Author Topic: Killer Karl Kox VS Dick Murdoch  (Read 3626 times)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Killer Karl Kox VS Dick Murdoch
« on: February 11, 2009, 11:24:23 PM »
I had to watch this with sound down cause the ass hole and his kids were talking over it.  My old man said they were both pretty hung over from the night before.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Killer Karl Kox VS Dick Murdoch
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 06:11:22 AM »
Very cool Karl. 

Question about your dad juicing.  I wasn't able to catch him blading.  did he hard way or was he just that good?  :)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 04:43:55 PM »
Very cool Karl. 

Question about your dad juicing.  I wasn't able to catch him blading.  did he hard way or was he just that good?  :)

No he was very good.  He was so good he used to to it to the other guy for them if they wanted. In Japan the boys called him the doctor.   Also he has no scars like a  lot of guys.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 04:50:20 PM »
If you watch on the 3rd video when Murdoch has him in the corner punching him , he is getting the blade ready, untaping it from his finger. Then when Murdoch goes up to the top right before he drives my dads head to the matt my old man gigs.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 09:50:45 PM »
Cool match, but, I would've prefereed to see them in a straight wrestling match as opposed to brass knuckles. Two big strong guys continually punching each other in the face without one of them being knocked out, puts a bit too much strain on the suspension of belief.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2009, 10:25:31 PM »
Cool match, but, I would've prefereed to see them in a straight wrestling match as opposed to brass knuckles. Two big strong guys continually punching each other in the face without one of them being knocked out, puts a bit too much strain on the suspension of belief.

I agree.  To me that was a boring match and hard to watch.   

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2009, 11:08:31 AM »
If you watch on the 3rd video when Murdoch has him in the corner punching him , he is getting the blade ready, untaping it from his finger. Then when Murdoch goes up to the top right before he drives my dads head to the matt my old man gigs.

Very cool.   I went back and watched, very hard to tell.