Author Topic: Boy, you guys are dumb!!!  (Read 615 times)

rkw1969

• Getbig II
Boy, you guys are dumb!!!
« on: February 11, 2009, 05:02:04 PM »
Have any of you guys really given this whole Blechman, Romano, Palumbo thing a good looking at? Think about it for a few seconds. We all know Blechman is supposed to have some kind of background in supplements and was reported recently that he was interested in getting into it but cant because of his advertisers. There was talk about him and John doing the whole "supplement thing" together but it never happened, according to John.
  Now all of a sudden Dave has his "Species" company goin and what does it do? Thats right, supplements. What better way to do this than to publicly seperate yourself (Blechman) from Dave and his supplement line without pissing of advertisers. We all know the supplement industry is a big money maker and is probably more profitable than a magazine, which as we all know will fall to the wayside in a few years since the internet is used more. Dave and John will appear to be making money in public but ole Blechman will be there right along with em cashing in, you just wont hear about it. Its all about the money.

Discuss...

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Boy, you guys are dumb!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 05:03:07 PM »
absolutely not
did u even think before u posted this
w

rkw1969

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 05:07:25 PM »
hell i dunno, did I?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 05:08:16 PM »
Have any of you guys really given this whole Blechman, Romano, Palumbo thing a good looking at? Think about it for a few seconds. We all know Blechman is supposed to have some kind of background in supplements and was reported recently that he was interested in getting into it but cant because of his advertisers. There was talk about him and John doing the whole "supplement thing" together but it never happened, according to John.
  Now all of a sudden Dave has his "Species" company goin and what does it do? Thats right, supplements. What better way to do this than to publicly seperate yourself (Blechman) from Dave and his supplement line without pissing of advertisers. We all know the supplement industry is a big money maker and is probably more profitable than a magazine, which as we all know will fall to the wayside in a few years since the internet is used more. Dave and John will appear to be making money in public but ole Blechman will be there right along with em cashing in, you just wont hear about it. Its all about the money.

Discuss...
I don't think many have spent much thought on it so how are we dumb?  ::)

but what you said could be true i don't know... and i dont really care  :-\

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 05:21:43 PM »

Discuss...

If that were the case, Romano's very public airing of Blechman's schmoe activities never would have happened...  Blechman's ego would not allow it.  This is for real.
Ron: "I am lazy."