Author Topic: You righties are just going to love this guy.  (Read 732 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
You righties are just going to love this guy.
« on: February 11, 2009, 06:59:01 PM »
If you haven't seen this, it's a must see lol.  Unbelievable.
If these two hate America so much, especially the husband Stephen, should they be deported? 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: You righties are just going to love this guy.
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 07:09:20 PM »
If you haven't seen this, it's a must see lol.  Unbelievable.
If these two hate America so much, especially the husband Stephen, should they be deported? 

I'd take the first guy's wife and release my "energy" into her ass.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 07:09:46 PM »
Hahaha, ironically I just stumbled across an article about this guy on a PE site today. Think he's some hot shot VC.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 03:25:23 AM »
Is this a joke? If not, expect the parents dead when the kids reach the teenage years, rebel and blow their brains out.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 05:08:00 AM »
Is this a joke? If not, expect the parents dead when the kids reach the teenage years, rebel and blow their brains out.
the guy totally fucked up.  Not only did he go on the show like that but he made sure his home address, business and home phones were listed on the internet in several areas.  He's already had to resign from two boards he sat on and San Fran news stories are popping up basically asking him to leave town lol.  Dude is going to be divorced, deported and broke.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2009, 05:11:03 AM »
the guy totally fucked up.  Not only did he go on the show like that but he made sure his home address, business and home phones were listed on the internet in several areas.  He's already had to resign from two boards he sat on and San Fran news stories are popping up basically asking him to leave town lol.  Dude is going to be divorced, deported and broke.

Funny how he has this posh voice and screams "upper class" but reality is he's one stupid moron. How can parents torture their kids like this.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2009, 05:31:16 AM »
Funny how he has this posh voice and screams "upper class" but reality is he's one stupid moron. How can parents torture their kids like this.
I don't know.  Both those parents are crazy.  Did you see her giving off her vibes to a client's home lol and insulting the people she's going to stay with before she even meets them.  loony.  But even she was disturbed at how far her husband went. I'm guessing they lost a few of their clients over this.