamic fighters in Iraq you would have to be kidding if you expect them to fight a stand up war against you, tactically it isn't fair, so they have to fight with what they have.  They were invaded illegally and are fighting the only way they can with what they have, all praise to Allah for the men they have killed and more to kill in the future.  

Let's not forget when the Christian's lost the holy land to the superior Arabs, the Arabs showed them the compasion the Christians did not have themselves when they murdered Muslim's earlier when they invaded a city like animals they are.  Here is a clip of a movie that may remind you :

Countries and people go up and down, no one stays on top forever, so you better start showing respect to the superior Arabs now, because next time when they are ready to slay you at their mighty hands, they just might eliminate your race forever.

Yahdee Kumullahu wa Yaslih Ba Lakoom.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2009, 10:03:11 PM »
Here's my view on Perfomance enhancing drugs in sports.......

It's okay for athletes to take vitamins, whey protein, or anything under the sun into their bodies......but GOD forbid they put something into their bodies that actualy works well ;D Seriously.....why can people put somethings into their body to help gain muscle...but not others?

It's their body....they should make a rule called the , "Every Man for himself" Rule! Every man can put what ever the fuck he wants into his body!!! There....Now it's fair and kids won't have bad role models cause they won't know! They won't know cause there won't be any tests.

I'm all for the "Every Man for himself" Rule

Any ways.....in the very near future there's gonna be Gene Doping and Genetic Engineering! Parents will choose all the physicaly aspects of their childs as well as their talents......So what then????

Put an Asterix next to everything in the Record books?????

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2009, 10:04:38 PM »
What you said about the moral decay of America, I couldn't agree more. It is a problem, not just in parents but our society as a whole...everyone is to driven for their own pleasure rather than anything real.

Now I'm not being self-righteous by any means...I've done some messed up shit in my day, and sometimes still do. But there is a line as a society that we have long ago crossed, and it's one that is a bigger threat to us more than the failing economy. But truth be told, the failing economy and declining moral line in the U.S. can be directly correlated in many ways.

Now, two questions about "the other stuff."

You're a muslim? Never would have guessed that in a million years...especially after some of your post I've read. How does that work? Being serious, not a smart ass.

x2 where do you think we crossed the moral line, I think growing up in the 40's - 60's would have been great if America stayed that way and same frame of mind.
TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2009, 10:07:47 PM »
Here's my view on Perfomance enhancing drugs in sports.......

It's okay for athletes to take vitamins, whey protein, or anything under the sun into their bodies......but GOD forbid they put something into their bodies that actualy works well ;D Seriously.....why can people put somethings into their body to help gain muscle...but not others?

It's their body....they should make a rule called the , "Every Man for himself" Rule! Every man can put what ever the fuck he wants into his body!!! There....Now it's fair and kids won't have bad role models cause they won't know! They won't know cause there won't be any tests.

I'm all for the "Every Man for himself" Rule

Any ways.....in the very near future there's gonna be Gene Doping and Genetic Engineering! Parents will choose all the physicaly aspects of their childs as well as their talents......So what then????

Put an Asterix next to everything in the Record books?????

I think sports will always now have a level of suspicion cast upon it now and probably forever.  I don't think many people can buy into the who Phelps breaking all the records and just blowing away records at the last Olympics and say "he is just genetically better than everyone else" argument.  I can't believe he didn't get called out more or looked into more, I mean he was blowing away records, I would like to see when he started to really leap away from the pack in his career, was he always this good or was it sudden, either way I will always think he is juiced/or some scientifically enhanced by US program.
TEAM Nasser

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2009, 10:14:44 PM »
quit crying b/c the only sport Islam is know for is suicide bombing women and childeren and fighting like cowards...............wh y do you guys have to fight with roadside bombs and target women and children u guys think ur tuff picking on civilans.........why dont  you fight somebody straight up.  If i was president I would fuck up the entire region hand it over to isreal and ask questions all after the fact.  I am sorry they do not have a "throwing rocks at IDF" or chanting islamic nonsesne due to insecurites and bordeum are not events in the Oylmpics
First Rock

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2009, 10:25:19 PM »
you know how many times i have seen insurgents run like women.....they are only good at picking on the weak...when you people start looking at Ghandi and Nelson mendella you might actually learn how to beat a power instead of killing your own people b/c jihad allows such savagery.....You guys will never win b/c the literacy rate in the Me is so low.....and its nice ow u cite a you tube clip of a movie for evidence.  it really made me laught b/c i met so many people in the Middle east that just believe anything on the TV, b/c they are not allowed to question shit.............liek i have told so many of ur homeboys face to face.........there are not cowboys fighting indains in america anymore, Bush was not a jew, and american M-1 Abrams main battle tanks are nto made of plastic.  See what sensorship does?  it makes people blow themsleves up w/ a bunch of kids, thats why we will win b/c are people will stop and think and use their brains instead of charging the front lines to get gassed by saddam like the Iranians did..........they all thought getting gassed would get them to heaven thats why we will win, we care about what happens on earth instead of preparing to goto allah all day
First Rock

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2009, 10:37:58 PM »
Hey dude I was just fuckin around, thanks for serving our country.

We are getting off topic a lot, but this is mainly G and O stuff.  But US is not all right, and Muslims are not all right, somewhere in the middle is probably what is right.

Steroids in sports though, you say you would know if your kids where on steroids and would care, but most parents today wouldn't even bother to look for the signs, or care.  How do you think we should change this, because society is going downhill fast.  Military puts a lot of morals and character in ppl, but outside of that youth grow up on television.

jt
TEAM Nasser