Author Topic: Peter Schiff, Ron Paul, Judge Andrew Napolitano, Cody Willard Interview.  (Read 539 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Napolitano, Ron Paul, Peter Schiff, and Cody Willard On Freedom Watch!

Judge Andrew Napolitano has a brand new (online only for now) show called Freedom Watch on FOX News. The first show was this afternoon. It was a liberty power hour. It brought together the likes of Ron Paul, Peter Schiff, , and The Judge for an hour of discussion. Also on the show were Stephen Moore from the WSJ and Alan Colmes from FOX.

Theres a few minutes of preshow chatter going on at the beginning, starts at around 2.5 minute mark.

http://libertymaven.com/2009/02/11/napolitano-ron-paul-peter-schiff-and-cody-willard-on-freedom-watch/4332/

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: Peter Schiff, Ron Paul, Judge Andrew Napolitano, Cody Willard Interview.
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 06:42:19 PM »
cool I downloaded it, listen to it later.

what are some good threads on thinkfreeforums?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 07:07:06 PM »
cool I downloaded it, listen to it later.

what are some good threads on thinkfreeforums?

Havent been around that site for some time. Work has me jumping back and forth over the border, my old lady has been in and out of the hospital and when I do have time to chill, I've been reading too much and I think I'm suffering from information overlaod.

But when I was frequenting the site I was interested in tax information and the legality around income taxes and such etc... also straw man type stuff, is the country a corporation? etc.. I don't know what turns your crank but there's a variety of subjects.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 07:20:37 PM »
Havent been around that site for some time. Work has me jumping back and forth over the border, my old lady has been in and out of the hospital and when I do have time to chill, I've been reading too much and I think I'm suffering from information overlaod.

But when I was frequenting the site I was interested in tax information and the legality around income taxes and such etc... also straw man type stuff, is the country a corporation? etc.. I don't know what turns your crank but there's a variety of subjects.

I registered and skimmed through it. Haven't had the time to read it.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 07:26:04 PM »

I registered and skimmed through it. Haven't had the time to read it.

A close friend of mine got rid of a huge debt with information from that site. I lucked out and saved a ton of money from a cancelled cell phone bill with some information I learned as well but I think the best thing is knowing that there are other people out there that are pissed off about the way the "system" works and they are looking for legal means of getting out of the constricting position government, banking system, etc.. tries to put us in.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 09:04:14 PM »