Author Topic: Ronnie hours before the Olympia 2007  (Read 4796 times)

Tigerman

• Getbig III
Ronnie hours before the Olympia 2007
« on: February 11, 2009, 04:04:51 PM »
Maybe it has been posted already, but anyway...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Ronnie hours before the Olympia 2007
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 04:14:17 PM »
look at his right calf :-X :-X :-X

He looked like caca onstage.  Not too bad by himself and nowhere near his best.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 04:18:37 PM »
Those bluetooth earpeices look so stupid.   Kinda like the clown pants of the 90,s...........funny lookin.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 04:19:02 PM »
The Chad ( and Flex Wheeler ) had him first after the prejudging  :-X Chad should have returned his fee

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 04:22:32 PM »
damn that's sad, like watching Willie Mays way past his prime in 1972-73 playing for the Mets, even the best fall eventually. :-\

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 04:24:26 PM »
the shy blonde slut wasnt touching enough  >:(
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2009, 04:24:46 PM »
Geez, ya think he's got enough scripts on his coffee table?

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2009, 04:32:16 PM »
You could tell his shoulders were shot.  he could barely do those back shots in the hotel room.  Dude was a beast, but time finally caught up.

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2009, 06:47:02 PM »
I stayed in a room almost exactly like that at The Hotel at Mandalay Bay, very nice place.
Age catches up with everyone, there isn't any way to avoid it, Ronnie still looks amazing for a guy in his early to mid 40s.
Chad is an idiot, why would he blow that much smoke up his clients butt telling them he looks like first place material.  Now Chad is talking about Wolf like he used to talk about Ronnie.  I think Chad lucked out by landing Ronnie, but he did a good job with Gunter for some shows too.  Chad is very bias, he talks of Jay Cutler as if Jay raped his mother.

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2009, 08:30:36 PM »
THAT's chad?  Does he train at all?  :-\

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2009, 08:43:20 PM »
the shy blonde slut wasnt touching enough  >:(

Good observation Falcon and i thought the same thing too.
D

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2009, 09:40:45 PM »
THAT's chad?  Does he train at all?  :-\
i think at one time he was a big dude,check out his fanny pack haha

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2009, 09:55:39 PM »
Ronnie needs to do himself a favor and et off the cholesterol meds.

Jt

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2009, 10:10:56 PM »
Is it just me or did he seem way more bloated when he was getting oiled up before the show? I was actually impressed at how dry he was in the hotel, but looks like it went to hell in a hand basket come showtime. Seemed like he'd do whatever Chad told him to do to. You'd figure by now he'd know what to eat right? On a lighter note, i think the hot blonde was checkin out his package.

Tigerman

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2009, 10:57:53 PM »
Ronnie needs to do himself a favor and et off the cholesterol meds.

Why is that?

Jizzacked

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2009, 11:03:20 PM »
could you imagine like a room service guy walking in on that scenario...

oh shit sorry dudes

no its cool, I'm just practicing my sport.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2009, 11:23:56 PM »
Why is that?

Tears down muscle, especially in the legs.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2009, 11:25:34 PM »
disgusted what do you think of this article

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/dharkam/cholesterol-and-muscle-growth.htm

Cholesterol lowering drugs on muscle growth

Statins are a class of drugs prescribed to lower the level of cholesterol in the blood. This class of drugs includes lovastatin (Mevacor), simvastatin, (Zocor), fluvastatin (Lescol), pravastatin (Pravachol), rosuvastatin (Crestor) and atorvastatin (Lipitor). The mechanism by which statins lower cholesterol is by blocking the enzyme in the liver, hydroxy-methylglutaryl-coenzyme A (HMCoA) reductase, responsible for producing cholesterol. Statin drugs lower total serum cholesterol levels, including HDL, as well as LDL levels.

Cholesterol intake and blood level represent two independent variables affecting hypertrophy. Subjects who responded the best to weight training were those consuming a cholesterol rich diet AND having a high blood cholesterol level AND using anti-cholesterol statin drugs. It is very surprising to discover that such drugs improved muscle gains as they are associated with myalgia, muscle weakness and muscle wasting in sedentary subjects.

Statin drugs accelerate muscle hypertrophy. The more we train, the more resistant our fibers get. It is increasingly difficult to damage them sufficiently to force them to grow. By rendering our fibers more fragile, statin drugs allow each rep to be more damaging to our muscles. As our muscles cannot seem to strengthen its fibers enough to counteract this fragilizing effect, they have no choice but to keep on growing.

Jizzacked

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2009, 11:28:46 PM »
regarding the statins, could that potentially make you more catabolic if for some reason you are not taking in enough nutrients to offset the increased level of muscle breakdown?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2009, 11:34:18 PM »
disgusted what do you think of this article

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/dharkam/cholesterol-and-muscle-growth.htm

Cholesterol lowering drugs on muscle growth

Statins are a class of drugs prescribed to lower the level of cholesterol in the blood. This class of drugs includes lovastatin (Mevacor), simvastatin, (Zocor), fluvastatin (Lescol), pravastatin (Pravachol), rosuvastatin (Crestor) and atorvastatin (Lipitor). The mechanism by which statins lower cholesterol is by blocking the enzyme in the liver, hydroxy-methylglutaryl-coenzyme A (HMCoA) reductase, responsible for producing cholesterol. Statin drugs lower total serum cholesterol levels, including HDL, as well as LDL levels.

Cholesterol intake and blood level represent two independent variables affecting hypertrophy. Subjects who responded the best to weight training were those consuming a cholesterol rich diet AND having a high blood cholesterol level AND using anti-cholesterol statin drugs. It is very surprising to discover that such drugs improved muscle gains as they are associated with myalgia, muscle weakness and muscle wasting in sedentary subjects.

Statin drugs accelerate muscle hypertrophy. The more we train, the more resistant our fibers get. It is increasingly difficult to damage them sufficiently to force them to grow. By rendering our fibers more fragile, statin drugs allow each rep to be more damaging to our muscles. As our muscles cannot seem to strengthen its fibers enough to counteract this fragilizing effect, they have no choice but to keep on growing.

Haha fuking BS!! There is so much wrong with this sentence By rendering our fibers more fragile, statin drugs allow each rep to be more damaging to our muscles., but I am too tired to write a lengthy explanation right now, but I will tomorrow. All I will say now is that cholessterol meds don't make muscle fibers "more fragile"  ::) they destroy them, no exercise needed and exercise does not and can not "mend" them or reverse the damage that is being done.

Tigerman

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2009, 12:23:04 PM »
Haha fuking BS!! There is so much wrong with this sentence By rendering our fibers more fragile, statin drugs allow each rep to be more damaging to our muscles., but I am too tired to write a lengthy explanation right now, but I will tomorrow. All I will say now is that cholessterol meds don't make muscle fibers "more fragile"  ::) they destroy them, no exercise needed and exercise does not and can not "mend" them or reverse the damage that is being done.

Hey Jim, can you be more specific? I didn't know about such effects of cholesterol medications. You think they are a factor in muscle mass loss only or also in muscle tears? Thanks.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2009, 12:28:20 PM »

he looks way happier now, lot smaller but who gives a damn.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2009, 12:35:05 PM »
Maybe it has been posted already, but anyway...

:'(
175lbs by 31st July

spinnis

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2009, 12:38:35 PM »
I get the blues from watching that :(

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2009, 01:04:28 PM »
thats not coleman .. doesnt even resemble him in the slightest